Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Are muslims the new jews?

Are muslims the new jews?
January 15, 2011, 01:55:57 AM
Ask yourself these things:

Is it true that what is currently called Islam isn't a religion but in fact is a political ideology which considers non-believers to be inherently inferior? To what extents can this be compared to Judaism and it's view on non-jewish people?

If Islam isn't a religion but a political ideology then can the followers of Islam be seen as active agents for an anti-western ideology? Do these agents currently have the same attitude that's often attributed to jews when it comes to interpreting criticism of their culture and ideology as insults? Is this merely a cheap tactic to avoid criticism?

How often and to what extent does Islam take the position of victim in western society? Can this be compared to the way Jews have been attributed to playing the victim in western society?

Does Islam want to take over western society and use us for their own political goals such as enforcing sharia and/or strengthening opposition against the state of Israel? Is this in any way similar to the way Jews try to influence the west when it comes to their political goals such as support for the state of Israel?

Can the current anti-islamic events in Europe be compared to the way the jews were criminalized in early Nazi-Germany? (this refers to the demonizing and deportation of Jews that happened in the early days of the third reich, I'm not referring to the concentration camps or Hitler's "final solution" which history books say happened years later)

Were the jews at all to blame for the way they were viewed and treated in early Nazi-Germany? To what extent can this be compared to the influence muslims have had over their public image in the west for the last 20-30 years?

Could it be that Jews and Muslims share these cultural similarities because both religions originated from the same race?

Questions, questions...

Re: Are muslims the new jews?
January 15, 2011, 02:12:09 AM
Same religion, different symbols.  It's all bullshit in the end.  Fuck semites.

January 15, 2011, 02:37:20 AM
Ask yourself these things:

Is it true that what is currently called Islam isn't a religion but in fact is a political ideology which considers non-believers to be inherently inferior? To what extents can this be compared to Judaism and it's view on non-jewish people?

To consider non-believers inferior is more a general religious opinion than a political ideology. And I would still call Islam a religion, like Christianity. Both have the right to exist, but not at the same place at the same time. This applies to every religion. I believe that Jews "only as a race" are not really Jews in the full sense of the word, much like an atheist German is not a Christian. In other words, there is the true religion and then there are many ideologies which live in the shadow of that religion, but which are essentially parasitic; they destroy the religion. This has happened with Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, as well.

If Islam isn't a religion but a political ideology then can the followers of Islam be seen as active agents for an anti-western ideology? Do these agents currently have the same attitude that's often attributed to jews when it comes to interpreting criticism of their culture and ideology as insults? Is this merely a cheap tactic to avoid criticism?

Islam is still a religion; but what is more important is that every orthodox religion is anti-western, because the west represents modernism. Christianity, too, is at its core anti-modernistic. But I would not call religions ideologies, the word does not fit. And again, we need to discern traditional/religious/orthodox Jews and the rest. To take an example from another religion: Two Christians from far apart countries are more alike than a Christian and an atheist from the same country.

How often and to what extent does Islam take the position of victim in western society? Can this be compared to the way Jews have been attributed to playing the victim in western society?

They have a lobby, but this lobby (I hope) acts in the best interest of those Muslims living in Europe. I believe that is alright, because the more Europe cuts of its Christian roots, the more other religions have the right to be here. That is also the signal that the secular European governments give to foreign peoples and religions--"we are tolerant of everything, so you too can live here with your religion". I would prefer a return to Christianity, and then, in consequence, the end of this cultural relativism.

Can the current anti-islamic events in Europe be compared to the way the jews were criminalized in early Nazi-Germany? (this refers to the demonizing and deportation of Jews that happened in the early days of the third reich, I'm not referring to the concentration camps or Hitler's "final solution" which history books say happened years later)

Which anti-Islamic events do you have in mind? I have not seen much demonizing or deportation of Muslims recently.

