Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

DEMONCY - ENTHRONED IS THE NIGHT: PRE ORDERS NOW AVAIBLE

Good news and bad news. The good news is the disc,booklet & wallet sleeve are complete!..... yay...... right? no the outer jacket is still on hold we were not happy with what was presented to us after a lot of going back and forth over this. Now I was told today that we could have this resolved as soon as tomorrow as far as getting this jacket in production but I have my doubts. I'm thinking we won't have this situated to the point where the jacket will start production until next week (if we're lucky). SoOO again delays plague "Enthroned Is The Night" but the digital downloads go live tomorrow. Now this could end in my version of the worst case scenario. The worst case scenario is we go to another manufacturer to complete the jacket, this could delay the release another month!!! so we are hoping this is an option we can avoid but hopefully I should know before the end of the weekend and be back with better solidified news. So thats all for now... I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

http://www.anus.com/metal/about/blog/pivot/entry.php?id=532

Another update from FPR hit my email box this morning:

Demoncy jackets are in production and on their way to completion. No release date has been given yet but we are expecting them roughly around the 22nd of February.

I wish people would stop bumping this thread. No more posts until the album is released. Not a demand but a plead.

It's better than the spam
but i'm not sure if i can tinkle in front of a crowd.

Partially to annoy Ymir:

In other news we should have a release date for the new Demoncy no later than Feb 22nd. As of right now we are hoping to have it out and shipping by the first full week of March.

It has leaked, just wanted to point that out
Master of broken english!

According to the emails I've gotten, pre-orders were mailed yesterday, so it's not too surprising if someone has a copy by now.

I got it yesterday so I have already listened to it twice thus far!

Flame:  thank you for posting to audiofile.
His Majesty at the Swamp / Black Arts Lead to Everlasting Sins / Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism / Oath of Black Blood / Privilege of Evil / Dawn of Possession / In Battle There is No Law / Thousand Swords / To Mega Therion

This album is great.

* DEMONCY - "Enthroned is the night" LP
Joined in darkness, the time has come yet again for the rise of Demoncy! Stronger than ever they summon the power of darkness. Raising the banner of dark black/death metal again where so many have forgot and left behind its essence. Will those once loyal followers of the black arts again be driven into blackness where they once dwelled? In complete ecstasy we will once again cower in wait, for the night to rear us another moonlit ritual. "Enthroned Is The Night" will bring back the essence of true black metal in 2013.
12" LP vinyl includes two sided insert and large 24"x24" poster. Released by Forever Plagued. Limited number of copies in stock!

In stock for Europa at www.heidenshart.nl