Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Glad you're dead

Glad you're dead
April 05, 2011, 01:22:44 AM
April 5, 2011 is the 17th anniversary of Kurt Cobain blowing his jug with a shotgun.

He did the right thing. In fact, my only regret is that I can't have been the one to kill him.

Let me explain:

In the 1900s, a new generation was born. They actually believed what they read in newspapers, and most of them were the kids and grandkids of the "new Americans" (Poles, Greeks, Irish, Slavs, Jews) who came over in the 1840s-1900s. They wanted to take over the USA and become powerful. So they exerted a people's revolution of sorts, and overthrew their conservative leaders and replaced them with a series of ninnies.

When WWI came about, these people were so RETARDED FUCKING STUPID they actually volunteered to go fight "the war to end all wars." While this is clear proof they were retarded, at the time they were caught up in the hoopla -- they were changing the world like feminists on meth.

After the war, they really had nothing to do with themselves, so they got degenerate. Out of their neurosis they birthed the next generation, the so-called "greatest generation," who got to go fight WWI again because the war to end all wars just started more. (It was a liberal war against nations in favor of nation-states, continuing the work of 1789.)

Those people, the "Great Generation' (spit), in turn borked out a horde of shitheads when they were rolling in dough after WWII. All their wives worked, they worked, the Americans won, there was money everywhere. So they birthed these spoiled kids and raised them with the leftist freedom-versus-Hitler crap that was on the radio at the time.

These new kids grew up, being the "Baby Boomers" (shit), and became the most fanatical liberals ever. It was their claim to fame: if their parents saved the world, they would be the ones to save its soul and liberalize it.

Their kids were Generation X, the poor faggots born roughly 1969-1974. These kids were doomed because they grew up in nice first-world America and had to watch first-hand as it descended into being Brazil/Iraq/Mexico/India/Greece style third-world disorder.

Kurt Cobain thought he was a spokesperson for theis generation, but really he was a shit-eater for the Baby Boomers. He repeated their rhetoric as if it were truth, spouting this liberal dogma with a self-pitying sneer.

Of course he failed it at life. A nominally talented songwriter, he made a ton of money by being in the right place at the right time, but then he mismanaged it. He married a (literal) whore, squirted out a kid whose future is totally uncertain, then became a whining drama queen before one day he noticed he was no longer in the headlines enough and lifted his skull with a shotgun.

He's no hero. He was a shithead. Now he's dead. I'm glad he's dead. I willl be sure to let any mooning shitheads know that if they weep for that faggot. I may also rape them.

Re: Glad you're dead
April 05, 2011, 02:23:40 AM
There is plenty of truth here. However do we really need to make such massive generalizations about entire generations?

April 05, 2011, 03:01:22 AM
Yes. We do. This isn't a generalization. It is a generous categorization that is sufficiently comprehensive for discussion.

April 05, 2011, 03:26:30 AM
Wait.. Kurt Cobain, possibly the most vague and ambiguous frontman ever espoused the values of 1960's/70's America? I was pretty sure he was just a drug addict who didn't care about anything and found himself bewildered and confused by his fame...

I don't think Nirvana would've been very well received at Woodstock sorry/

April 05, 2011, 03:35:34 PM
Kurt Cobain was an extreme liberal and did everything to show he was. He scoffed at "aggressive sexist metalheads", he picked fights with Axl Rose who represented everything he hated, he went as far as to kiss with his band members on stage just to show how anti-homophobic he was. And then he started doing way too much heroin, married a manipulative whore and eventually blew his brains out. I guess none of the stuff he was doing made him very happy. I'm not surprised considering his twisted attitude.

For me Kurt Cobain proved how much liberalism fails. Liberalism confuses people, leads them astray and eventually kills them like a mirage does. Too bad Axl Rose didn't die somewhere in the nineties too, it would have proved that being a white trash attentionwhore fails too. (Please Eminem kill yourself, prove it for this generation!)

April 05, 2011, 10:11:27 PM
Kurt Cobain was an extreme liberal and did everything to show he was. He scoffed at "aggressive sexist metalheads", he picked fights with Axl Rose who represented everything he hated, he went as far as to kiss with his band members on stage just to show how anti-homophobic he was. And then he started doing way too much heroin, married a manipulative whore and eventually blew his brains out. I guess none of the stuff he was doing made him very happy. I'm not surprised considering his twisted attitude.

