Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Classic Massacra Video

"  Jesus Christ Submitted To The Roman Emperor At His Birth And At His Death: Jesus Christ Never Submitted to Man-Made Modern Democracy! "

Re: Classic Massacra Video
March 15, 2011, 04:06:12 AM
Stunning execution! The poor camera quality disguises the fact that this is nearly 100% true to the studio version, note for note!

And about as close to the studio sound as you can manage in a live setting.

March 17, 2011, 08:52:12 PM
wow this crowd sucked ass, with all the energy they have on stage how could you not be moshin' your fuckin' ass off?

Indeed.

March 17, 2011, 11:55:13 PM
Brilliant!

March 19, 2011, 04:38:42 AM
wow this crowd sucked ass, with all the energy they have on stage how could you not be moshin' your fuckin' ass off?

Indeed.

When I see a band with real intensity, I just watch. Moshing is best for bands like Toxic Holocaust where you won't miss anything.

March 19, 2011, 04:48:25 AM
Moshing is best for music that creates a connection between your mind and your body. Massacra can easily fit that bill.
HE WHO REAPS STORMS, SOWS WINDS. HE WHO SOWS WINDS, REAPS STORMS.

"It is better to go to a house of mourning than to go to a house of feasting, for death is the destiny of every man; the living should take this to heart."
-Ecclesiastes 7:2

March 23, 2011, 05:43:56 AM
My favorite song from them, I agree it was very well done. I wish I could have been there.

March 23, 2011, 05:56:25 AM

Indeed.

When I see a band with real intensity, I just watch. Moshing is best for bands like Toxic Holocaust where you won't miss anything.

Seeing the intensity is one thing but feeling it and acting it out is a much more lively, full experience.
He who fears the dark, shall never see the light
http://www.last.fm/user/Beastofsodom

March 23, 2011, 12:40:47 PM
Well then what the fuck is the point of going to the show? If I wanted to sit still and study the music I'd just plant my ass on the couch and crank up the surround sound. Like parasite said, when you go to a show you go there for the full physical experience.

March 23, 2011, 01:15:57 PM

Absolutely agree.  There is nothing worse than watching something seminal and having to deal with meatheads who decide they want to be part of the show.

March 23, 2011, 04:27:38 PM
btw, what song is that at the start of Final Holocaust?  I thought it was the French National Anthem, but I guess not.
His Majesty at the Swamp / Black Arts Lead to Everlasting Sins / Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism / Oath of Black Blood / Privilege of Evil / Dawn of Possession / In Battle There is No Law / Thousand Swords / To Mega Therion

March 24, 2011, 03:37:08 AM

Absolutely agree.  There is nothing worse than watching something seminal and having to deal with meatheads who decide they want to be part of the show.

wow okay, there is a difference between moshing aroound,feeling the music, and getting on stage being a fucking goof. If their is two things i cant stand at a show its A : some dorks getting all butt hurt when you accidently bump into them from being in the pit, as if you broke their concentration or something. B: assholes that get on stage and fuck with the musicians because they are so goddamn drunk.
He who fears the dark, shall never see the light
http://www.last.fm/user/Beastofsodom

March 24, 2011, 08:54:24 AM
btw, what song is that at the start of Final Holocaust?  I thought it was the French National Anthem, but I guess not.
Try this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hozerSIEo7w&feature=player_embedded

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0VQIy6a09c&feature=related

Hope it helps.

March 24, 2011, 02:06:11 PM

wow okay, there is a difference between moshing aroound,feeling the music, and getting on stage being a fucking goof.
Exactly. Music is only fully cultural when it becomes ritual, and part of any ritual music tradition is adapting the body to become a vessel through which that music passes. If you prefer to treat it as fully cerebral, and wish only to receive, in order that you may receive fully - awesome! Any kind of music that has intensity in its underlying substance will reward this approach deeply. But to think that same music can only drive humans into thralldom, making them a part of itself, if it's weak? Bull fucking shit.
HE WHO REAPS STORMS, SOWS WINDS. HE WHO SOWS WINDS, REAPS STORMS.

"It is better to go to a house of mourning than to go to a house of feasting, for death is the destiny of every man; the living should take this to heart."
-Ecclesiastes 7:2

March 24, 2011, 03:13:44 PM
btw, what song is that at the start of Final Holocaust?  I thought it was the French National Anthem, but I guess not.
Try this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hozerSIEo7w&feature=player_embedded

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0VQIy6a09c&feature=related

Hope it helps.
haha - YES!!!  that's instant get up and go music.  I'm marching around my parents' basement as we speak!
His Majesty at the Swamp / Black Arts Lead to Everlasting Sins / Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism / Oath of Black Blood / Privilege of Evil / Dawn of Possession / In Battle There is No Law / Thousand Swords / To Mega Therion