Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Movie encourages church burning

Movie encourages church burning
October 10, 2010, 07:15:05 PM
In response to recent Quran-burning and Mohammed cartoon banning, a theatre encouraged patrons viewing the black metal movie "Until the Light Takes Us" to burn miniature churches in celebration of the church arsons done by black metal musicians.

Black metal movie encourages audience to burn (small) churches

Coming soon... to a church near you!

Re: Movie encourages church burning
October 11, 2010, 01:54:12 PM
In all honsety, in all my wildest dreams, I never thought I would EVER see Islam as part of the solution.

October 11, 2010, 02:47:51 PM
I did. Enemy of my enemy situation. Islam can crippled and destroy the middle east all it likes, but if it can be used to save the West, I'm happy enough.

October 11, 2010, 03:09:00 PM
In all honsety, in all my wildest dreams, I never thought I would EVER see Islam as part of the solution.
Why not? It can be a purifying fire. We're already starting to see such effects when corporate heads blatantly succumb to Islamic censorship demands - and the way everybody else reacts to such passivity.

October 11, 2010, 07:43:51 PM
Why not? It can be a purifying fire. We're already starting to see such effects when corporate heads blatantly succumb to Islamic censorship demands - and the way everybody else reacts to such passivity.

Pretty much what I was about to say....

October 13, 2010, 02:10:47 AM
I liked Islamic Terror's debut album 9-11 but ever since then they've been gradually declining, certainly none of their later albums is as great as 9-11. I don't understand why people here are still so hung up on this band, it's been nearly 10 years since then and they didn't accomplish anything. I guess people just like them for their cool merchandise.

October 13, 2010, 02:42:57 AM
In response to recent Quran-burning and Mohammed cartoon banning, a theatre encouraged patrons viewing the black metal movie "Until the Light Takes Us" to burn miniature churches in celebration of the church arsons done by black metal musicians.

Black metal movie encourages audience to burn (small) churches

Coming soon... to a church near you!

Oh and this is lame anyway. Just as dumb as the quran burnings and draw-mohammed-day except this is also a cheap publicity stunt. I already had doubts about that movie and this doesn't help. How is a stupid stunt like that supposed to make BM transcend above the Hot Topic level?

October 13, 2010, 03:34:43 AM
Blame the theatre for its money-grubbing antics.