Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Long Hair in metal.

Re: Long Hair in metal.
December 20, 2010, 03:30:37 PM
You guys are ridiculous.

I use Imperial Leather.

December 20, 2010, 03:35:05 PM
Nioxin.  It's quite refreshing.

December 21, 2010, 12:03:22 AM
I bathe in pools of horse piss.

December 21, 2010, 12:39:06 AM
I cut mine (just under waist-length) off a while ago, counterintuitively enough at about the same time I was starting to get INTO metal. I'm growing it back out now, though - but we'll see how long that lasts. It is a little bizarre, at my age. And finding gray hairs in your beard can't be anything but discouraging.

As for product placement: Tresemme, oo la la!

December 21, 2010, 10:10:17 AM
I cut mine (just under waist-length) off a while ago, counterintuitively enough at about the same time I was starting to get INTO metal. I'm growing it back out now, though - but we'll see how long that lasts. It is a little bizarre, at my age. And finding gray hairs in your beard can't be anything but discouraging.

As for product placement: Tresemme, oo la la!

Your beard is weird, your stash is trashed. Try Just for Men!

December 21, 2010, 12:20:21 PM
I bathe in pools of horse piss.

Goat urine usually makes my skin smoother.

December 27, 2010, 12:23:36 PM
My hair is mid-length these days.  Letting it go for awhile to see how it goes.  It's been 10 months since it was shaved, and I figure another year and a half oughta do it.  As for the question about the importance to metal, yes, I think it helps to create an image.  It isn't a requirement of course, uniformity is not metal.  Shaved heads can look pretty damn cool too.  Long hair seems to say to society 'I don't care, f___ you, I don't cut my hair so deal with it.'  Long dirty looking hair is a great death metal look, unfortunately, the hippy people, usually peaceful and not metal, often have long dirty looking hair.  In the end who cares, wear it how you like it.

January 06, 2011, 08:45:36 AM
I am more of the nerd variety, mixed with some punk in between (I like to think).
Long hair has never been for me, mostly because I am wearing glasses, which would get in the way with all the dust and dandruff coming down from my head
constantly, and my body shape, which is like a huge box. So I keep it short to medium long.

If I were any slimmer, and less overweight, I could maybe pull that look off.But I just don't give a fuck. Except for the times where people judge me for my looks by  assuming
I am not "tr00 kvlt" enough.

Stereotypes and prejudice everywhere.

January 11, 2011, 04:43:37 AM
I can't grow my hair long otherwise I would. My hair is curly and doesn't seem to want cooperate and I simply refuse to have it straightened or poison my scalp with nonsensical effeminate hair "care" products....