In his first interview since the annoying DDOS attacks of sad vandalist loser Tulio Baars, alpha badass DMU founder Brett Stevens sits down with Identity Rising Podcast to discuss why his sites became the most dangerous on the internet. Also discussed is the evolution and future of the dissident right, the Detroiting of society, and a newfound quest of the Alt Right to restore Western civilization. The pair briefly touch on the miserable leftists who hired Tulio and their odd decision to go after Death Metal Underground instead of, I don’t know, actual hate sites?
Tags: brett stevens, death metal underground, Detroiting, Identity Rising, leftism, restoring the West, tulio baars, under siege
The Canadian band Cromlech strode forth boldly onto the field of battle with the promising album “Ave Mortis” in 2013. Honing their tactics and weapon-craft, in 2017 they released their excellent EP “Iron Guard.” Blending doom, death, and classic heavy metal influences the mighty Cromlech is the tip of the spear in the coming resurgence of epic power metal. In a brief lull between battles, the members of Cromlech most nobly took a few minutes to answer some interview questions.
Tags: 2018, cromlech, Doom Metal, Heavy Metal, interview, MAGA
Metal interview blog Bardo Methodology interviewed Nuclear War Now! Productions owner Yosuke Kinishi earlier this week about his motivations for starting his mostly war metal label. Konishi spoke about his mild misanthropy, veganism, “die hard” edition cash grabs, and how most war metal bands (presumably on his label) fail to live up to the social Darwinism they spout.
Tags: bardo methodology, Crossover, crossover thrash, false, false metal, funderground, hipster, hipster bullshit, hipster idiocy, hipster invasion, homosexuality, interview, Japan, metalcore, modern metal, narcissism, nostalgia, nuclear war now! productions, nwn, NWN/FMP, poser, poser metal, posers, poseur, poseur metal, poseurs, thrash metal, trends mosh core fun, veganism, War Metal, yosuke konishi, yukio mishima
Interview conducted by Max Bloodworth.
There has been a lot of interest surrounding the Hoffman brothers after their departure from Deicide. After some time under the radar, they reformed Amon with Jechael on bass and vocals to once again make death metal. Amon’s album, Liar in Wait, sounds like a mixture of old and later era Deicide with a different vocalist. Judging by how Deicide has pretty much rendered themselves irrelevant after the Hoffman’s departure, the potential for good death metal is in the Amon camp more than the Nu-Deicide camp. Below is an interview with Jechael, the bassist and vocalist of Amon.
Tags: amon, death metal, Deicide, eric hoffman, extraterrestrials, Glen Benton, interview, jechael
We all know the score in entertainment: 90% of the people are full-tilt Left-leaning, and the remaining 10% have to hide their views until they are too big and too old to fear repercussions. A Swedish folk-rock duo named Lilou & John have launched a website, Belzebubbles, to feature Right-leaning bands who have been censored or ignored by the entertainment establishment.
Tags: belzebubbles, folk, lilou & john, r3c, right-wing music
In the years after underground metal imploded and became assimilated by standard teenage rock music, metal musicians have been reaching out toward styles which avoid the stereotypical elements of the underground. (more…)
Tags: dawning, Gothic rock, guitar rock, Heavy Metal, interview, nothing left, pale existence, rotten copper, stephen cefala, steve cefala
Interview contributed to Death Metal Underground by Chris Annunziata.
Chris Annunziata, host of The Metal Teddy Bear Experience show on 90.3 WMSC-FM, interviewed Mikael Akerfeldt of death ‘n’ toll turned seventies style rock band Opeth at the Starland Ballroom on March 7th. Chris steadfastly transcribed the extensive interview and most graciously submitted it us. Mikael discusses his touring experiences with Megadeth and Gojira along with his childhood security blanket and love of raw meat. The recorded version is at the end.
Tags: Dave Mustaine, death 'n' roll, hard rock, interview, opeth, radio, Sweden
I reached out to Nortfalke from Tarnkappe to see if he would answer some of our staff’s questions. Here we go:
Tags: Black Metal, Dutch black metal, interview, kaeck, kjeld, nortfalke, tarnkappe, the netherlands
German grindcore gods Blood were briefly interviewed by underground Peruvian blog Note Calles Zine. Blood talk about their career, influences, and future. Check it out.
Tags: blood, germany, Grindcore, interview