Were the jews at all to blame for the way they were viewed and treated in early Nazi-Germany? To what extent can this be compared to the influence muslims have had over their public image in the west for the last 20-30 years?

All Jews--no. All Muslims--no. There are always exceptions, they prove the rule.

January 15, 2011, 04:05:35 AM
Which anti-Islamic events do you have in mind? I have not seen much demonizing or deportation of Muslims recently.

The banning of (and general sensitivity to) burqas in Europe. The banning of minarets in Switzerland. The rise to power of populist right wing political parties such as the Freedom Party in the Netherlands, the Swiss People's Party, the English Defence League in the UK and in Belgium the Flemmish Interest party and later the New Flemish Alliance. The criticism Turkey has on the currently unstable position of Turkish immigrants in countries such as Germany. The deportation of gypsies by France which could open a door to eventually deporting any criminal immigrant (including people who hold beliefs considered radical by society)

With terms such as Islamophobia and Eurabia floating around for the past ten years it should be clear that at least there is some form of tension going on. A lot anti-multicultural sentiments are still considered socially taboo but that's mostly in multicultural atmospheres such as the workplace or the classroom. In politics this taboo has obviously been broken and that makes a big impact on the multicultural status of Europe. And even more on the position of Muslims and Islam in Europe.

January 15, 2011, 05:15:26 AM
I'm glad someone brought up the mores of multiculturalism and it's inherent flaws.

Semitic people are known to be nomadic thus they've intermingled with many well established societies. Not having created or built these societies they've been frequently targeted as parasites feeding off of and infecting a once healthy host. Whether this is true or not, it has cemented there positions; whether it be the victim or the aggressor.

Islam seems to take a more vehement and confrontational stance on perceived injustices whereas Judaism seems to take a "war of words" approach.

January 15, 2011, 06:01:06 AM

The banning of (and general sensitivity to) burqas in Europe. The banning of minarets in Switzerland. The rise to power of populist right wing political parties such as the Freedom Party in the Netherlands, the Swiss People's Party, the English Defence League in the UK and in Belgium the Flemmish Interest party and later the New Flemish Alliance. The criticism Turkey has on the currently unstable position of Turkish immigrants in countries such as Germany. The deportation of gypsies by France which could open a door to eventually deporting any criminal immigrant (including people who hold beliefs considered radical by society)

With terms such as Islamophobia and Eurabia floating around for the past ten years it should be clear that at least there is some form of tension going on. A lot anti-multicultural sentiments are still considered socially taboo but that's mostly in multicultural atmospheres such as the workplace or the classroom. In politics this taboo has obviously been broken and that makes a big impact on the multicultural status of Europe. And even more on the position of Muslims and Islam in Europe.

Yes, all true, but there is a gap between such particular defensive actions and the deportation of all muslims, which our governments are careful not to overstep, don't you think? Countries that are hardly even Christian anymore will only act when so-called "human rights" are violated. The only exception here is the banning of minarets; but I do not know the exact motive of that (it *could* be that there live officially 80% Christians in Switzerland).

January 15, 2011, 08:54:42 AM
Based on your semi-rhetorical questions, I'd say Christians were the new Jews, and have been for a long time. Whereas Muslims are slowly becoming the new Christians. For this reason we need to see black metal develop a warlike approach against Islam just as it did against Christianity in its early days - burning down mosques and slathering the rubble in pig blood paintings of Mohammed/Allah, shaving imams' beards in their sleep, sending 72 female virgins to heaven for ultimate trolling value. More than likely this would be seen as anti-multicultural rather than anti-religious, which is all the better.

January 15, 2011, 09:19:31 AM
Islam is a divine revelation by the prophet mohammed.

January 15, 2011, 09:43:34 AM
I consider Islam and Christianity to be cults, not proper religions.  I think the view of Jewish superiority within Judaism is nothing particularly unique.  How much does it really differ from concepts of say the supremacy of the Aryan race?

