Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Hipster metal documentary?

Hipster metal documentary?
January 29, 2011, 08:15:24 PM
I've sort of made a hipster metal documentary. You can check it out on Youtube, here.

Re: Hipster metal documentary?
January 30, 2011, 08:27:02 PM
Red flag of autism spectrum disorders if I ever saw one.

January 30, 2011, 09:04:42 PM
I thought black metal listeners could appreciate low production quality..

January 31, 2011, 12:11:53 AM
I'll admit it; I found this amusing. Laughed out loud in a few parts. My girlfriend, a very casual listener (not involved in the Metal community or anything) also saw the relevance of some of the jests.

January 31, 2011, 08:13:09 AM
Pretty amusing how there actually seems to be zero character consistency in this. This might not even just be Asperger's: we're entering Kanner territory here.

February 02, 2011, 10:52:26 PM
No more drugs for these people.  I laughed quite a bit during the first few minutes, but it seemed a little long.  I appreciate that you threw in as much about forums and elitism nods as you did.  Good effort overall, better than the drivel on tv anyways.  I hope they figure out where that cd came from and kick some ass over it.

February 03, 2011, 02:37:12 AM
Holy shit, that's probably my CD.  Must have left it there after the ultra-irony party.

February 26, 2011, 01:31:27 AM
http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6833265/

Here's another one. This was made in response to a few "hipsters" from RYM.

February 27, 2011, 12:40:49 AM
Well I know this much, if the hipsters really feel like they want to question what I do and so forth, they had better realize I will would slit their throats quicker then they could ever imagine! . And yes, that is for sure! I do not or will not tolerate such brazen idiocy of one who dares speak against what I hold dear. Culture killers and nonsense makes me fucking sick....

February 27, 2011, 10:06:30 PM
http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6833265/

Here's another one. This was made in response to a few "hipsters" from RYM.

Haha, "I need a sheppard's pie."