Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Black/Death Metal Deaths

Black/Death Metal Deaths
December 31, 2010, 12:32:53 AM
Some believe that Euronymous' death was extremely Kvlt, however I feel that there are other deaths out there that are far more generically Black metal than being stabbed over a band. Valfar Ein Windir died at 26 in a blizzard on a walk to his parents house. He died in the most black metal way possible, SNOW. I digress, anyone who can think of some extremely black metal ways of dying, please post them.

Re: Black/Death Metal Deaths
December 31, 2010, 01:11:18 AM
Dead, obviously.  Slash your wrists, blow your brains out, apologise for the blood.

December 31, 2010, 01:19:28 AM
Dead, obviously.  Slash your wrists, blow your brains out, apologise for the blood.
It's a joke my small, close minded friend.

December 31, 2010, 01:27:02 AM

Still, it was a classic outro, one must admit.

December 31, 2010, 08:44:15 AM
Died because he passed out DRUNK in the snow.  What a fearsome warrior!

December 31, 2010, 09:08:50 AM
The kid from Calslagen. Being chopped to pieces, fried and eaten by your father's homosexual Asian lover is good publicity for any NS-BM band.

December 31, 2010, 01:19:10 PM
The kid from Calslagen. Being chopped to pieces, fried and eaten by your father's homosexual Asian lover is good publicity for any NS-BM band.

Well, I guess this thread is over.  I don't foresee anybody finding anything to top that.

Calslagen: they came for our music, but stayed for the stir-fry.

December 31, 2010, 01:34:10 PM

Well, I guess this thread is over.  I don't foresee anybody finding anything to top that.

Calslagen: they came for our music, but stayed for the stir-fry.

And a new genre was born: DFBM.
Deep Fried Black Metal.

December 31, 2010, 01:55:29 PM
Mind you. The bassist/vocalist of Carpe Noctem (Deu) who killed a chick and then posted pictures of her corpse on the Life of Debauchery forum and then killed himself by crashing straight into a truck was kinda radical too. Too bad he didn't troll more forums before he ended his adventure.

And of course Chuck died of AIDS but everyone knows and respects him for that.

December 31, 2010, 02:55:35 PM
Died because he passed out DRUNK in the snow.  What a fearsome warrior!

I don't think he was drunk. He was, however, not too bright in this situation, and misjudged the ferocity of the snowstorm in which he trudged out into. It turned out to be fatal.

December 31, 2010, 03:53:51 PM

... What?

December 31, 2010, 03:59:02 PM

... What?

I had no clue what he was talking about either.

December 31, 2010, 07:33:10 PM
Valfar Ein Windir died at 26 in a blizzard on a walk to his parents house.....

This has actually been my personal favorite.

December 31, 2010, 09:41:02 PM
Judging by Windirs music and the guy's death I think Disney could make a really great movie out of that.

December 31, 2010, 10:15:18 PM

... What?
My bad dude, I misread it as in insult, apologies.