Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Black/Death Metal Deaths

Re: Black/Death Metal Deaths
January 01, 2011, 02:45:21 AM
Haha, fair enough.  It's a pretty good command, really.  I might make a tshirt that says "slash your wrists, blow your brains out, apologise for the blood" on it.

January 04, 2011, 09:19:43 AM
Haha, fair enough.  It's a pretty good command, really.  I might make a tshirt that says "slash your wrists, blow your brains out, apologise for the blood" on it.
That would be bad ass.

January 04, 2011, 03:49:57 PM
Theres also the lead singer of Celestial Bloodshed, who was gunned down by thugs, for no apparent reason. Although theres not much information on his death at all.

January 05, 2011, 12:17:21 AM
I think the most black metal way to die would be to become dead without any possible cause for the dying, upon which time your publishers would release postmortem per your written instructions the philosophical treatise you wrote about the inexplicability of life's inevitable conclusion (the double entente would be lost on you, as would the subsequent irony).

January 05, 2011, 01:43:49 PM

I've seen bootleg Mayhem shirts with the album cover artwork on them but I do agree this would be pretty badass on the back of the shirt with his death photo on it. Something odd about the photo, there really wasn't a whole lot of blood considering. He used a shotgun which tends to be pretty messy at close range.....

January 05, 2011, 02:50:59 PM

I've seen bootleg Mayhem shirts with the album cover artwork on them but I do agree this would be pretty badass on the back of the shirt with his death photo on it. Something odd about the photo, there really wasn't a whole lot of blood considering. He used a shotgun which tends to be pretty messy at close range.....

He did slash his wrists. Probably lost a good amount of blood there before he took the shotty to the body.

January 05, 2011, 06:20:47 PM
Theres also the lead singer of Celestial Bloodshed, who was gunned down by thugs, for no apparent reason. Although theres not much information on his death at all.

Mos of the sources say that he was shot by one of his buddies while playing with a loaded shotgun while drunk.

Also Bull Metal, the person behind releasing Dawn of the Black Hearts himself committed suicide a while back.

January 06, 2011, 03:32:58 AM
I think the most black metal way to die would be to become dead without any possible cause for the dying, upon which time your publishers would release postmortem per your written instructions the philosophical treatise you wrote about the inexplicability of life's inevitable conclusion (the double entente would be lost on you, as would the subsequent irony).

I still think a NSBM band member being eaten by a gay asian man wins.

January 06, 2011, 03:59:41 AM
Gotta agree with the above comment. That's probably the most fitting death for an NSBM moron that I've ever heard.

January 08, 2011, 08:45:38 PM

I own one with Dead's picture and the pathetic comment below : "died by his own hands, April 1991".

January 09, 2011, 01:51:14 AM
Gotta agree with the above comment. That's probably the most fitting death for an Narrow Squirting Bowel Movement moron that I've ever heard.

The dumbfucks didn't even market that shit to hell and back.  Mayhem were smart enough to pimp out Dead's corpse picture (granted, I know Dark of Black Hearts is a bootleg, but I'm quite sure that pic made its rounds beforehand).

Drop the NSBM and up with the Kentucky-Fried NBSM.  It's a real moneymaker.

January 09, 2011, 04:08:55 AM

Mos of the sources say that he was shot by one of his buddies while playing with a loaded shotgun while drunk.

Also Bull Metal, the person behind releasing Dawn of the Black Hearts himself committed suicide a while back.

Hrmm, I was under the impression it was thugs. Cheers, I must've made a mistake. Which would have been a more fitting death; Getting drunk and having your mates shoot you, or getting gunned down by thugs?

January 10, 2011, 04:32:15 PM
great topic. party like theres no tomorrow and leave a good looking corpse!

www.destrorecords.com
www.myspace.com/Ceremonium

January 11, 2011, 08:19:28 PM
Ceremonium rules, but... uh, what?

January 14, 2011, 03:43:01 PM
The death of Mad Max, the singer of Worship could be a good example. He jumped off a bridge in Canada. There is an interview about it in Agonia War'Zine # 4.