Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Sexuality and morality

Re: Sexuality and morality
December 23, 2010, 04:04:22 PM
I actually disagree regarding men, I think men are more hetero than women are.  Women are always a few shots of coconut rum behind licking a vag, get a guy plastered and he'll hit you upside the head with his jug of jim beam if you ask for his asshole.
Did you actually read my post????

Yes. Like I said, males are overtly heterosexual and as a result blindly homophobic due to thousands of years of social programming.

Closer to "a thousand" than "thousands".

December 23, 2010, 07:49:34 PM
I actually disagree regarding men, I think men are more hetero than women are.  Women are always a few shots of coconut rum behind licking a vag, get a guy plastered and he'll hit you upside the head with his jug of jim beam if you ask for his asshole.

Yes. Like I said, males are overtly heterosexual and as a result blindly homophobic due to thousands of years of social programming.

Closer to "a thousand" than "thousands".
So, what? This started in the age of Chaucer?

December 23, 2010, 07:59:40 PM
No, that would be closer to 600 years, not a thousand.  Homosexuality has only been perceived as being really, really bad since Christianity (at least, in Europe).  As far as I'm aware, most places in the world have never had a problem with homosexuality.

December 24, 2010, 09:22:11 AM
It's rather obvious when you look at human society and our nature to reason why bisexuality is more prevalent in females. Especially when traditional male and female roles are taken into account. Like monogamy I believe polygamy is also supported in our social behaviors as a species. It is less common, but natural. Only recently was homosexuality considered that different between males and females in American or Western society.

December 25, 2010, 01:04:24 AM
Are there any true standards of sexuality that society should adhere to in an ideal society?

Yes: every society should have a consensus

Says who?  You?

December 25, 2010, 01:07:58 AM

With similar logic, one could say homosexuality has propagated because homosexuals were forced to adopt heterosexual roles.

I doubt "homophobia" is an ingrained trait in modern (western?) men.  It's just another aspect of the times we live in.

December 25, 2010, 06:11:40 AM
Are there any true standards of sexuality that society should adhere to in an ideal society?

Says who?  You?

No...says any society worth a damn.

December 25, 2010, 05:08:37 PM

Says who?  You?

Who says they shouldn't? You?

December 25, 2010, 05:58:49 PM

Says who?  You?

Who says they shouldn't? You?

Yes, the "no u" game played by someone when they have nothing else to add.  *claps heartily*

December 25, 2010, 06:09:46 PM
Let's consider a society that has no standards of anything.

December 28, 2010, 06:01:33 AM

That works for me.  Let nature fill in the blanks.  The weak, pathetic, and democratic will die.

Look at your average human.  Look at human history.  Visualize a human that is the "essence" of humanity, an abstract form in the aggregate. Can you honestly tell yourself, "this creature can accomplish great things?"

Perhaps visit Wal-Mart before answering that.

December 28, 2010, 06:29:55 AM

That works for me.  Let nature fill in the blanks.  The weak, pathetic, and democratic will die.

Look at your average human.  Look at human history.  Visualize a human that is the "essence" of humanity, an abstract form in the aggregate. Can you honestly tell yourself, "this creature can accomplish great things?"

Perhaps visit Wal-Mart before answering that.

Then you might get a bunch of strong, able bodied people who are complete morons. So then the world is ruled by brawn alone. Like imperial Japan, or any given military dictatorship. Mostly those types of governments don't last very long.

The "average" human might not be anything to get excited over, but you sound as if you have zero faith in ANY human at all. Which is sad.