Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Criticisms of Jewish culture

Re: Criticisms of Jewish culture
January 02, 2011, 12:39:20 PM
All 3000 deaths in WTC (as an example) could've been avoided if America and Israel didn't pick on the Muslims who DO strike back when they're provoked.

The attack was planned by the US government.

"The" US government?  There's no such thing as a "US Government" if you're talking about a single, united entity.  It's a clusterfuck of different agencies and such.

January 03, 2011, 07:52:20 AM

I think western culture is the best because it seems more in-line with reality, when you ignore the rampant liberalism and other stupid shit thrown your way.  The West has always produced the best sciences and arts, anyways, despite pretentious, dumb shit like Carl Jung

May I ask you what is your problem with Jung ?

Jung wasn't Jewish and he would technically be considered "of the west". Jung was more insightful and less perverted than Freud. Freud sickens me.....

January 05, 2011, 07:09:57 AM
Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud did have instrumental influence, but their achievements can never be considered Jewish as such.  The advent of psychology was primarily driven by Gentiles even though Jews would be influential later.  One must realize that while much has been refuted by more modern scientific developments, there has been a lot which has been supported such as defense mechanisms, personality traits, and behavioral archetypes to an extent.

As for Jewish monotheism, it is true that reform Judaism is materialistic, but orthodox Judaism is profoundly decent, spiritual, and transcendent in comparison.  The aspects of Jewish culture which are considered odd or alien to us are probably what have preserved them--despite a percentage of mixing--through turmoil and time.  The preference for the Jewish mate, for Jewish values, for Jewish children, to promote Jewish culture, and to distrust the intentions of the Gentile are simply preservationist strategies.  People must also realize that good Jews attempt pursue excellence in their fields and if that cannot happen, try to make money for practical goals.  Another issue entirely is that of nepotism and also of cultural destroyers which must be addressed if the Jewish people lose Israel (they will be forced to live among us again).  It is the most serious internal issue for the Jewish people and goes unaddressed except among those Jews who take seriously the commandment to be a light to the nations.

January 05, 2011, 05:55:21 PM
Who cares about "materialistic" or "transcendent" nonsense.  Just focus on what works.

January 06, 2011, 03:56:33 PM
Yeah, my decagonal wheels work.  I mean, that's a design which shouldn't be improved upon, right there.

January 06, 2011, 04:01:48 PM
Yeah, my decagonal wheels work.  I mean, that's a design which shouldn't be improved upon, right there.

They got spinners on them?