Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

New Recrucifier Mp3:"Bane of the Noble"

New Recrucifier Mp3:"Bane of the Noble"
December 10, 2004, 05:27:02 PM
You MAY have to cut this link and paste it onto your browser directly. Recrucifier plays Hateful Black Metal with a profound '80's German Thrash influence, I am sure all the posters know whom I mean.
www.ironwillradio.com/Recrucifier_baneofthenoble.mp3

Re: New Recrucifier Mp3:"Bane of the Noble&qu
December 12, 2004, 11:57:56 PM
You are a dextrous lead guitarist, which can have its advantages. Otherwise, the music was not very creative IMO and sounds like someone doing a parody of Quorthon.

I would suggest analyzing how the best music was made, and not imitating its sound, but learning from its approach and attitude.

Re: New Recrucifier Mp3:"Bane of the Noble&am
December 13, 2004, 11:18:12 AM
You are a dextrous lead guitarist, which can have its advantages. Otherwise, the music was not very creative IMO and sounds like someone doing a parody of Quorthon.

I would suggest analyzing how the best music was made, and not imitating its sound, but learning from its approach and attitude.

>>>>You may want to check your messages. I have to let you know that I'm quite strange, in that I consider both your remarks on my lead guitar playing AS WELL AS my sounding like a Bathory "parody" to be quite flattering. To be compared to ANYTHING Bathory did from 1984 to 1988 is a tremendous honour, thank you so much. That band, ESPECIALLY "Under the sign..." and "Blood Fire Death" are ones that I totaly worship....few DON"T worship those, do they?