Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Praising Murderers

Praising Murderers
December 28, 2010, 03:35:36 AM
What do you think of the celebration of some assassins - columbine, jeff weise, that finn, the asian (altough I don't think he was praised so much).

What could possibly be good about charles manson that made ANUS have some links in favor of him? Is there some value in senseless killing? Or were those killings meaningful?

Re: Praising Murderers
December 28, 2010, 04:54:53 AM
All death is meaningful for those who take meaning from death.  It's meaningless to those who don't.  I advocate the genocide of the lesser, and if random psychos are prepared to aid me in this endeavour, then I can hardly complain?  Death is as sacred as Life.

December 28, 2010, 05:26:07 AM
All death is meaningful for those who take meaning from death.  It's meaningless to those who don't.  I advocate the genocide of the lesser, and if random psychos are prepared to aid me in this endeavour, then I can hardly complain?  Death is as sacred as Life.

It doesn't look like you answered his question. He was asking about the actions of those particular murderers. Were those people's victims lesser by your definition? How in the world do you know that?

And a more fundamental point: What has to be the case in order for somebody to count as lesser for you and how did you figure out that somebody who satisfies that condition is unworthy to live? And how do you draw a non-arbitrary line between those who are worthy of life and those who aren't?

And another point: What do mean by this 'death is as sacred as life' thing? Do you mean that neither are sacred and that death is as sacred as life in that it's not sacred at all? Or do you mean that life is sacred and death is just as sacred as it? If it were the case that life is sacred then it's not clear how indiscriminate killing of the "lesser" would be acceptable.

December 28, 2010, 06:13:01 AM
What do you think of the celebration of some assassins - columbine, jeff weise, that finn, the asian (altough I don't think he was praised so much).

What could possibly be good about charles manson that made ANUS have some links in favor of him? Is there some value in senseless killing? Or were those killings meaningful?

Jeff Weise was a retard emo onetime nazi, Cho Seung-Hui was a nutcase weirdo (though kind of funny, and WOW with his head count with two pistols, one being a .22), Pekka Auvenin-Eric was angry teenage ubermensch, and the columbine kids were just failures with no hope in life.

Charles Manson didn't kill anyone.

December 28, 2010, 06:53:51 AM
Is there some value in senseless killing? Or were those killings meaningful?

The killings are usually never senseless, they usually hold a meaning, or reason in the twisted minds of the perpetrators. It has also been mention several times on these forums that the western world has driven too far from reality and death.

And another point: What do mean by this 'death is as sacred as life' thing? Do you mean that neither are sacred and that death is as sacred as life in that it's not sacred at all? Or do you mean that life is sacred and death is just as sacred as it? If it were the case that life is sacred then it's not clear how indiscriminate killing of the "lesser" would be acceptable.

Death is the inevitable conclusion to life, there can't be one without the other. Therefore they are equal?

December 28, 2010, 07:37:46 AM
I guess in the past the writers of ANUS just liked to oppose society for the heck of it. Anything that "fucked shit up" was good

What other website posts gay sex stories of bands and goes on mocking campaigns like that of chuck shuldiner? To do this kind of stuff and to support random psychos as well as mass murderers is borderline psychotic.

December 28, 2010, 12:49:35 PM
I have yet to understand why anyone cares about this, at all. These discussions are utterly useless, as all I get from them is "This website doesn't approve of me so every single letter that they've ever typed is absolutely, irrefutably evil and should not be given even a fraction of a thought by a single individual." That same logic could be applied to any ideology on the face of the planet, so before you start whining, come up with an actual argument. I have yet to see one here.

December 28, 2010, 02:01:02 PM
I guess in the past the writers of ANUS just liked to oppose society for the heck of it. Anything that "fucked shit up" was good

They were saying these events were symptoms of a society in error. They were also saying the mass media was in denial about this. That's all.

December 28, 2010, 03:24:39 PM
What about the scott peterson fan club?

December 28, 2010, 03:49:42 PM
What other website posts gay sex stories of bands and goes on mocking campaigns like that of chuck shuldiner? To do this kind of stuff and to support random psychos as well as mass murderers is borderline psychotic.

Fanfiction has never harmed anyone, the internet can let anyone's fantasies run wild and I've seen a lot worse stories on the web.

I don't see how referencing murders as supporting them, most of it is just referential material for those of interest, even the columbine incident spawned a few vapid teen dramas. I don't really see any harm in that.

December 28, 2010, 03:51:17 PM
All death is meaningful for those who take meaning from death.  It's meaningless to those who don't.  I advocate the genocide of the lesser, and if random psychos are prepared to aid me in this endeavour, then I can hardly complain?  Death is as sacred as Life.

In addition, it is only a facade when you claim that useless watersacks' deaths are not pleasing (catering to humanism).  Rather than lying about the ordeal, I'd have to say that a sadistic, bloodthirsty sociopaths' aid in killing off the lesser couldn't (pragmatically) be viewed as negative.  

December 28, 2010, 04:09:37 PM
What about the scott peterson fan club?

It's a troll that as a bystander insider in the know, I saw enraged several people when they were referred to it. Other people got a kick out of it. As a troll, it is probably intended as a bucket of cold water on a sleeping person.

They were also saying the mass media was in denial about this.

I just want to add that there are only two reasons for this. One, the mass media is fucking stupid, which falls within the range of inexcusable to criminally negligent for a public data distribution nexus. Or two, the mass media is corrupt and if our leadership was not also corrupt, its misdirection would be judged collaboration in the destruction of civilization.

Therefore, if these shootings are actually symptoms of failing society AND corruption of the media is the truth, we probably have consistently poor leadership at the helm. However, on occasion, various elected and appointed people have pointed out various shortcomings of mainstream media, so I tend to lean toward point one for the most part.

December 28, 2010, 07:35:13 PM

I think the Chuck Shuldiner thing was a reaction to the constant fellatio he got from death metal kiddies acting like he was a god, when his band was pretty overrated.  ANUS does give Death some credit.

As for the emails to his mom that can be found on the site, I think that might have had to do with her pimping Chuck Shuldiner out in a tasteless way, though, I can't speak for the author of those email's reasons.

December 29, 2010, 05:52:10 AM
All death is meaningful for those who take meaning from death.  It's meaningless to those who don't.  I advocate the genocide of the lesser, and if random psychos are prepared to aid me in this endeavour, then I can hardly complain?  Death is as sacred as Life.

hippy bullshit

lol gtfo (read elsewhere for how to qualify human beings in terms of worth, and why we can decide who must die).

As for Life and Death, it depends on perspective.  I'm simply saying that to perceive either one as being more important, or "better" than the other, is, perhaps, shortsighted, given how little we know of Death.

I don't think sociopathy, or even psychosis leading to violent or murderous actions, is a particularly modern occurrence.  Serial killers certainly aren't a product of the modern age, though their actions are more widely known and more widely discussed in this age of media and entertainment.

December 29, 2010, 06:07:21 AM
I don't think sociopathy, or even psychosis leading to violent or murderous actions, is a particularly modern occurrence.  Serial killers certainly aren't a product of the modern age, though their actions are more widely known and more widely discussed in this age of media and entertainment.

I would argue against this. While there were notable serial killers in the past (such as Elizabeth Bathory or Peter Stubbe), most serial killers have been active after that time (starting in the 1900s with H.H. Holmes, Albert Fish, and others). It's something that was particularly spurred after World War II.