Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Study shows realities of mate selection

Re: Study shows realities of mate selection
December 29, 2010, 04:29:28 PM
It really sounds like you've got your path in life carved out for you -- or you suffer from low testosterone. Try exercising more and masturbating less. Chronic orgasms throw off the neurotransmitter balance in the brain and the endocrine hormone levels in the body.

I can't go a day without the feeling of wanting to murder someone, and then eating their body in front of their families.  I don't think it's that.

Why is it then that the majority of girls aren't clawing each other to death to sex up hessians?

Degenerate culture/oversocialization? Or are we hessians all talk and no action, or what we can call "private" warriors/vir-men.

cocks?

My speculation is:
*** "Hessians" tend to be "introvert" and in many cases this means social incompetence and/or asocial tendencies.
 - in addition to the above, some Hessians choose to separate themselves from social reality. they have a desire to "create their own" rather than to adapt and master it, and eventually manipulate it to higher ends rather than to let it fall toward its entropic fate.

*** "Private warriors" is another likely case. Hessians have wild imaginations, and this can be good when kept in check. But the negative "private warrior" phenomenon may be due to low free testosterone levels, which coincides with a sedentary lifestyle, poor diet, and excessive masturbation. Testosterone is a "motivator" hormone, which is why "virility" derives from the vir root.

*** Cocks in and around every orifice

Really, master it and manipulate it to higher ends?  I'm laughing pretty hard.  Who here has fucking done that?  WHO HERE HAS FUCKING DONE THAT?

All talk.  

In fact, everyone who "masters and manipulates" social reality are people like Marlyn Manson and Lady Gaga (possibly).  I don't find their output to be very enlightening, either.

December 29, 2010, 04:35:52 PM
My point is that relationships are a waste of time, one night stands (or fuckbuddies) are more ideal.  The idea of romantic love nauseates me, anyways.

As a person who has had rewarding relationships, I couldn't disagree more. A developed, caring relationship is absolutely amazing. Then again, it IS hard to find females that are willing to put aside all of the social BS and actually have one with you.

It seems that you're too fixed on immediate, temporal pleasures. Working towards something that is meaningful and that could possibly last for a long time is a higher goal.

How did these "rewarding" relationships end?  Jealousy, hatred, spite, anger?

December 29, 2010, 05:02:03 PM
My point is that relationships are a waste of time, one night stands (or fuckbuddies) are more ideal.  The idea of romantic love nauseates me, anyways.

As a person who has had rewarding relationships, I couldn't disagree more. A developed, caring relationship is absolutely amazing. Then again, it IS hard to find females that are willing to put aside all of the social BS and actually have one with you.

It seems that you're too fixed on immediate, temporal pleasures. Working towards something that is meaningful and that could possibly last for a long time is a higher goal.

Nah, some just naturally end. Some people just grow apart. If anything, even ending relationships and the emotions involved with it is part of the beauty that is being human.

December 29, 2010, 05:17:56 PM
If you're afraid to get into a meaningful relationship because you're afraid of how it will end, you're a coward. Think about making the best of the situation. If you don't wise up and realize that not every woman/man you will end up with will NOT be the person of your dreams, you're going to wind up forever alone.

December 29, 2010, 08:13:42 PM
If you're afraid to get into a meaningful relationship because you're afraid of how it will end, you're a coward. Think about making the best of the situation. If you don't wise up and realize that not every woman/man you will end up with will NOT be the person of your dreams, you're going to wind up forever alone.

1). Doesn't apply.  Who cares? The point is that the end conclusion is always just: revealing the fraudulent, weak nature of love.

2) Of course. The whole point is that, in essence, the only person we have is ourselves.  Imagining anything else is a lie to oneself.  The whole idea of soulmates is a disgusting travesty, and people wallow in misery in unhappy "relationships."

December 29, 2010, 08:20:11 PM

Nah, some just naturally end. Some people just grow apart. If anything, even ending relationships and the emotions involved with it is part of the beauty that is being human.

Like having scorned lovers try to run over their exes?  That shit always makes me LOL.  Our lives are short, and in a blink of an eye people go from "I'll love you forever, sugarplum" to "Eat my tires, you pig!"  Good shit right there.

"Nature" doesn't "care" about your ideas about "love."  All that's "important" to it is that you fuck her fish hole, put your cock snot in there, and have her shit out a bloody, whining future taxpayer.  That's all there is to it.  Sure, maybe hormonal-induced emotions are natural, but that's just to raise a little, grease covered kid to ensure his survival.  The funny thing is, the supposed "alpha males" follow suit with me -- by nature they're supposed to impregnant the bitch and have some chump raise his kid.

Either way, if shit doesn't last, why pretend it does?  Why not just fuck n' chuck?  Who wants to deal with "beautiful" emotions like nagging women or chimp-like men?

