Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Marriage isnít a casualty of our economy

Marriage isnít a casualty of our economy
October 14, 2010, 05:22:30 PM
Marriage and long-term relationships face a difficult future not because of the economy, but because weíve trashed the idea of sex as a means to an end ó the family. A culture shift in the 1960s and 1970s allowed people to trivialize sex, but the process started long before, and the ďsexual revolutionĒ was more the seams of our formerly great culture bursting.

marriage

We forget the why and then we tear it all down because it didn't serve us all, The Wee Kings. Another defining feature of modernity is the entitlement mentality where the unspoken truism tells us our sense of entitlement is a one way street and giving back to society is for suckers.

Re: Marriage isnít a casualty of our economy
October 14, 2010, 06:16:52 PM
Marriage and long-term relationships face a difficult future not because of the economy, but because weíve trashed the idea of sex as a means to an end ó the family. A culture shift in the 1960s and 1970s allowed people to trivialize sex, but the process started long before, and the ďsexual revolutionĒ was more the seams of our formerly great culture bursting.

marriage

We forget the why and then we tear it all down because it didn't serve us all, The Wee Kings. Another defining feature of modernity is the entitlement mentality where the unspoken truism tells us our sense of entitlement is a one way street and giving back to society is for suckers.

In the end it's a problem that the ignorant cause.  I suppose you're right though.  I'll read the Amerika post here in a few minutes.

October 14, 2010, 06:22:46 PM
have any of you seen a movie called "Idiocracy" by mike judge? the so called natural order of things is completely ass backwards. smart people dont breed, so we are left with the idiot generation. ever hear of demographic winter? it's why I'm pro life. eugenics in reverse is what we've got today.

feminism of the 1960s-now didnt even spring from female thought. it came from the de-populationist men who funded it, like the rockefellers. it is like a line straight out of the protocols of zion. take a look at who funded feminism, you'd be surprised.

October 14, 2010, 06:28:11 PM
have any of you seen a movie called "Idiocracy" by mike judge? the so called natural order of things is completely ass backwards. smart people dont breed, so we are left with the idiot generation. ever hear of demographic winter? it's why I'm pro life. eugenics in reverse is what we've got today.

feminism of the 1960s-now didnt even spring from female thought. it came from the de-populationist men who funded it, like the rockefellers. it is like a line straight out of the protocols of zion. take a look at who funded feminism, you'd be surprised.

I doubt I'd be surprised, although I'm very young I have always suspected something along those lines.  I've heard of Idiocracy, but never really cared about watching it.  The problem with pro-life though is that it can cause negative effects as well.  Idiots will always breed at a higher rate though; countering that is damn near impossible.  I assume that's what you're speaking of.

October 16, 2010, 05:12:10 AM
spectrum, I dont think you understand why I said, what I said, so I'll explain it to you.

modern "feminism" is one of the root causes of the destruction of the family. demographic winter is the effect of the destruction of the family. this is a thread about why marriages are doomed to failure in our society today. I was stating the causes and effects of that as i feel it is far more destructive then people think it is.

I do not expect you to agree but I would like to be understood.

October 16, 2010, 08:05:37 AM
Just as I stated what I think is the cause as well....

October 16, 2010, 08:07:57 AM
Idiocracy is a bit boorish and dimwitted considering the audience it had to be tailored for, but the underlying point is dead on and the film is quite funny at parts.

Feminism in the USA disgusts me. Most women wouldn't know what real feminism was if it bit their ass. I'm all for actual feminism (ie - ending the forced removal of a woman's clitoris in some Muslim countries so that she doesn't cheat on her husband), but this nu-quasi "feminism" (which is just pussifying men as opposed to empowering women) can eat a bowl of dicks.

October 16, 2010, 09:40:55 AM
it is like a line straight out of the protocols of zion.
Sorry to derail this thread, but this is the second time you've mentioned the protocols of Zion.  Are you simply using this as a reference point, or do you actually believe in the whole Protocols of the Elders of Zion conspiracy?

October 17, 2010, 03:23:05 PM
yes I do believe that everything stated in the protocols of zion has already happened or is happening right now to some degree or another. a lot of people falsely blame zionism for these occurrences but it has absolutely nothing to do with true zionism (true zionists are jewish nationalists who only care about israel and have no interest in the rest of the world). the protocols of zion is not a zionist doctrine it is a globalist doctrine. it is a very evil book and will scare you if you've read it (because all its prophecies are coming true). even though a lot of the top tier globalists I hate are jewish, not all of them are. who knows who's really pulling the strings? read it for yourself and remember it was written over 100 years ago. nostradamus was never that accurate. there's always been a big debate as to who wrote it and who's to blame but regardless of who wrote it, all of it is becoming true. think of america in the 1950's and what america (or europe) is today (a degenerate cesspool). the protocols prophesied all of this long before it happened.

