Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Spiral Architects of the Aryans

Spiral Architects of the Aryans
October 04, 2010, 12:58:30 PM
Bronze age cities built by the Aryans that date back to the beginning of Western civilisation in Europe have been discovered in a remote part of Russia.

Archaeologists have identified 20 of the spiral-shaped settlements that were built some 4,000 years ago shortly after the Great Pyramid in Egypt.

They are about the same size as several of the city states of ancient Greece and would have housed between 1,000 and 2,00[0] people.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1317362/Europe-begins-Cities-built-swastika-painting-Aryans-remote-Russian-plains.html

Re: Spiral Architects of the Aryans
October 04, 2010, 02:51:22 PM
Funny how they have to throw in a segment about Hitler and The Nazi's because of the word "swastika".

October 04, 2010, 03:14:45 PM
That is "holy shit"-level awesome.

October 04, 2010, 03:57:11 PM
I recently read an essay on Scythian forays into Eastern Asia, which eventually culminated in the forced migration of Mongoloid peoples into America (thus giving the Americas the populations (re)discovered by the Europeans in the 15th century) - the evidence provided for that particular conclusion was that Native American practices included a number of practices (scalping, for example) which were practiced by the Scythians (and other Aryan peoples) for thousands of years before the arrival of Mongoloids to the Americas.

Essentially, it's becoming clearer and clearer that Eurasia was, for the most part, dominated by the Aryan peoples.  This article here ties in brilliantly with the discovery of the Aryan tombs in China.

Also, spirals.  Uzumaki.  Fucking Junji Ito.

October 12, 2010, 06:14:14 AM
it all depends on the timeline, could be scythians, or tocharians or perhaps an even older iranian tribe like the indo-aryans who later wrote the rig veda. I've been interested in the scythians and sarmatians for a while as i see them as slavic and to a lesser degree germanic ancestors. it's a well known fact the scythians spread R1a y-dna.