Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

"Jewtastic"

Re: "Jewtastic"
December 05, 2005, 08:32:27 PM
Just thought I might mention that in my ENGLISH class we have spent 4 weeks straight studying Jews already, and we look to spend yet another one.

December 05, 2005, 11:46:22 PM
Im 1/2 jew. Whats wrong with non religious jews anyway? Arent we just the same as you? My parents also came from europe, so it couldnt be a culture difference, besides admin, arent you from the united states?

chthonian

December 06, 2005, 07:36:21 AM
Im 1/2 jew. Whats wrong with non religious jews anyway? Arent we just the same as you? My parents also came from europe, so it couldnt be a culture difference, besides admin, arent you from the united states?

I'm half Chinese (unfortunately), but I'm also a white supremacist. Funny isn't it?

December 06, 2005, 10:54:33 AM
You should be an off-white suppremacist  ;D

Iconoclast

December 06, 2005, 05:30:27 PM

December 06, 2005, 09:37:22 PM
admin, arent you from the united states?

I am 100% Zulu.

BLACK POWER

December 06, 2005, 09:41:21 PM
One thing I wish more "pro-white" groups would address is the need to cull approximately 60% of white people from the gene pool for being worthless sacks of shit. Most of the rest also need be oppressed because their judgment is incompetent regarding political and social issues. Further, race alone doesn't address environmental issues. I favor Nationalism as a way of seeing politics, and a base on which to build, not a complete answer.

E.g. many pro-white types believe that if non-whites are gassed/sodomized, everything will be peachy. I don't agree. White societies need to regain their spiritual center and heroic attitude. Without that, no degree of ethnic cleansing will save them. You can't just remove things that are in the wrong place; you also have to add positive things and organize the right things so they work well together.

That paragraph was linguistically incompetent, but maybe you all see my point. I don't have a problem with Nationalism, but I'm not fond of bigotry, in part because it works against Nationalism by undermining its primary statement, which is the necessity of unity of ethnicity, culture and language. "Race" alone is too broad, and doesn't address the unity, only its physical manifestation.

December 08, 2005, 08:22:26 PM