Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Interview with african shaman about creatures from other dimensions

http://www.metatech.org/credo_mutwa.html

Interview with Credo Mutwa, talking about creatures form other planets/dimensions.

I would like to know what the members think of this interview: Could he be lying? Could it be true?

Probably not lying, but it is all bullshit.

Probably not lying, but it is all bullshit.
Agreed. The guy probably believes every word he says, but that's because he's delusional. The whole "lizard people are guiding the world toward evil and we need to awaken to a cosmic consciousness to be saved" is no different from the good/evil dichotomy of Christianity or the war is bad/peace is good mentality of modern democracy. Explaining war, which is an essential human need, as the result of reptilian machinations betrays a very shallow mind.

The snippets that I bothered to read were mildly entertaining nonetheless.

From what you two said, you believe he really was abducted by aliens/creatures from other dimensions, just that those creatures are not the reason for the evil in the world? The guy said he came back from the abduction with pain and scars on the body parts attacked. Are those real creatures?

I don't know why I'm so drawn to this kind of stuff. But I just keep wanting to read about it.

The guy lives in his country in africa, so he may know when war is needed. If he thinks it's damaging the people, maybe he is right. And what about the similarities between what he experienced and the things he claimed are part of the shaman's teachings about those creatures?

I just made this topic because yesterday I smoked some cannabis and then I started to feel like the world was really under the influence of reptilians and I began to feel fear and imagine a repeating punch in the face caused by reptilians (but I didn't see it like a movie, more like my imagination played it like an "invisible movie", there were no images, but it was happening in my mind in a speculative way, repeatedly) and suddenly I understood where guys like David Icke are coming from. But even yesterday I was not sure If it was just the mythological aspect that was succesfully decoded by myself like saying, yeah, I get it now (even if it's no really literally the way he claims). I mean, ANUS points a lot of things wrong the way things are right now. Maybe someone is sensing the same thing and represents it by reptilians. I don't really know

If it is not to be taken literally, there must be a reason that it caused such an impact on me.

Maybe people just need different mythologies that express that there's something wrongin the air.

This is an incomplete version of a finished painting by me, before starting to be intersted in reptilian theories:

It's clearly a reptilian attacking, and there's a spaceship. But I have to admit, reptilian theories are old and even if I were not interested, my memory possibly heard it on some tv show or read it fast on some website (but I'm not sure). I just remember I wanted to paint a satanic-like dragon with a spaceship. I don't remember If I heard about reptilians.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/38398-so-david-icke-is-a-nutter-what-icke-said-in-1991-what-one-of-the-worlds-top-physicists-said-in-2008

In my view logic is the most crucial thing in these cases. For example if we take a comprehensive look at all experience reports of spiritual/occult/shamanic phenomenon reported in the world, then the truths every report seems to point to often conflict with and contradict one another. So although they all claim to be telling the truth and to be perceiving the situation clearly, we can conclude that some of the reports must be wrong.

To give a specific example, many people report positive experiences with God, but many other people report negative experiences with God, perceiving God as an evil being who just pretends to be good; many theists would say this latter report is a product of negative influence from the devil. Similarly, some people would say there are reptilians controlling humanity, while others would say the reptilians are just a myth used to deflect attention away from the real threats. Or David Icke has a very negative view of Satanism I believe, but many Satanists view Satanism as something good not evil.

Taking a logical and skeptical approach to things, what becomes most important is not so much what is seen as is the process and technique of seeing - in this case a spiritual, experiential foundation becomes very important, in terms of how one's conscious control agency is anchored in the present moment, how it's connect to and engages itself and surrounding reality. In the same vein, it's important to remember that unraveling the conspiracy in terms of gathering correct information is one thing but completing the inner journey and realizing enlightenment is quite another thing that doesn't rely purely on mechanical facts and lines of information.

Indeed, with jenkem you can go places you thought unimaginable.  With Jenkem, shit happens.

From what you two said, you believe he really was abducted by aliens/creatures from other dimensions, just that those creatures are not the reason for the evil in the world? The guy said he came back from the abduction with pain and scars on the body parts attacked. Are those real creatures?
No, I believe the creatures exist only in his delusional mind. Scars and pain are not proof of alien abductions, but proof of scars and pains. He is a shaman, and thus by necessity has to be somewhat delusional. Perhaps he embellished his story for the benefit of David Icke and the interviewer, though I am quite sure he is in earnest. I am also quite sure that they do not exist, considering that, while all kinds of uneducated loons have seen/divined such beings, no one who displays an iota of clear thinking has documented a sighting of such creatures, found physical evidence of their existence, the works.

