Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

DEMONCY - ENTHRONED IS THE NIGHT: PRE ORDERS NOW AVAIBLE

All recordings for "Enthroned Is The Night" are complete. The album is now in the final mix stage.

http://www.dgrinc.com/demoncy/index2.html

"This album will be a step back in time that really gave Demoncy the "sound" that absorbed the listener into the darkness that has always driven IXithra and his musical endeavers. Down tuned guitars and more of those ritualistic chanting vocals that were on "Joined In Darkness".

Track list:

1.   Midnight Veil      
2.   Winds Of Plague      
3.   Opening The Lunar Bloodgate      
4.   Unclean Spirits      
5.   Into The Twilight Mists      
6.   The Temple Of Shadows      
7.   Enthroned Is The Night      
8.   The Arcane Aristocracy      
9.   Black Vengeance Of The Ancient Hordes      
10.   City Of Millennia      
11.   Nocturne

Re: DEMONCY - ENTHRONED IS THE NIGHT
October 04, 2010, 10:27:49 PM
Looking forward to this one.

October 04, 2010, 10:37:02 PM
Same!
HE WHO REAPS STORMS, SOWS WINDS. HE WHO SOWS WINDS, REAPS STORMS.

"It is better to go to a house of mourning than to go to a house of feasting, for death is the destiny of every man; the living should take this to heart."
-Ecclesiastes 7:2

October 04, 2010, 10:41:44 PM
I hope that there are real drums this time. Joined In Darkness is great but the drums don't sound real(not perfectly certain though, as they're so low in the mix).

October 05, 2010, 01:26:12 AM
Voice of dissent: this blurb mentions aspects of the outward form of "Joined in Darkness" that weren't responsible for its actual success, while ignoring what actually made it work.  The album may turn out to be good, but this release doesn't fill me with hope.

October 05, 2010, 09:38:26 AM
Voice of dissent: this blurb mentions aspects of the outward form of "Joined in Darkness" that weren't responsible for its actual success, while ignoring what actually made it work.  The album may turn out to be good, but this release doesn't fill me with hope.

That blurb was not written by the band. Most people are morons when it comes to describing music.

This may not surpass JOINED, but I think we can expect something very special.

December 05, 2010, 11:25:57 PM
From Forever Plagued Records:

No release date is yet set for but also look soon for  Demoncy "Enthroned Is The Night" digislip CD

Looks like it is finally coming together.

Also, FPR is doing a release of Graveland's Following The Voice Of Blood due around the same time as this. Awesome!

January 13, 2011, 04:33:27 AM
   As of right now we anticipate this to be out by the summer of 2011 and I hope we get it out by then , It is close enough to achieve that goal so for now that is what it looks like. .

January 28, 2011, 08:36:40 PM
ADVANCE TRACK NOW AVAILABLE:

FPR

Myspace player

January 31, 2011, 12:42:47 AM
Better than anything off Fallen.  Baaawwww

January 31, 2011, 02:28:59 AM
 I don't think this is the final mix, I believe it is still in the process of mastering. If the final production has the sonic subtleness that was everywhere in Engram my dick will be so hard.....

January 31, 2011, 07:53:36 PM
If the final production has the sonic subtleness that was everywhere in Engram my dick will be so hard.....

I hope for that too, but the songwriting has always been what made Demoncy.

January 31, 2011, 10:18:44 PM
If the final production has the sonic subtleness that was everywhere in Engram my dick will be so hard.....

I hope for that too, but the songwriting has always been what made Demoncy.

Of course, I just would like to see the continuation of what Beherit started in 09 - total magic/meditative quality ingrained DEEPLY in the sound production.

Structurally I can see some parallels (or maybe I am just projecting?): a summation of the bands evolution placed in incredibly concise structures, almost ambient in the ways the riffs piece together.

It will be a glorious year for Gay Midget Fecal Pr0n (GMFP) in any case!

September 25, 2011, 01:32:27 AM
Forever Plagued Records:

Next Month Demoncy's very long awaited album "Enthroned Is The Night" is scheduled to be released. Due to low sales we are offering this now through Presale ordering. We want those to know that they will be supporting the speedy processing of this release by supporting our Pre order of the title. We will do the same for our upcoming Graveland Vinyl releases as well. So spread the word and reserve your copy while also supporting FPR's efforts to pump out these great monuments of black metal supremacy in a timely fashion.

Pre-order here