Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Phil Anselmo makes a political statement

Re: Phil Anselmo makes a political statement
January 31, 2016, 07:16:31 PM
I thought metal was about pushing the envelope, not worrying if some non-white homosexual is offended. Metal is barbaric, nihilistic, profane, vile, etc. Not overly sensitive crybabies who get their panties in a wad if someone makes an unpopular statement, metal is not intended to be safe. If metal conforms to the status quo whether it be Christianity or the liberalism that is prevalent today, metal will lose it's rebellious spirit and therefore it will cease to be metal. Only sterile imitations will exist and the real metallers will be censored and persecuted for being non-egalitarian. Like what's happening with Craig Pillard.

Dave Mustaine is now under fire for hinting in his lyrics that we should not bend over for illegals who are taking millions of American jobs and muslims whose ultimate goal is sharia law. Whether Mustaine is Christian or not, this is common fucking sense. Of course, common sense is not something sjw's have. They are rich kids who have had everything handed to them. Been put through college and have been brainwashed by Marxist professors to believe that whites are evil and how 60 trillion jews were murdered in nazi Germany. Sjw's are so pro-feminist yet defend muslims and don't seem to comprehend the fact that muslims want to invade Europe and when the time is right, sharia law will go into effect and women will have less rights than dogs. If women so much as unveil themselves in areas ran by sharia law, they can get stoned to death. Do they think it's gonna be some happy world once the evil racist white man is gone? Wow, how stupid people truly are. But hey, if the apocalypse or a race war were to happen, they would be the first to perish.

I do find it amusing how sjw's like the proto-mallcore sounds of pantera, but are butthurt by Phil's alleged racism. Oh such a dilemma. Anselmo, who is famous for fake tough guy rants and is a drugged out idiot for the most part, has more common sense than these pseudo intellectual sjw college faggots.

Sjw's in metal is no different than Christians in metal. Sjw's believe in the same thing that the mainstream media preaches. They are reinforcing the beliefs of the establishment in the metal scene and trying to make metalheads feel guilty about being white heterosexual males and/or not talking a strong enough stance against non-egalitarian types. Metal is opposed to all forms of white light religions, but somehow those who bash Judaism and Islam are Nazi's and islamaphobes.

February 01, 2016, 03:19:29 AM
sorry to have to tell you (im not smart myself) but whether phil even knew it or not, this was staged.

February 01, 2016, 01:40:44 PM
sorry to have to tell you (im not smart myself) but whether phil even knew it or not, this was staged.

I don't dismiss the possibility that this could've been staged. Anything that will further the sjw's leftist agenda and they can keep mentioning how bad and evil racism is.