October 17, 2010, 03:29:30 PM
yes I do believe that everything stated in the protocols of zion has already happened or is happening right now to some degree or another. a lot of people falsely blame zionism for these occurrences but it has absolutely nothing to do with true zionism (true zionists are jewish nationalists who only care about israel and have no interest in the rest of the world). the protocols of zion is not a zionist doctrine it is a globalist doctrine. it is a very evil book and will scare you if you've read it (because all its prophecies are coming true). even though a lot of the top tier globalists I hate are jewish, not all of them are. who knows who's really pulling the strings? read it for yourself and remember it was written over 100 years ago. nostradamus was never that accurate. there's always been a big debate as to who wrote it and who's to blame but regardless of who wrote it, all of it is becoming true. think of america in the 1950's and what america (or europe) is today (a degenerate cesspool). the protocols prophesied all of this long before it happened.

Well, some aspects of liberalism-multiculturalism-etc. were already being implemented 100 years ago, so that's not too surprising if someone sees a more extreme version later on.  You seem to be indicating some ludicrous, supernatural ability that the authors had.  I call bullshit.

October 17, 2010, 04:37:20 PM
The Protocols book is a known fake only in that it was presented as a book written by the Zionist conspirators described within its pages. What we see all the time is a fallacy in that because the Protocols are a known fake that was not written by Zionists, the content of the Protocols is therefore entirely fictitious and we should dismiss it as such. A book is not incorrect because it wasn't written by Zionists. The people who take this dismissive position have successfully discredited themselves as incapable of even simple reasoning but they have yet to discredit the content of the book.

October 17, 2010, 04:44:58 PM
"A book is not incorrect because it wasn't written by Zionists. The people who take this dismissive position have successfully discredited themselves as incapable of even simple reasoning but they have yet to discredited the content of the book."
I agree.

"Well, some aspects of liberalism-multiculturalism-etc. were already being implemented 100 years ago, so that's not too surprising if someone sees a more extreme version later on."
liberalism has always been around in some form or another but there was no multiculturalism in the western world 100 years ago.

"You seem to be indicating some ludicrous, supernatural ability that the authors had.  I call bullshit."
I probably should not have used the word prophecy. the book is prophecy by default, nothing supernatural about it. what the book truly is, is a list of goals and subversive tactics to achieve them.

October 17, 2010, 11:54:29 PM
the book is prophecy by default, nothing supernatural about it. what the book truly is, is a list of goals and subversive tactics to achieve them.

Would you say that the Protocols are more accurate than "The Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu", the book they are supposedly based on?

October 18, 2010, 12:27:11 AM
"Would you say that the Protocols are more accurate than "The Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu", the book they are supposedly based on?"
I have never heard of that book, I am a fan of Macchiavelli's the Prince so the title alone has my attention. how long ago was it written and does it prophetically state things that are occurring now? I do happen to prefer older books to newer ones, I think they provide a deeper insight then newer books as I always compare how the world was then compared to now. I also happen to think truths are timeless and transcend the schools of thought of the time.

October 18, 2010, 10:27:05 AM
The Protocols book is a known fake only in that it was presented as a book written by the Zionist conspirators described within its pages. What we see all the time is a fallacy in that because the Protocols are a known fake that was not written by Zionists, the content of the Protocols is therefore entirely fictitious and we should dismiss it as such. A book is not incorrect because it wasn't written by Zionists. The people who take this dismissive position have successfully discredited themselves as incapable of even simple reasoning but they have yet to discredit the content of the book.
Well, it was also plagiarized.  I mean the whole point of the work was to demonize Zionists.  If you truly think an analogous conspiracy exists for some alternative group, wouldn't you want to distance yourself from something that is so weighted and defamatory?

I'm just not a believer in conspiracies to begin with.  Are there internationalists / globalists in positions of power and wealth trying to use that wealth and power to influence global affairs?  Of course, but that isn't a secret.  That's what everyone does.  Rich Christians build Creationist museums and other stupid shit.  There's nothing conspiratorial about it.  Forgive me if I've misrepresented your views in any way.