Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Maryland Deathfest: Who's Going

Re: Maryland Deathfest: Who's Going
May 25, 2013, 06:03:48 AM
Forgive my lack of knowledge, but are all deathmetalheads homosexual?

It would certainly make sense for them to be, considering the skewed male/female ratio in the scene. Additionally, it would explain why they love Profanatica so much.

May 25, 2013, 03:00:08 PM
I'd be hesitant of meeting up with anyone whose username is gang rapist.

As would I. Probably a creepy fucker, though it's "just a name" right?

May 25, 2013, 03:11:18 PM

I would change it to SareeDrapist, but that feature is no longer available in the forum haha.

May 25, 2013, 04:20:40 PM

For the record, my experience thus far this weekend is people on this board aren't really interested in meeting up. It's not a place to socialize is it? As ever, the internet is for exchange of abstract data, and over here, we're judged to the highest standards, so to aim for these, it seems best to be impersonal.

May 26, 2013, 01:34:01 AM

For the record, my experience thus far this weekend is people on this board aren't really interested in meeting up. It's not a place to socialize is it? As ever, the internet is for exchange of abstract data, and over here, we're judged to the highest standards, so to aim for these, it seems best to be impersonal.

Faustian Dreams and I met with Humanicide and had a good time after Carcass.  There were plenty of opportunities for socialization and a huge bar/club filled with people enjoying themselves.  It is always easier in a group, however, to socialize.  This is our last death metal festival for the time being, but maybe we will see some of you again.

May 26, 2013, 04:56:32 AM
I met some cool people but not any DMU.org members. I'm sure you guys are alright. Hail Satan.

May 26, 2013, 05:12:59 AM
actually I'm no fun whatsoever

May 26, 2013, 05:41:57 AM
Fun is the consolation prize when you can't get no satisfaction.
It's a little better than nothing, though.

May 26, 2013, 07:03:40 PM
Shallow or not, socializing with folks who post here between bands sounds better than milling around and watching the smelly crust punks who keep sneaking in. I'm the shorthaired fellow in the Nunslaughter shirt and what appears to be Steve Irwin shorts.