Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Dear Anus

Dear Anus
January 07, 2011, 03:10:44 AM
This place confuses me wildly. I really enjoy many of the articles I read on anus.com about nihilism and the many shortcomings of our society. I also happen to love metal in all its forms. But seriously people, is A.N.U.S. suppose to be a pun? Is it ironic? Why the bizarre acronym? Also, for a community that is supposed to be extremely enlightened, there is an awful lot of dribble about "jewish society," stupid unfounded comments about black people, and generalizations of all sorts about society, the planet and the very nature of the universe. Now, if this place is suppose to be a random cesspool of pointless opinion, than I shall stop after this post and leave. However, if this truly is the beacon of reason that it proclaims itself to be, why is anus.com called ANUS?!

Re: What is the deal around here?
January 07, 2011, 03:30:35 AM
You're in luck. There's an article about that: http://www.anus.com/zine/articles/anus/

January 07, 2011, 02:19:41 PM
This place confuses me wildly. I really enjoy many of the articles I read on anus.com about nihilism and the many shortcomings of our society. I also happen to love metal in all its forms. But seriously people, is A.N.U.S. suppose to be a pun? Is it ironic? Why the bizarre acronym? Also, for a community that is supposed to be extremely enlightened, there is an awful lot of dribble about "jewish society," stupid unfounded comments about black people, and generalizations of all sorts about society, the planet and the very nature of the universe. Now, if this place is suppose to be a random cesspool of pointless opinion, than I shall stop after this post and leave. However, if this truly is the beacon of reason that it proclaims itself to be, why is anus.com called ANUS?!

Dude, you hosed it.

1. The title of this message is confrontational yet not informational.

2. You didn't look for a FAQ anywhere.

3. You assume a false dilemma.

4. You extend no courtesy to us in assuming we are rational beings.

Are you trollsk? If so, C-. If not, antisocial personality disorder ;)

January 09, 2011, 03:06:00 AM
I think this thread has passed its useful stage. Anyone mind if we banish it to hell for eternal sodomy?

January 09, 2011, 05:27:30 AM
If this thread qualifies for purging, then there are many worse comments in other threads that belong in the dump as well.

January 09, 2011, 10:17:33 AM
I see no reason why it can't float around so others can see how it went and decide if it answers whatever dumb question they were going to ask.

January 12, 2011, 05:12:57 AM
As a shit disturber myself, I must admit even I'm puzzle why the site owners find the ANUS acronym at all appealing... I get what they're trying to do, but personally it's not my taste.

The anus isn't a good environment for the shit disturber, because even though the anus is where shit comes out from, it's never good to shit where you eat.

Dear Anus
January 12, 2011, 12:40:51 PM
I thought this was supposed to be internets most vile metal website. Im unimpressed.

Re: Dear Anus
January 12, 2011, 03:27:51 PM
I thought this was supposed to be internets most vile metal website. Im unimpressed.

That's because you're a fucking faggot. Happy?

ANUS Hellfest
January 12, 2011, 04:56:43 PM
including (...) that fascists pretnending to be intellectual site anus.com

cf http://www.hellfest.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?id=6749&p=4

Re: ANUS Hellfest
January 12, 2011, 05:09:47 PM
You guys really like it when others talk shit about you.

January 12, 2011, 06:00:38 PM
Because one person, especially one with only eleven posts, represents everybody.

The Collective "You Guys" Borg. My name is ANUS, for we are many.

January 12, 2011, 10:30:50 PM
You guys really like it when others talk shit about you.

Forum posts ARE reality.

One person REALLY IS the whole movement.

It's not just symbolism.... it's ULTIMATE FUCKING REALITY.

January 12, 2011, 10:32:31 PM
If this thread qualifies for purging, then there are many worse comments in other threads that belong in the dump as well.

I think someone else said it better in another thread: we need to return to an attitude of intolerance for stupidity among our experienced members. New people, sure, they're going to fuck up. But people are taking cheap shots and they should know better. Even more, they're rubberstamping some opinions without looking too closely into the implications of them. We don't need individualism, but we also don't need knee jerk activity. I don't think the solution is more government, aka moderation. I think it rests with the users of this forum.

Also:

http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19404&sid=87796e085c0e18d73a639b6e2017bbf8

January 12, 2011, 11:34:43 PM

http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19404&sid=87796e085c0e18d73a639b6e2017bbf8

Half those doofuses post saying "THIS THRED IZ DUMB LOL" and then don't respond when people call them out on their whining. What a bunch of peons.