Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Torture Division

Torture Division
November 10, 2010, 06:19:10 PM
In my search for quality metal, I stumbled upon this band several days ago.

I find them similar to Winterwolf, in that they're a bunch of old school dudes making old school metal. Their material is heavily influenced by the old Swedish DM scene, but there's a bit of American DM in the riffcraft and percussion as well. Features the singer from the first two Grave albums. My consensus so far is - enjoyable enough for repeated listens, but nothing legendary.

One thing I do appreciate is that the band have made nearly every song they've ever made downloadable free of charge from their website. No reason to spend the money if you don't like the material.

http://www.torturedivision.net/
No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.

Re: Torture Division
November 10, 2010, 07:30:04 PM
i can see why you might like them but the production is shitty

November 10, 2010, 11:00:43 PM
i can see why you might like them but the production is shitty

No, it's actually quite clear and crisp on every track. It may not be to your liking but everything is perfectly hearable.
No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.

November 14, 2010, 02:42:31 AM
Their material is heavily influenced by the old Swedish DM scene, but there's a bit of American DM in the riffcraft and percussion as well.

This sounds promising... reminds me of the Hypocrisy/Malevolent Creation dialogue.

December 01, 2010, 06:44:34 AM
Nice one, thanks!
Donít know if you take requests but hereís one iíve been looking for a long time.
Thanks you.
I like blogging and use a hostgator coupon for hosting discount.