Islam, like Christianity, is a globalist movement and they have simply realized that they can exploit Western Liberalism and it's terminology to play the victim, which in turn provides political power.  I think this says more of the West than of Islam.

Does Islam want to take over western society and use us for their own political goals such as enforcing sharia and/or strengthening opposition against the state of Israel? Is this in any way similar to the way Jews try to influence the west when it comes to their political goals such as support for the state of Israel?
I have to concede that Jews in the West often push for support of Israel rather vehemently, but one can't ignore the fact that the real reason the US has such overwhelming support for Israel is because of the influence of Fundamentalist Christians in politics.  Their Armageddon ideology is really the big driving force behind this whole thing.

Not yet, but in the not too distant future I assume so (*fingers crossed*).

This has been said many times before, and I'm sure more eloquently, but it really isn't so much people who are to blame for the tragedy of ethnic conflict in pre-WWII German as it was multiculturalism.

January 15, 2011, 08:45:38 PM
That should be sufficient for final words. Impressions are important for flawed social animals, even us Aryan mensch. With that in mind, overt bigotry misses the point. All things have a distinct place in the world until such time as their own story has come to an end. As it so happens, many things are out of place now. That needs to be the only impression delivered.

January 18, 2011, 02:14:10 PM
One might find it curious to see militant Zionists and Hindu nationalists come together to host a rally in solidarity with racist British football hooligans in the dead of the Canadian winter.

But when the common enemy is Islam, transatlantic right wing extremists seem happy to ignore their differences and embrace a marriage of convenience.

The leader of the English Defense League (EDL), a rabidly anti-Muslim organization notorious for holding violent and intimidating street protests, was given a forum to address approximately 100 people at the Toronto Zionist Centre by the Canadian wing of the Jewish Defense League (JDL) last Tuesday.

In a political and economic climate of uncertainty and fear, scapegoating and blatant racism have found receptive audiences on both sides of the Atlantic.

Speaking to the Canadian crowd via Skype connection, EDL leader Stephen Lennon stated that, “Islam stands fundamentally against what we are for. It’s like oil and water.”

He warned Canadians to fight back before being overrun by “Islamofascists” like Britain.

http://www.adbusters.org/blogs/adbusters-blog/jdl-edl-protest.html

They are in some ways turning into the underdog. The lesson to take away from this is multiculturalism is evidently bad news all around. Racist demons makes for a better story than broken system though. I suppose it depends if the audience is of the thrill seeking or the truth seeking variety.

January 19, 2011, 02:25:16 AM
Thanks for unlocking this thread! I realize it's a touchy subject that can lead to some hideously uninformed responses but thought it was worth a try anyway.

It's funny you mention the EDL. I was about to post about them because this is my observation:

Rise of muslim fundamentalism = result of globalization
Muslim fundamentalism = we allow everyone in our group as long as you realize our common enemy: the west because it oppresses us
Muslim fundamentalism = a form of multi-ethnicism appealing to the lowest common denominator

Rise of right-wing populism = result of globalization
Right-wing populism = we allow everyone in our group as long as you realize our common enemy: islam because it oppresses us
Right-wing populism = a form of multi-ethnicism appealing to the lowest common denominator

Both groups are the result of multiculture collapsing and leading to multi-ethnic monoculture. Two sides of the same dirty coin. I wish there was a third group that I could truly sympathize with, a group that says "But wait, we don't need either of these! There's another way to solve this situation..."

Well at least right-wing populism and islam are both (unknowingly) opening doors to that third solution. Let the media fuel the fire, the people will see more clearly once the forest has burned down.

January 19, 2011, 03:51:32 PM
At least some of that right wing populism against Islam is intended to build up right wing populism as the only goal. The goal is not to attack Islam, it is just a convenient method. Yet, other types of right wing populism have the suppression of Islam as their main goal. The line between the two factions is very thin, but the desired policies of each can be quite different. The former may desire protectionism and insularity against foreign trade. The latter may wish to suppress Islam to help eliminate restraints on global trade.