Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Game for Hessians

Game for Hessians
April 03, 2011, 02:06:27 PM
DON'T cut your hair!  DON'T buy new clothes!  DON'T tame yourself in the slightest!  Shave you face, put on your Morbid Angel shirt and jeans, go to the bar, pump the Jukebox with Slayer, bang your head, jump around like a barbarian, make motions to the sky.  All of a sudden, girls will just start BUMPING INTO YOU.

On a first date, or while chatting up a lady trying to angle for that date, TEACH THESE GIRLS PLATO'S ALLEGORY OF THE CAVE!!!  Teach them SLOWLY (ask them - do you know about Greek culture?  have you ever heard of Plato?).  Make them explain the allegory of the cave BACK TO YOU.  Make them prove to you they understand it.  A week later, pop quiz her again!  Tell her right off the bat, I am going to teach you, I am going to test you.  Make HER squirm.

Re: Game for Hessians
April 03, 2011, 02:31:33 PM
All of a sudden, girls will just start BUMPING INTO YOU.

This, I find, is true.

On a first date, or while chatting up a lady trying to angle for that date, TEACH THESE GIRLS PLATO'S ALLEGORY OF THE CAVE!!!  Teach them SLOWLY (ask them - do you know about Greek culture?  have you ever heard of Plato?).  Make them explain the allegory of the cave BACK TO YOU.  Make them prove to you they understand it.  A week later, pop quiz her again!  Tell her right off the bat, I am going to teach you, I am going to test you.  Make HER squirm.

This, also, is a fantastic test of quality.  Never mind whether they have heard of this stuff before - if they can grasp it, they're worth spending time with/on.

April 03, 2011, 05:57:06 PM
Listen to The Ubiquitous Mr. Lovegrove with them once your relationship gets boring!

edit: But really, this is excellent advice. Especially since girls are analogical thinkers and the Cave Allegory has a potential infinitude of meanings!

April 03, 2011, 10:44:33 PM
I'm convinced that hessians can only score a smaller niche/type of women.

April 04, 2011, 12:42:30 AM
Prostitutes?

April 04, 2011, 03:51:56 AM

April 04, 2011, 04:15:25 AM
On a first date, or while chatting up a lady trying to angle for that date, TEACH THESE GIRLS PLATO'S ALLEGORY OF THE CAVE!!!  Teach them SLOWLY (ask them - do you know about Greek culture?  have you ever heard of Plato?).  Make them explain the allegory of the cave BACK TO YOU.  Make them prove to you they understand it.  A week later, pop quiz her again!  Tell her right off the bat, I am going to teach you, I am going to test you.  Make HER squirm.

If they don't understand the Allegory of the Cave, tell them the story about Neo and The Matrix. The whole red pill blue pill thing should make sense....

Prostitutes?

Sheep.

Chlamydia.

April 04, 2011, 05:53:24 AM
Why would you assume that a girl doesn't already know about Plato and the Cave? (Well I suppose the type of girls the average poster on here pulls would explain that, but anyway)

Unless this is some forum in-joke I haven't been around long enough to know.

April 04, 2011, 03:27:33 PM

Well yes, you have to be more than just a Hessian.

Why would you assume that a girl doesn't already know about Plato and the Cave? (Well I suppose the type of girls the average poster on here pulls would explain that, but anyway)

If she already knows about it - great!  So go further - talk more about the Greeks.  Greek culture is sexy.

April 04, 2011, 10:52:30 PM

Well yes, you have to be more than just a Hessian.

If she already knows about it - great!  So go further - talk more about the Greeks.  Greek culture is sexy.

I feel a bit sorry for you if you think Greek culture (well, Plato) is sexy... A strong emphasis on rational thought, and trying to 'transcend' the body...

Not to mention all the boy lovin' that went on.

(Although Socrates did seem to get around a bit)

April 04, 2011, 11:55:40 PM

I feel a bit sorry for you if you think Greek culture (well, Plato) is sexy... A strong emphasis on rational thought, and trying to 'transcend' the body...

Not to mention all the boy lovin' that went on.

(Although Socrates did seem to get around a bit)

Transcending the body IS sexy.  (Use that line on your girl).

April 05, 2011, 01:04:27 AM
This is dangerously close to an in-joke.

http://www.amerika.org/politics/feminism/
http://www.amerika.org/social-reality/game/

Sorry to ruin your thread, man. I am disappointed that we're 11 replies into this thread and no one has mentioned rape, sodomy or necrophilia.

What the fuck happened to this place?

I leave for a week, and someone sprays it down with sparklefaggot happy politically correct humor.

Politically-Safe Jokes

Q: Knock knock.

A: Who's there?

Q: I got an ice cream. I mixed all the different flavors together and now it's brown and tastes like wet sugar. Perfect!
[/quote[

April 05, 2011, 03:18:15 AM
This is dangerously close to an in-joke.

http://www.amerika.org/politics/feminism/
http://www.amerika.org/social-reality/game/

Sorry to ruin your thread, man. I am disappointed that we're 11 replies into this thread and no one has mentioned rape, sodomy or necrophilia.

What the fuck happened to this place?

I leave for a week, and someone sprays it down with sparklefaggot happy politically correct humor.

Politically-Safe Jokes

Q: Knock knock.

A: Who's there?

Q: I got an ice cream. I mixed all the different flavors together and now it's brown and tastes like wet sugar. Perfect!
[/quote[

Haha, that 'amerika' website is laughable, do people actually believe that fat loser understands even a little bit of what he is talking about?

April 05, 2011, 03:48:47 PM
I see what Conservationist is saying.  Listen young guys (18-24), and I mean this earnestly: just stay in you shoes at that age, read your books, get good grades, say your prayers and eat your vitamins (whatcha gonna do when Hulkamania runs WILD on you???).  And make sure you know more Plato than just the Allegory of the Cave - and not for "Game's" sake, for your own sake.  Try reading the entire Republic....twice.  Game should be your last priority, seriously.