Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Hessian.org / Hessianism - Translations

Re: Hessian.org / Hessianism - Translations
August 12, 2006, 03:56:30 PM
If it isn't needed as soon as possible...

One page at a time. No one else has volunteered to do a German translation, so we will wait for you.

August 12, 2006, 10:57:08 PM

One page at a time. No one else has volunteered to do a German translation, so we will wait for you.

Good. I just have the time to reply, but then I'm right busy now with other things. If there is someone faster (it's not too much content, though), then shall it be. Sorry. It's my friggin time management and other circumstances.  :-/

August 13, 2006, 07:02:49 AM
http://babelfish.altavista.com/

That won't cut it, machine translations are often highly inaccuarate. We need human translations in order to preserve meaning and to read naturally in other languages.

August 13, 2006, 11:34:36 AM
The dumbwitt who I am was able to spare a little bit time to translate nearly the entire textual content of hessian.org into an adventurous German (I tried to approach as near as possible to the original English writing) - but it's readable and needs to be overhauled next time, perhaps.

I wasn't that sure about how to finish it. Should I e-mail you with a literal translation of the pages (*.html) or just as text-file?

August 13, 2006, 11:38:05 AM
Can you put the text into the HTML template?

All the links and keywords need to be translated too. When say it is readable but needs to be overhauled, then I think it is worth waiting until it is 'perfect'. We don't need to rush as content/meaning is more important than speed.

August 13, 2006, 11:59:13 AM
Allright. I would continue tomorrow with revising and implementing the text into *.html-format.

But no promise. There exists also people who can do this better. It wouldn't be a great loss to me. It's rather the problem, to get time even for "little" tasks.

August 28, 2006, 08:31:34 AM
I take upon me the task of translating hessian.org to hebrew.

I warn though I'm not going to start doing it  immediately, as I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment. It would be bits and bits of work here and there over a prolonged time span, but damn it I give you my word of honor as a metalhead, as a fan of art that it will be done!
by the steel, fire and soul I shall pour out my utmost strength and will power into it!

aheamm, sorry got a bit carried away.  ;D

September 01, 2006, 07:43:58 AM
There are no excuses which could justify my grand delay - but my inability to handle my live full of menial everydaytime tasks hindered me to fulfill this quest. If somebody has done my job in the meanwhile, then it's good. I haven't forgot to accomplish it. That's all what can say at this time.

I also see the need, that these important messages must be translated into other major languages of the White Race. To awaken their elites or may it only result in nodding agreement or support or even improvement (!) of the ANUS views (why not, there could be still undiscovered countries outside - thinkers which could benefit/contribute to your worldview(s)).

September 05, 2006, 02:46:38 AM
There are no excuses which could justify my grand delay - but my inability to handle my live full of menial everydaytime tasks hindered me to fulfill this quest. If somebody has done my job in the meanwhile, then it's good. I haven't forgot to accomplish it. That's all what can say at this time.

I also see the need, that these important messages must be translated into other major languages of the White Race. To awaken their elites or may it only result in nodding agreement or support or even improvement (!) of the ANUS views (why not, there could be still undiscovered countries outside - thinkers which could benefit/contribute to your worldview(s)).

if you don't find the time to finish the translation, send it to neoclassicalmusic@gmail.com. i will then finish it, given a complete overhaul is not required.

September 05, 2006, 04:11:30 AM
I take upon me the task of translating hessian.org to hebrew.

I warn though I'm not going to start doing it  immediately, as I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment. It would be bits and bits of work here and there over a prolonged time span, but damn it I give you my word of honor as a metalhead, as a fan of art that it will be done!
by the steel, fire and soul I shall pour out my utmost strength and will power into it!

aheamm, sorry got a bit carried away.  ;D

I had previously asked Illa but, haven't heard from him in a while (on bbs.anus). Not sure if you are the same user or know him but I'm operating on a first come, first serve policy.

If you get the translation finished then great send it to me.

September 05, 2006, 05:25:19 PM
I think I've translated it all (with the music guide) on my computer... Let me just found it.

What I do with it ? I must put it in HTML or what ?

September 06, 2006, 04:11:21 AM
Yep HTML files are needed, then email it to me.

Remember to translate the keywords in the HTML. They are in the header.

Also, please fix the misnumbered list on the culture page. Both the Finnish and Swedish translation have the typo. ack.  :'(