Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Bring publicity to ANUS jihad

Bring publicity to ANUS jihad
December 08, 2010, 11:47:11 PM
We need to organize something for the next Day of Slayer that makes enough waves to get on wikipedia. I'm thinking anus.com scrawled on the sides of synagogues or churches nationwide. We're all smart enough to do with without getting caught. And so what if some of us do get busted. Most of us don't have careers or congregations that would mind a random vandalism charge.
Lettin' nillas know.

I hope our aryan overlords will emerge form their l secret base below antartica and wipe all of those under 500 of IQ And don't have the ability to mindtravel into the Xerces Galaxy.

Non-anally retentive prison bitches unite
December 09, 2010, 04:23:17 AM
Getting a wikipedo article is of such importance that it's worth committing petty vandalism? Get your priorities straight.

December 09, 2010, 04:36:12 AM
Fuck wikipedia, id rather see ANUS news coverage. Churches and such are a good place to start because if it is vandalised, especially if it starts happening all over the place, they will make a connection.  So as for the next day of Slayer, why wait so long?? take half an hour out of your night and spread the word of ANUS!!!
He who fears the dark, shall never see the light
http://www.last.fm/user/Beastofsodom

December 09, 2010, 04:45:56 AM
If that happened the authorities might find a way to get the site shut down, which wouldn't be hard with the audiofile section right there in plain sight.

December 09, 2010, 06:18:53 AM
Getting a wikipedo article is of such importance that it's worth committing petty vandalism? Get your priorities straight.
You think vandalism isn't cool? Quit being a bitch! What are you doing thats cooler than vandalism anyway?

December 09, 2010, 04:59:00 PM
I think we should spraypaint "Bumzur" on all of the McDonald's joints.

December 09, 2010, 10:16:50 PM
Why isnt this mentioned on the Media page( http://www.anus.com/zine/media/ ) ?

December 09, 2010, 11:36:10 PM
Why isnt this mentioned on the Media page( http://www.anus.com/zine/media/ ) ?

Unrelated, but relevant to the site as a whole: the links don't work directly off that page. To get them to work, erase the ANUS out-url from the address, and then just go to the link itself. Every time one clicks on a link on the ANUS page, nothing but a server error comes up.
No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.

December 10, 2010, 02:44:39 AM
I agree on McDonalds being added to the target list, Walmart as well.
In the olden days one could just smash an impudent peasant in the face with a walking-cane, but now you'll get arrested for assault if you do that.

December 11, 2010, 12:11:08 AM

Companies with vast fortunes may prosecute where Churches may not. But the message may be convoluted if our net is too wide anyway. Churches first. They're not going to shut the website down over that.

Day of Slayer festivities should become a regular occurrence.
Lettin' nillas know.

I hope our aryan overlords will emerge form their l secret base below antartica and wipe all of those under 500 of IQ And don't have the ability to mindtravel into the Xerces Galaxy.

December 11, 2010, 02:20:51 AM

Companies with vast fortunes may prosecute where Churches may not. But the message may be convoluted if our net is too wide anyway. Churches first. They're not going to shut the website down over that.

Day of Slayer festivities should become a regular occurrence.
Churches can kiss my ass, McDonalds and Wal-mart are much more obnoxious and stupid than churches. Don't be worried about getting prosecuted because you're not going to get caught.

Re: Non-anally retentive prison bitches unite
December 11, 2010, 03:25:27 AM
We need to organize something for the next Day of Slayer that makes enough waves to get on wikipedia. I'm thinking anus.com scrawled on the sides of synagogues or churches nationwide.

Yes, synagogues and churches are the problem, smart suggestion (respek-knuckles-new-liberal-atheist-dawkins-fanboy-style-for-you).

Vandalism is also a great fucking idea for getting out of the e-ghetto and gaining a respectable place in politics/academics.

Re: Non-anally retentive prison bitches unite
December 11, 2010, 05:47:37 AM
Wal-Mart and McDonalds represent everything I hate about where I live,  Christianity doesn't have an effect near as bad even if most of it's flock probably frequent both.  Mindfucking people isn't as bad as force fucking the planet and filling it full of plastic and fat people.

But maybe this is just Christ speaking through me as he gently caresses my lower ear lobe and breaths heavily down the nape of my neck.
In the olden days one could just smash an impudent peasant in the face with a walking-cane, but now you'll get arrested for assault if you do that.

Re: Bring publicity to ANUS jihad
December 11, 2010, 06:01:13 AM
I used to be pretty consistent at putting these bad boys up: http://www.anus.com/etc/fliers/

We should also create some for Onward to Golgotha/IDoSLAYER.

focus on tapeing them up in areas with large amounts of public, like buss stop benches ect...And of course near record stores, particularly those with a focus on underground and metal music. Book stores and libraries too, anywhere that like minded or intelligent people will have a chance to get exposed to it. And no shoddy tape jobs! Use good duct tape and plenty of it.

Although I suppose it just serves to create more litter...

Re: Bring publicity to ANUS jihad
December 11, 2010, 06:37:57 AM
There is room for an Easter Onward to Golgotha Day and a June 6th NDoS. But, it has been argued that one day affords greater focus to the effort as a whole with the outside chance of an officially recognized commemorative day for metal. Yet, OtGD need not take away from NDoS. It just adds another, smaller prong to the stabbing pike each year for extra exposure.
”The Revolution ends by devouring its own children” – Jacques Mallet du Pan, 1793