Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Game for Hessians

Re: Game for Hessians
April 05, 2011, 04:18:51 PM
DON'T cut your hair!  DON'T buy new clothes!  DON'T tame yourself in the slightest!  Shave you face, put on your Morbid Angel shirt and jeans, go to the bar, pump the Jukebox with Slayer, bang your head, jump around like a barbarian, make motions to the sky.  All of a sudden, girls will just start BUMPING INTO YOU.

On a first date, or while chatting up a lady trying to angle for that date, TEACH THESE GIRLS PLATO'S ALLEGORY OF THE CAVE!!!  Teach them SLOWLY (ask them - do you know about Greek culture?  have you ever heard of Plato?).  Make them explain the allegory of the cave BACK TO YOU.  Make them prove to you they understand it.  A week later, pop quiz her again!  Tell her right off the bat, I am going to teach you, I am going to test you.  Make HER squirm.

Obviously I assumed this was a joke since obviously it's utterly horrid advice.
www.TheMetalDiscourser.com
The universe is naked, attack its corpus, take a real stab at your life and let the blood flow RIP the sound of the very fabric tearing.

Re: Game for Hessians
April 05, 2011, 07:01:58 PM
This is dangerously close to an in-joke.

http://www.amerika.org/politics/feminism/
http://www.amerika.org/social-reality/game/

Sorry to ruin your thread, man. I am disappointed that we're 11 replies into this thread and no one has mentioned rape, sodomy or necrophilia.

What the fuck happened to this place?

I leave for a week, and someone sprays it down with sparklefaggot happy politically correct humor.

Politically-Safe Jokes

Q: Knock knock.

A: Who's there?

Q: I got an ice cream. I mixed all the different flavors together and now it's brown and tastes like wet sugar. Perfect!

Haha, that 'amerika' website is laughable, do people actually believe that fat loser understands even a little bit of what he is talking about?

Why? Are you, like, a feminist?
I was raped as a child many times, but I eventually grew to like it.