Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Marriage isnít a casualty of our economy

Re: Marriage isnít a casualty of our economy
October 18, 2010, 05:52:00 PM
I have never heard of that book, I am a fan of Macchiavelli's the Prince so the title alone has my attention. how long ago was it written and does it prophetically state things that are occurring now?

It was written by Maurice Joly, a monarchist, and published in 1864. I haven't read it, but a friend talked a lot about it's content and it seems it holds predictions on world domination similar to Protocols, only without "naming the Jew". Probably Joly didn't have the Jews in mind, but some conglomerate. Today, "Dialogue" is recognized as a blueprint for the Protocols, which are supposedly just an anti-Semitic ripoff of the book. Wikipedia claims that Joly plagiarized Eugene Sue's "Les MystŤres du peuple" in his work. It must be an important idea, with so much stealing around!

October 19, 2010, 05:14:18 AM
yes I was looking it up on amazon.com. copies are expensive unless you get the E- version, I hate those E-versions I'd way rather have the book itself. I'd have to read it myself to tell you if I think it is a plagarization of it. I happen to think that this doctrine is being carried out (globalism) but I don't think it's a jew club. I think it's like you said a conglomerate, some kind of billionaires elitist club.

October 19, 2010, 07:11:07 AM
http://www.notbored.org/dialogue-in-hell.html

I'm not sure if this is the entire book, but here it is to read for free. the dialogue in hell between macchiavelli and montesquieu. I havent read the whole thing yet.

October 19, 2010, 08:13:29 AM
We stole the thread. Maybe the mods could extract our discussion on the Protocols and the Dialogue in a separate one?

October 19, 2010, 05:49:17 PM
Marriage and long-term relationships face a difficult future not because of the economy, but because weíve trashed the idea of sex as a means to an end ó the family. A culture shift in the 1960s and 1970s allowed people to trivialize sex, but the process started long before, and the ďsexual revolutionĒ was more the seams of our formerly great culture bursting.

marriage

We forget the why and then we tear it all down because it didn't serve us all, The Wee Kings. Another defining feature of modernity is the entitlement mentality where the unspoken truism tells us our sense of entitlement is a one way street and giving back to society is for suckers.

I don't think sex is a mean to the end of "family".
A pregnant woman has her belly growing as if she was overeating and her breasts growing with milk, then in average civilised country she will give birth to her child in a hospital: The first thing the baby will see will be electric light and the hospital nurses saying something.

Stop it !

I could never even imagine to give birth to children in this world. To which school send them ? To make them learn what ? WHO can be a father nowdays ?

Where with who and for what reason ?

Seen too much people USING their wifes for more kids and then they say, wow, I got a son. oups, he cries, needs to eat, and perhaps a future ? .... Too much info about why these children HATE the country where they are born.

Give anticonception info to muslims please !