December 29, 2010, 08:45:08 PM
Weren't you the one mocking abstractions in another thread? Apparently they're perfectly fine when they support your argument, eh? Most married couples that I've met, and maybe my area of the United States is just paradox central, have been together 10-12 years without any sort of problems. Sure, it's a rural area, so I suppose you could just say "LOL that's because they'll never escape farmtown so they just cling to the first person who's willing to suffer their pointless existence with them.", but you could also reword that as "They've decided to reside in a place where marriages are commonly long-lasting and contribute towards a stable foundation for a family, because they think it raises the quality of their lives." Abstractions are fun!

December 29, 2010, 08:49:49 PM
Weren't you the one mocking abstractions in another thread? Apparently they're perfectly fine when they support your argument, eh? Most married couples that I've met, and maybe my area of the United States is just paradox central, have been together 10-12 years without any sort of problems. Sure, it's a rural area, so I suppose you could just say "LOL that's because they'll never escape farmtown so they just cling to the first person who's willing to suffer their pointless existence with them.", but you could also reword that as "They've decided to reside in a place where marriages are commonly long-lasting and contribute towards a stable foundation for a family, because they think it raises the quality of their lives." Abstractions are fun!

"so I suppose you could just say "LOL that's because they'll never escape farmtown so they just cling to the first person who's willing to suffer their pointless existence with them.""

That's when you nailed it, but then deviated from reality because it made you feel good.

I wonder how many of these yokels beat their wives?  I know I would after a decade of incessant nagging.

But really, though... what the fuck are you talking about?

December 29, 2010, 08:55:37 PM
Perhaps you are "asexual", Iconocloaca?  If you have concluded to be truly so after a bit of research, then you really shouldn't care about relationships.

December 29, 2010, 10:07:52 PM
Iconocloaca knows the truth, guys! Your abstractions are totally way off, Iconocloaca will show us some better ones that are actually grounded in reality.

You're all just a bunch of deluded idiots who can't accept the truth. Get with the program, sheesh!

December 30, 2010, 12:42:32 AM
It really sounds like you've got your path in life carved out for you -- or you suffer from low testosterone. Try exercising more and masturbating less. Chronic orgasms throw off the neurotransmitter balance in the brain and the endocrine hormone levels in the body.

I can't go a day without the feeling of wanting to murder someone, and then eating their body in front of their families.  I don't think it's that.

Men with anger and irritability issues suffer from low testosterone, so that could very much be your case.

Really, master it and manipulate it to higher ends?  I'm laughing pretty hard.  Who here has fucking done that?  WHO HERE HAS FUCKING DONE THAT?

All talk.  

In fact, everyone who "masters and manipulates" social reality are people like Marlyn Manson and Lady Gaga (possibly).  I don't find their output to be very enlightening, either.

They mastered and manipulated it to a degree, but you're probably judging the magnitude of their influence by their media presence, which is independent of social reality.

Social reality is within your immediate surroundings -- friends, family, neighbors, peers. Work with it or continue masturbating alone: whichever makes you happy.

I know plenty of people here who have mastered their social surroundings. You're not one of them.

December 30, 2010, 01:05:55 AM
It's apparently impossible and unnatural for anyone, ever, anywhere, to be happily in union with their mate of choice. That's why wolves, eagles, gibbons, and beavers should stop mating for life, because they don't realize how futile it all is.

December 30, 2010, 01:07:29 AM
WTF do you mean by "mastering" social surroundings/reality?

Getting your peers/family/friends to worship Graveland?

December 30, 2010, 03:05:46 AM
Iconocloaca, despite your obvious love of trolling, you sound like a guy who actually does (or did) desire something meaningful from his relationships. I went through a phase similar to what you're expressing now. It still shows signs of creeping back in every once in a while. With full knowledge that I'm going out on a limb in saying so, just realize that you will never get more out of a situation than you put into it. You will often get less, but that's true of any situation, not just relationships. And that does make it tempting to settle for less than what you really want - the possibility of success is only that, a possibility; by changing your conception of what success is into something less, you're almost guaranteed to find "satisfaction." You may, over time, have come to actually convince yourself that all you really want is the occasional wet hole. I don't think that's true, though, and if not, I hope you can regain the desire for things of worth, and with that, come to embrace the challenge inherent to finding them. After all, if it were easy to acquire, would it really be that valuable?

In a sense, yes. That could be one way to do so. I'm assuming he meant mastering one's social surroundings to mean manipulating them into coming closer to his own ideal vision of the world. In that case, there are obvious things that would bear a greater priority than making all his acquaintances share his musical tastes - running a drug dealer out of the neighborhood, for example.

December 30, 2010, 03:39:53 AM

He was probably referring to a similar concept to this piece:  http://www.anus.com/zine/articles/alexis/daybreak/