Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Osama bin Laden, dead.

Re: osama bin laden, dead.
May 02, 2011, 11:23:17 PM
It's about 900 miles from Islamad (near Bin Laden's hideout) to Karachi (the coast). Then you still have a long way to go before you're in the middle of the ocean.
Apache helicopters were used in the attack. They have a maximum combat range (when carrying ordnance) of 300 miles and ferry range (without ordnance) of 1100 miles.
They decided to dump the body in the ocean after they got Bin Laden's corpse which minimizes the chances of them being prepared to fly such a long range.

It just doesn't add up. When they captured Saddam Hussein they made a big spectacle out of it with photos and a trial. But they decided to just dump Bin Laden's corpse in the ocean to avoid pilgrimages and didn't release any photos yet? Even videos of the operation filmed with helmet cams exist but nothing has been released yet. Just more stories that we're supposed to believe (like the time when they claimed Iraq had weapons of massdestruction, hah)

At least one person on this forum makes a living out of knowing precisely how this and other organizations work, so it might be wise to not talk out of your ass on subjects you don't fully understand.

I take it you're a taxi driver.

May 03, 2011, 12:27:29 AM
I register my agreement with Umbrage.

May 03, 2011, 02:58:55 AM
I register my agreement with Umbrage.

America get intelligence reports that Bin Laden died of some illness or medical condition, exterminate tip source - claim competence and successful execution = fuck yeah, victory. (lies).

/drunk post, point is American intelligence/military are tards, Bin Laden is dead from unrelated issues, and America is taking credit for it. All part o' the plan borheims!

May 03, 2011, 04:52:07 AM
I don't think he died. I think that American leaders and Al-Qaeda got together and decided "Look, you get off our backs and we'll go after other targets, and say that you killed our leader so you can boost pro-America sentiment and help your president get another term and cut your military spending without looking foolish. Also, we would like some more WMDs if you wouldn't mind."

I have secret documents confirming this, but I will not show them to anyone out of fear for my safety.

NHA

May 03, 2011, 08:09:46 AM
And if others in this thread truly believe this is all some ploy by the government, or a conspiracy of some sort, you are indulging in exactly the same kind of "masturbatory nonsense" and mindlessness you claim to oppose.   

Why? Obviously its mostly just bullshit speculation, but the point is the government could really say anything in this scenario and get away with it. You're telling people something they want to hear, nobody can prove the cause of death without access to the corpse, and all the witnesses are secret.

May 03, 2011, 12:15:53 PM
The Usa kept him "alive" for so long because the military industry is so strong that you always need an ennemy to keep it working but after years, they ''killed'' him forpolitical gains.
 One of the reason the  USA became really big is because during the first World I , their industries began to mass product military gears. It continue up to this day.

May 03, 2011, 04:31:09 PM
The symbolic figureheads of opposing ideologies like radical Islam and mandatory commercialization are completely unimportant. Only the ideologies are what's important. Why? Because this is the template or blueprint from which the figureheads, footsoldiers and messengers are instantiated from. As dominant ideologies go, I'm not seeing anything wrong with having Islam in the traditionally muslim region of the world.

May 03, 2011, 09:07:28 PM
The government is bloated and incompetent, except when it plans very complex international conspiracies involving multiple agencies, countries, and units - then it works like a well oiled machine.

May 04, 2011, 03:39:02 AM
This whole thing is hilarious.

1. Our government is so ineffective it took ten years to find a guy hiding in plain sight.

2. OBL is irrelevant. The Bush wars scared the crap out of Arab nations and prevented them from hosting terrorists, or at least effective ones.

3. Pakistan is done. US-India will now do them in; if not, India will turn to China or Russia for help (loss to USA).

4. Obama did this purely for political means. They knew for months where OBL was; it was only the wikileaks leaks that made them fear OBL might know they knew where he was.

5. OBL expected to be martyred, and was more of a nerd-leader than we thought. He may also have had health problems that made this a preferable way to go.

6. The American dumbshit voter will cheer this on, and possibly propel Obama into term two, for even greater epic failure.

7. Americans cheering on the death of an unarmed man will NOT engender worldwide sympathy.
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2014951056_osama04.html?satan

8. Beyond technology, American power is wearing thin.

9. We need a new Satan:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/may/03/osama-bin-laden-soviet-union-baddie?1

May 04, 2011, 08:15:34 PM
nerd-leader
Whats that supposed to mean? I thought he got that AK he carries from a soviet he killed with his bare hands.

May 06, 2011, 09:54:37 PM
nerd-leader
Whats that supposed to mean? I thought he got that AK he carries from a soviet he killed with his bare hands.

Indeed. The AK your referring to was the AKS-74u also affectionately known as the Krinkov or Krink. This weapon was mostly issued to tankers or Soviet officers. This weapon was seen as a sign of manhood in the mujahideen community as it usually meant it was taken off a dead high ranking officer.

http://www.avtomats-in-action.com/pro22.html