Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

White Santas. White privilege.

White Santas. White privilege.
December 25, 2010, 10:09:23 PM
This is honestly one of the funniest, most depressing things I have read this month:

http://msmagazine.com/blog/blog/2010/12/21/white-christmas-white-santas-white-privilege/

Discuss western race guilt and multi culti "feminism".

Re: White Santas. White privilege.
December 26, 2010, 12:12:04 PM
No it's cool. Do other societies deal with white people though trying to undermine the fact it's their society and their the majority? Why are we alone subject to such insanity?

December 26, 2010, 03:56:05 PM
It's part of how underground and indie we are. The other races just don't have our sophisticated taste.

December 26, 2010, 04:18:49 PM
Why are we alone subject to such insanity?

1) Non-White resentment
2) Jewish/Christian guilt and gullability(respectively)
3) Modern White decadence

December 26, 2010, 05:52:12 PM
Modern White decadence

Starting with:

Equality of the proles.

December 26, 2010, 10:22:22 PM
"I had to lay the smack as a feminist mom who actively engages in anti-racist, anti-bias parenting."

In other words, you're fringe conformist.  Good job. I can only hope that your child grasps disillusionment.

Santa was never meant to be non-white, and that much should be obvious via common sense.  A little reading into the origins of the tales...ah fuck it....Ignoramus, moribund-brained proles do not fucking read.  See below:

"As best I could, I told her that Santa (who I dislike immenselyŚwhy should I put all my hopes and dreams on some rotund,  able-bodied, heterosexual white guy? He could be Rush Limbaugh, for all I know) can be whatever color you want him to be."

Sure, and the sky can be whatever color you want it to be as well. 

This article is lulz from the onset. 

December 27, 2010, 01:57:36 AM

December 27, 2010, 01:39:01 PM
Santa was never meant to be non-white, and that much should be obvious via common sense.  A little reading into the origins of the tales...ah fuck it....Ignoramus, moribund-brained proles do not fucking read.  See below:

Santa Claus = Odin

Quote from: Wikipedia
Numerous parallels have been drawn between Santa Claus and the figure of Odin, a major god amongst the Germanic peoples prior to their Christianization. Since many of these elements are unrelated to Christianity, there are theories regarding the pagan origins of various customs of the holiday stemming from areas where the Germanic peoples were Christianized and retained elements of their indigenous traditions, surviving in various forms into modern depictions of Santa Claus.[14]

Odin was sometimes recorded, at the native Germanic holiday of Yule, as leading a great hunting party through the sky.[15] Two books from Iceland, the Poetic Edda, compiled in the 13th century from earlier sources, and the Prose Edda, written in the 13th century by Snorri Sturluson, describe Odin as riding an eight-legged horse named Sleipnir that could leap great distances, giving rise to comparisons to Santa Claus's reindeer.[16] Further, Odin was referred to by many names in Skaldic poetry, some of which describe his appearance or functions. These include SÝ­grani,[17] SÝ­skeggr,[18] Langbar­r,[19] (all meaning "long beard") and Jˇlnir[20] ("Yule figure").

According to some traditions, children would place their boots, filled with carrots, straw, or sugar, near the chimney for Odin's flying horse, Sleipnir, to eat. Odin would then reward those children for their kindness by replacing Sleipnir's food with gifts or candy. This practice survived in Germany, Belgium, and the Netherlands after the adoption of Christianity and became associated with Saint Nicholas as a result of the process of Christianization and can be still seen in the modern practice of the hanging of stockings at the chimney in some homes.[citation needed]

It's actually rather ironic when you consider how many Christians complain about Santa getting more attention each year than Jesus -- it was his holiday first!

December 27, 2010, 02:16:12 PM
Agreed ^  On a side note, I actually wrote a brief comment to this blog post, but I doubt that my message will be approved.  Let's see how far their hypocrisy extends when they disapprove of my viewpoint.

December 28, 2010, 06:11:26 AM
Agreed ^  On a side note, I actually wrote a brief comment to this blog post, but I doubt that my message will be approved.  Let's see how far their hypocrisy extends when they disapprove of my viewpoint.

Wikipedia isn't hypocrisy, it's autism.  A bunch of autistics with nothing better to do than monitor their pet pages, be pretend bureaucrats online, and bicker endlessly.

December 28, 2010, 03:46:32 PM

Wikipedia isn't hypocrisy, it's autism.  A bunch of autistics with nothing better to do than monitor their pet pages, be pretend bureaucrats online, and bicker endlessly.

I wasn't referring to Wikipedia. My comment was posted on the blog that appears in the OP's post.  However, it was never approved.  I was actually polite, but I of course offered an opposing view that wasn't writhed with decadence and useless negativity.  The hypocrisy incurred in the situation was due to my post not being approved, whilst these feminists constantly shout their leftist dogma about how tolerant they are.  They're not only passively spreading fibs, but they are inwardly and outwardly lying as much as possible.

December 28, 2010, 07:03:42 PM
Affirmative Action Explained

Equality is its own goal but what equality is expected to accomplish remains a mystery. I believe we are expected to assume that fairness will then be achieved. We may assume fairness through equality must always be managed because nobody is equal and equality, which has never been attained, remains still under ever expanding management. As in the presentation linked above, in order to achieve fairness, some must tolerate an indefinite period of unfairness.

People have been questioning for a little while now if equality isn't the ostensibly noble goal, but instead if it is revenge, as if a caste of peasants have been given the reigns of power.

Nonetheless, what an unsustainable sustained fairness is expected to accomplish is puzzling. Some have suggested interpersonal and group conflict ends. What is absolutely certain is the absence of any articulated goal beyond this final end of conflict state. Apparently humans go on consuming and reproducing, but in a more controlled manner where none rise above and none fall by the wayside, existing less like higher life forms, more like bacteria cultivated in a laboratory petri dish for safe observation.

All this so nobody is ever hurt again, harm principle being the most commonly vocalized sentiment. The equality peddlers are both highly rational and terminally mentally ill.

December 28, 2010, 07:29:11 PM

I wasn't referring to Wikipedia. My comment was posted on the blog that appears in the OP's post.  However, it was never approved.  I was actually polite, but I of course offered an opposing view that wasn't writhed with decadence and useless negativity.  The hypocrisy incurred in the situation was due to my post not being approved, whilst these feminists constantly shout their leftist dogma about how tolerant they are.  They're not only passively spreading fibs, but they are inwardly and outwardly lying as much as possible.
'

To be fair, I kind of skimmed this thread and thought you may have been talking about wikipedia, and I just felt like finding a reason to bitch about wikipedia.  Ah, oh well.

I avoid anything to do with feminism.  I pretty much hate women, but holy shit, feminists are the worst "people" in existence.  I don't bother arguing with them other than to make humorous mysogynistic comments.  They're cancerific.