For me Kurt Cobain proved how much liberalism fails. Liberalism confuses people, leads them astray and eventually kills them like a mirage does. Too bad Axl Rose didn't die somewhere in the nineties too, it would have proved that being a white trash attentionwhore fails too. (Please Eminem kill yourself, prove it for this generation!)

Haha, you are totally deluded. His twisted views include having respect for his wife and women, and thinking they should be treated equally?

I would say that you are committing the cum hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy; I think the main reason Cobain killed himself was due to an unsustainable drug addiction and depression/mental issues stemming from becoming a 'celebrity'.

Fact is, most people involved in the punk/hardcore scene in 80's/90's held those views, and suicides there are actually very infrequent, because the liberal mindset actually supports and encourages people.

You probably can't read the full article, but... http://jech.bmj.com/content/56/10/722.extract

In this issue of the journal, Page et al present a fascinating ecological study of the association between suicide rates in New South Wales during the 20th century and various ecological variables, including whether the governing political party was conservative or social democratic. 2 Consistent with the political disposition of public health researchers (our unstated “observer bias”), suicide rates were indeed higher during periods of conservative government.

April 06, 2011, 08:20:53 AM
his death should have killed rock music too

April 06, 2011, 12:55:04 PM

This was the profound comment I (apparently) came here to read.

Bypassing the Amerika.org-style topic, it's true. Liberalism misleads people into voids of themselves. Then they collapse. Without some forward direction, there's nothing but finding a way out -- and if it's easy enough to blame Crohn's disease and blow your head off, well, that just makes it that much more convenient.

April 07, 2011, 08:10:33 PM
Cobain's life struck me as a tragicomedy, in the sense that his suicide seemed fated.  His 'ideals' and music finally required that he die, to justify them.  He hated what he had become, and how could his sneering disdain for rockstars hold any water, if he continued AS one? 

Their must be something in there about the Oppressed hating the Masters.

Can't lie, though...he made a few hot tracks.

April 10, 2011, 02:31:09 AM
Liberalism isn't an ideology. It's hatred of the perceived majority and their favored status.

So the misfits band together and destroy them...

Then what happens when the angst goes away? Life becomes hollow, pointless.

It's why Janis Joplin is dead, Himi Jendrix is dead, Kurt Cobain is dead, and if the guys from Liturgy suicide, why they'll have died.

Liberalism is a brain virus that destroys its hosts.

April 10, 2011, 05:45:09 AM
Liberalism isn't an ideology. It's hatred of the perceived majority and their favored status.

So the misfits band together and destroy them...

Then what happens when the angst goes away? Life becomes hollow, pointless.

It's why Janis Joplin is dead, Himi Jendrix is dead, Kurt Cobain is dead, and if the guys from Liturgy suicide, why they'll have died.

Liberalism is a brain virus that destroys its hosts.

Yet Noam Chomsky, Jello Biafra, Kathleen Hanna, the rest of Nirvana.... are all still living?

September 27, 2011, 01:44:54 AM
Michael Calderone (pictured in the far left of that lineup), without a trace of irony, once wrote that “Kurt Cobain’s suicide was our generation’s Kennedy assassination.” Gil Kaufman (second from left) equated Cobain’s suicide with “the Challenger and Columbia Space Shuttle explosions, the riots following the Rodney King verdict, [and] the September 11, 2001 terror attacks….”

http://takimag.com/article/smells_like_dead_junkie

Insignificant generation seeks importance without bothering to accomplish anything. Here we have liberalism restated.

September 27, 2011, 02:23:47 AM
My biggest complaint about Kurt is that he propagated that which he despised, and thus anyone who deems him a hero must have a convoluted perception of his actual social influence.

I definitely went through phases of admiring him in my youth. They were almost always characterized by an unnecessarily bitter attitude towards my parents. Convincing myself that such a self-destructive personality was worthy of emulation was stupid, but boy was it a "cool" place to channel teenage angst.

September 27, 2011, 03:53:08 AM
I am glad he is dead. My suicide hero is David Foster Wallace

September 27, 2011, 11:37:45 AM
Cobain was sort of like Jesus except not at all really.

I remember I liked some Nirvana songs when I was like 12. Then I matured and moved onto Slipknot.