Quote from: Bel
I smoked some cannabis
Mystery solved. A few years ago I smoked a blunt in a state park and watched fireflies circle a huge old tree. I thought that it was the Tree of Life and the essence of the universe was encapsulated within that vision. The next morning I woke up and went to work.

Drugs are fun and can give us fascinating alternative views of the world; however, they are not useful for explaining the way the world is. Same is true of magical and shamanistic explanations of the world; they are fascinating, perhaps even psychologically useful, but careless and ultimately dishonest. My guess is this shaman has spent his whole life enraptured with the hidden realm so that he cannot fathom normal explanations of his or Africa's ills and finds very real demons around every corner.

The guy lives in his country in africa, so he may know when war is needed. If he thinks it's damaging the people, maybe he is right.
My comment about the necessity of war meant the psychological necessity of war. "War" in its most primitive sense, i.e., people shooting/maiming/stabbing/goring/etc.. other humans, and in its higher senses, game, fashion, economics, politics, etc...These are all manifestations of the same basic drive, yet we don't blame them on fucking evil lizards.

I don't believe cannabis provides a wrong version of the word, or magical thinking.

Everything that exists is real. If you felt something after smoking cannabis, it existed. You just have to understand what it was and the reason.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

Royal astronomer: 'Aliens may be staring us in the face'
Aliens may be “staring us in the face” in a form humans are unable to recognise, the Queen’s astronomer has said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/7289507/Royal-astronomer-Aliens-may-be-staring-us-in-the-face.html

Why would this supposed extraterrestrial life form be "reptilian" in the first place? The probability that it would so closely resemble an earthly species is astronomical, and probably impossible. It may not even be carbon based. If there is life out there, and I strongly believe there is - we will probably be extinct long before we encounter it.

I like the upside down triangle pattern in her crotch region. Erotic.

Your little statue proves nothing.

clear proof that the extraterrestrials are canine in appearance, right?

Regarding the reality of hallucinations/magic, there are some things that do not exist outside of a person's mind. Yeah, they are "real delusions" but christ, dude, they're still delusions. Anyway, I'm finished discussing retarded conspiracy theories.

Yeah, and those those ancient paintings and hieroglyphs were all fairy tales for children. There was no TV so those dumb ancient people created a bunch of false bullshit to entertain themselves. I'm glad science came to help us out the dark ages.

Regarding the reality of hallucinations/magic, there are some things that do not exist outside of a person's mind. Yeah, they are "real delusions" but christ, dude, they're still delusions. Anyway, I'm finished discussing retarded conspiracy theories.

Just for the record, you've offered in your replies no 'proof of absence', no proof that magic is fake. Bel proposed hypotheses and you proposed counter-hypotheses, but your counter-hypotheses remain just that--hypotheses--so you haven't even established there's absence of proof by showing Bel's beliefs cannot be true (and of course even then absence of proof is not proof of absence). In all fairness Bel just asked for members' opinions (I hate it when a thread just asks for "opinions"), and that's what you gave.

Just for the record, you've offered in your replies no 'proof of absence', no proof that magic is fake. Bel proposed hypotheses and you proposed counter-hypotheses, but your counter-hypotheses remain just that--hypotheses--so you haven't even established there's absence of proof by showing Bel's beliefs cannot be true (and of course even then absence of proof is not proof of absence). In all fairness Bel just asked for members' opinions (I hate it when a thread just asks for "opinions"), and that's what you gave.
Thanks for the enlightening response bro. Of course I offered no "proof of absence" -- if something doesn't exist there's no way to disprove or prove its existence! This should be painfully obvious. And all statements about the world are at base hypotheses, as we might actually be living in the matrix, or in some butterfly's dream, or as brains in jars or whatever. I can't disprove those claims either, but they don't help me explain the world and there are no real indications that they're true. Thus, I go with the hypotheses that make the most sense -- ones that are based on observation of nature. We can point to a variety of psychological, economic, or political factors that lead to armed conflict, or we can point to the fact that many cultures use reptilian imagery in folklore (along with all kinds of mammalian, avian, and ichthian demi-animal gods and beasts, though we won't mention them because they are counter-productive to the conspiracy theorists' claims that the reptileman is a singular thread in world myth). Which one is a more useful explanation? Which one gives us greater insight into the nature of war? The nature of humanity? If you guessed "lizardmen," congratulations, you're a fucking idiot. If people read books on philosophy, science, or even John le Carre novels when stoned instead of David Icke's freak-o-blogs, maybe I wouldn't be writing this right now.

Just for the record.