Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Transcendental hipster black metal"

Re: "Transcendental hipster black metal"
March 22, 2011, 06:15:23 AM

He can't seriously fail to see how shallow that statement proves him to be.

I seriously doubt types like Hunter Hendrix even have a conception of what "shallow" is. Everything is an adornment, trinket, or accessory for them.

NHA

March 22, 2011, 06:23:02 AM
Faggotry in the extreme!! Everything about them sucks...

Pretty much sums it up.

Their music is bad so they try to compensate for it by talking a lot. Not sure why hoodwink is so massively butthurt about it though haha.

And lets be realistic, there is just as much, if not more masturbation on this side of the fence.

March 22, 2011, 10:04:14 AM

I agree.  force is certainly a viable option, although I am 99.9% certain these pansies would call the police and charge you with "assault". Then of corse, they would play the victim card and make themselves out to be some kind of ridiculous "artistic martyrs".

the martyr response is very possible, but that would make them more akin to christians than black metal.  And that would polarize people, and make the hipsters aware that they dont belong in black metal.  

March 22, 2011, 10:21:17 AM
but then again its possible hipsters would like the christ like martyr complex and make that popular, they already are 'sickened by negativity' yet claim to take black metal seriously.

Boycotting them is a good start, they certainly deserve verbal abuse, online and at shows.  

I knew black metal's heyday had passed some time ago, but I never thought it would get taken this low.

March 22, 2011, 11:01:05 AM
How about we troll them with everything we got? Publicly discussing illegal acts of violence isn't a good idea anyway.

March 22, 2011, 12:18:29 PM
I used the word 'force' not violence.

I clearly was referring to the 'force' from star wars!  

haha
but yes trolling is a good idea.  Much better than the force.

March 22, 2011, 02:50:01 PM
Everyone should seriously start trolling these guys in every youtube video of them, online news article about them, and on their myspace if you can.  These guys deserve it so bad.

March 22, 2011, 03:03:03 PM
Everyone should seriously start trolling these guys in every youtube video of them, online news article about them, and on their myspace if you can.  These guys deserve it so bad.

But why give them the oxygen of publicity?

March 22, 2011, 03:36:33 PM
Everyone should seriously start trolling these guys in every youtube video of them, online news article about them, and on their myspace if you can.  These guys deserve it so bad.

But why give them the oxygen of publicity?

They already have publicity when they're on a youtube video or in an online news article. It's just a matter of turning it into bad publicity, when their fans see the hateful messages some of them might actually think again and decide that Liturgy isn't that great and hopefully move on to better music (or at the very least more fitting music, if you understand the difference)

Sure, if you start making bomb threats when they play live somewhere they can easily turn it into a publicity stunt. But nasty comments or parodies... all they can do about that is say "oh yeah we're hated" but when then their fans see the ridiculous comments and spoofs they will know that Liturgy overrate themselves and are pure shit.

March 22, 2011, 04:35:10 PM
After I've written and recorded the new Darkflags track, "Canadian Bacon", I'm going to do a Liturgy piss-take.  Trust me, it'll be better than Liturgy.  I don't think I have the ability to make worse music.

March 22, 2011, 04:56:16 PM
Trust me, it'll be better than Liturgy.  I don't think I have the ability to make worse music.

Unless you can somehow fit that enormous buttplug in your ass while playing...

March 22, 2011, 05:37:47 PM
We should make a liturgy facebook group and page that have this as the pic: http://i.imgur.com/F7Eiz.png

We should make them a new 'fan' myspace too

March 22, 2011, 07:58:02 PM
I'm more insulted by his desecration of the English language and his fashion sense than his music, which is no worse than the usual tripe to be honest.

March 22, 2011, 08:15:22 PM
Trust me, it'll be better than Liturgy.  I don't think I have the ability to make worse music.

Unless you can somehow fit that enormous buttplug in your ass while playing...

"Liturgy - The Sound of Anal Masturbation"?