Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Celibacy

Celibacy
April 01, 2011, 03:36:31 PM
Sexual attraction is controlled by variables like fertility, disease fighting abilities, the strength of a face (fibonacci sequence, balance, symmetry), oxygen levels of locations, pheremones (believe it or not wearing deodorant, being on the pill changes  the sexual chemistry between people)
There is no difference between fucking a woman at the club and fucking your wife, and fucking for the sake of fucking and fucking to make a baby. Your dubious brain might rationalize it somehow, but your body has its own plan.
I am not a virgin, but my theory is that people do it because it makes them feel immortal. This is the closest known thing we have to immortality.. the passing on of seeds.

I want no part.
Is this bizarre?

Re: Celibacy
April 01, 2011, 03:52:16 PM
If you want no part, cut your dick off.  Part with your parts, good sir.

April 01, 2011, 04:13:45 PM
If an attempt to deny life, it is doomed from the beginning since not even suicide is a denial of life.

People fuck because it is pleasurable, either physically or emotionally(having children) Pleasure = life, pain = death, life = good, death = bad. It's hardwired into our brains to associate our offspring with our own lives because we are our genes.

April 01, 2011, 04:38:53 PM
If you want no part, cut your dick off.  Part with your parts, good sir.

Abstaining is less drastic and requires no mutilation.
As much as i wish robots were a species and i could be one, it ain't so!

April 01, 2011, 04:43:47 PM
If an attempt to deny life, it is doomed from the beginning since not even suicide is a denial of life.

People fuck because it is pleasurable, either physically or emotionally(having children) Pleasure = life, pain = death, life = good, death = bad. It's hardwired into our brains to associate our offspring with our own lives because we are our genes.
Exactly...i'd rather deal with the fact that i'm mortal to the best of my ability, instead of bringing a human into the world who has no say in my decision. "Sorry little homie! you were part of my selfish plan for myself. My DNA made me do this"

April 01, 2011, 05:06:23 PM
If you are intelligent and come from a quality hereditary line, opting out of reproduction isn't an option, provided you can provide for your children.

April 01, 2011, 05:25:39 PM
Well surely fucking with the intent of not having children is a rejection of this 'immortality desire'?

(Euronymous's views on anal sex applicable here?)

April 01, 2011, 07:10:58 PM
Celibates should practice the transmutation of the sexual energy, sending the energy from the sexual organs to the brain, in the form of white smoke (semen).

Those who appreciate scientific chastity should practice maithuna.

April 01, 2011, 07:23:01 PM
Well surely fucking with the intent of not having children is a rejection of this 'immortality desire'?

Other forms of sex besides vaginal including masturbation simulate the feeling of a vagina. Oral sex is pleasing also because it makes the man feel like a king.

Your brain will make it seem like you are fucking without the intent of making kids but your body always has the intent. Brains trick people.  A woman's body always wants to get pregnant, even if she never wants to get pregnant.

Gays are a whole other can of worms.

April 01, 2011, 10:44:57 PM

Other forms of sex besides vaginal including masturbation simulate the feeling of a vagina. Oral sex is pleasing also because it makes the man feel like a king.

Your brain will make it seem like you are fucking without the intent of making kids but your body always has the intent. Brains trick people.  A woman's body always wants to get pregnant, even if she never wants to get pregnant.

Gays are a whole other can of worms.

So? Surely if my body wants me to get pregnant, but my mind refuses it to happen (by contraception, anal sex, etc), I'm showing the dominance of my will?

Plus what about female masturbation? You're taking a very masculine perspective (assuming because you are a male) - but masturbation through clit stimulation doesn't really seem to be 'normal' sexual practice? (ie, vaginal intercourse)

P.S, love how you put your little "i am not a virgin" in there.

April 02, 2011, 12:00:29 AM
Well you are pleasing the female version of a penis to the thoughts of  a man that you find sexually appealing.
 you can orgasm similarily from nipple twisting, caresses, kissing (when your saliva feels out his disease fighting abilities), etc.
The important thing is that the man you are thinking about has to have appeal to you - which means he is someone who you think would make for a healthy offspring.

April 02, 2011, 12:09:10 AM

There is no difference between fucking a woman at the club and fucking your wife, and fucking for the sake of fucking and fucking to make a baby. Your dubious brain might rationalize it somehow, but your body has its own plan.

You're using the same verb and that makes it look ultimately as the same outcome for the action. What you fuck, as what you eat makes a difference, if you can't rationalize it you are less than a chimp, because human brain is part of the human body.

I can't see your point against celibacy, really. It only looks to me that your apparent support of promiscuity is very weak.

April 02, 2011, 02:57:01 AM
Well you are pleasing the female version of a penis to the thoughts of  a man that you find sexually appealing.
 you can orgasm similarily from nipple twisting, caresses, kissing (when your saliva feels out his disease fighting abilities), etc.
The important thing is that the man you are thinking about has to have appeal to you - which means he is someone who you think would make for a healthy offspring.

OK - this is seriously ignorant territory... You don't have to (male or female) masturbate over an 'ideal' man or woman... You can basically masturbate over whatever you like, whatever generates sexual arousal... One could manage to bring themselves to orgasm (or even just simply spend some time masturbating) based solely on the pleasure that the action creates.

I agree with you that for many people physical and reproductive aspects are paramount in sexual feelings, but it is far, far more complex than that, you should familiarise yourself with some of the literature on the subject, and you will soon discover that there are a large multitude of 'fetishes' which different people have. Sex is about much more than a desire for 'immortality'

April 02, 2011, 11:35:33 AM

You're using the same verb and that makes it look ultimately as the same outcome for the action. What you fuck, as what you eat makes a difference, if you can't rationalize it you are less than a chimp, because human brain is part of the human body.

I can't see your point against celibacy, really. It only looks to me that your apparent support of promiscuity is very weak.
Assuming the woman at the club is as good looking as someone that you would wife up, and has the right disease fighting chemicals/pheremones/whatever, is it really much different? Sure you might not have formed a close friendship with her or built some kind of financial/social relationship...or didn't even partake in the "romance" which is really just a prelude to sex.
BUT the important thing is that in that moment you saw her, saw her great pair of fertile mammaries, and the dopamine, seratonin, etc, rushed to your brain, your member got all swollen and you knew you wanted to try as hard as possible to inseminate that. Your brain will convince you of ANYTHING in order to get you to do that.

The selfish gene.

April 02, 2011, 05:46:44 PM
ok sex is fun and everyone should enjoy it if their healthy and it ok with both or all the parties involved.
The core of the issue is its about gradifiction of the self and maybe one or two others that you care about.
Its not just baby making its pleasure and gradification, the exchange of power and desire. If you dont want to fuck that is your business
I bet you just need to find a person you really give a shit about and then you see that you want to bend them over and give them the big one.
Or figure out what gets you engine runnign and explore that.