Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Should people post links to their favorite bands?

This is some real important Metal news, thanks for alerting everyone that another talentless band of poseurs thinks it's still the 1990s and thinks their shit is new and profound. I know you're smarter than this.

I knew that there will be some very insightful and clever responses to this info.

November 01, 2010, 04:29:39 AM
shit.
He who fears the dark, shall never see the light
http://www.last.fm/user/Beastofsodom

November 01, 2010, 02:18:15 PM
Eat your shit, my dear anussians.
This project deserves attention.

November 01, 2010, 08:53:43 PM
Why? it sounds like a bland, predictable  90's norwegian black metal rip off.  Its been done before, this shit is souless.
He who fears the dark, shall never see the light
http://www.last.fm/user/Beastofsodom

November 02, 2010, 01:05:43 PM
I can't give you a precise answer to your "why ?" and if you don't like his music I will not cry. I feel a deep respect for the artist behind - please notice that this is a one-man band. Composing, recording and mixing the stuff takes time...

For me his music is far from being soulless, but it is very personal, so I don't expect that anyone can connect to it. His music channels very strong feelings and emotions, he does not look to be the next clown to entertain some bored old metalheads by doing something "original". If the means of expression have already been used by other bands, I don't see the problem. Aren't you speaking a language that you learned from others ? Yet it is used to express your own, personal inspirations.

As he's looking for a label to release the album featuring the song posted on YT, I'm trying to help him with the promo. I hope this answer satisfies your curiosity.

MLK

November 12, 2010, 10:49:58 PM
Why? it sounds like a bland, predictable  90's norwegian black metal rip off.  Its been done before, this shit is souless.
also sounds like they don't know how to tune their bass. do we need more musical-illiterates in metal?

November 12, 2010, 11:26:15 PM
As he's looking for a label to release the album featuring the song posted on YT, I'm trying to help him with the promo. I hope this answer satisfies your curiosity.

It's ok if he's doing some black metal for his own enjoyment and some people around him: his money, his time, his listeners. But seriously looking for a label? Well...

Eat your shit, my dear anussians.
This project deserves attention.

Real life friends > ANUS bastards, but don't let it cloud your judgment.