Metal > Metal

What if another good metal band ever existed?

<< < (10/10)

chv:
Dead can dance although originally innovative to their genre, I find them to be very kitsch after awhile. Lisa Gerard even though she has a cool voice, doesn't do anything with it.

Sammaellofi:

--- Quote from: chv on October 13, 2010, 05:30:49 PM ---Dead can dance although originally innovative to their genre, I find them to be very kitsch after awhile. Lisa Gerard even though she has a cool voice, doesn't do anything with it.

--- End quote ---

Just don't listen to anything after Aeon.  Problem solved.  I think you can not argue that nothing is done with her voice on Serpent's Eggs.  If so, then we are after different things.

Mikey:
so those guys you mentioned were commies who had something to do with mayday, right? I'm not a communist, I'm very right wing on almost everything except big corporations, banking systems and workers rights.

thanks for the music suggestions guys. Finntroll wasn't my thing. So far theres only a few folk metal bands I like, they have that slavic sound. some of them don't really sound metal at all. off the top of my head arkona and dub buk but both their back catalogs are hit and miss. I really liked depravity and convulse. I usually hate just about everything that isnt some form of hard rock or metal but that dead can dance surprised me, I clicked on 3 songs on youtube and liked 2 of them. you could say I'm the thrash guy but I like all kinds of metal. lately all I've been listening to is early thrash/death and blackened thrash.mostly the old 80s bands the rawest of thrash that later became black metal, 80s black metal, the most extreme thrash that later became death metal etc

Mikey:
I am against communism in places I care about like america, europe, russia etc as it has always been kill whitey at it's core in all those places. as far as 3rd worlders wanting communism, they have the right to self rule and can do whatever they want. I could care less. the communist agenda always seemed to mirror the protocols of zion. ever see communist art? it has absolutely nothing to say, it was meant to confuse the masses. communism in europe is just an excuse to keep multi-culturalism (balkanization) alive long enough for it to be so flooded with immigrants that sharia law happens.

I had to log in again during this post, I accidentally posted it as another thread, you might want to delete it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version