Metal > Metal

Coherent Black Metal Philosophy

<< < (7/8) > >>

Transcix:
Just be careful when talking about theistic Satanism to distinguish between regular Theistic Satanism and Theistic Satanism subscribing to an interpretation of Satan taken from Judeo-Christian doctrine. Euronymous was a Satanist within a Judeo-Christian framework as he saw it, and many (most?) Satanists find that disgraceful.

omen_of_deth:
thats what i was trying to say...i dont know if Euronimous was like that or not , and i dont know how can you know that, but it just proves my point how some see it as a doctrine against christianity and some as a real religion that transcends all other...i can also understand why you would call it "disgraceful" ...

scourge:

--- Quote from: Cargést on April 11, 2011, 09:32:02 AM ---The only Satanism worth respecting is a Deistic Satanism, which would probably involve recognising entropy as the most fundamental law of the Universe, using "Satan" as a metaphor for gradual degradation of matter/essence, or as a metaphor for "Chaos" in general.
--- End quote ---

In a cosmological and theological sense, entropy would be the second most powerful force. The act of creation, as a first or very near first cause would be the most powerful. Entropy perpetually subverts creation (privation of the good) without realizing success. Satan would then be an inferior deity in power and scope to Yahweh.

Christianity should just admit and honor an entire explicit heirarchal pantheon of heroes, saints, fiends, and deities like all the other mega and ancient religions have, except perhaps for the youngest, Islam.

Galvanized:

--- Quote from: scourge on April 11, 2011, 06:52:58 PM ---Christianity should just admit and honor an entire explicit heirarchal pantheon of heroes, saints, fiends, and deities like all the other mega and ancient religions have, except perhaps for the youngest, Islam.

--- End quote ---

Traditional and esoteric Christianity does.

omen_of_deth:

--- Quote from: Gefechtsgruppe10 on April 11, 2011, 03:56:57 PM ---OoD-
you still haven't listed any proof other than that Euronymous interview that doesn't really support your point.  However, that literalist/LeVayian satanism and literal anti-Christianity has been introduced by the latecomer POSEUR bands is manifestly obvious.  So stop faking disbelief that we question your unexamined assumptions and defend yourself like a man.

Furthermore, how exactly does chaos rule?  Through a system of Constitutional Monarchy?  

And perhaps you ought to re-read Nietzsche a bit more carefully.

Edited for spelling.

--- End quote ---

whats you proof on that? that anti-christianity came later on by posers ..and if it is then am the proudest of all posers...and what posers are you talking about? burzum that burned churches? or what exactly?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version