Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

The weeding out of good people

The weeding out of good people
May 02, 2011, 03:39:22 PM
I wrote this in "Amerika" under another alias, sorry for some bad english:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am from the toilet of “white” europe, the southern part, specifically Greece. In my early teens I was intuitively very conservative and anti-sexual Revolution, I then became a liberal, then returning to my early idea that 99,999% (metaphorically “all”) people are morons and their opinions are insignificant, I evolved from liberal to stalinist, in my first adolescent years I gradually turned from stalinism to esoteric fascism and technofutilism and more or less returned to my free intuitive conservative I had as a young kid before the storm of propaganda got me and I felt so proud when I did.

I am living a kind of schizophrenic life, I believe in culture, however I can’t find anything suitable (yet) to relate to here in this shithole where conservatism = jew-like behavior, dogma, insane religion, servitude, irrational narrow-minded beliefs etc. I believe in preserving ethnic heritage, but I see the Greek people as so bastardized that I don’t think any of us resemble to the Ancient Greeks. Therefore, I belive a very radical solution here is the only solution. If there is any solution at all.

I am an ANUS follower but I like amerika too. However I believe it would be better helping personally all of us troubled “young people” with social articles, articles about preserving clear thought of avoiding propaganda, of avoiding depression, servitude and passivity, I believe that we should fix ourselves, meet our (sensible) needs and when we are good with ourselves and feel a sense of mild fulfullment then become warriors and start activism and the spreading of healthy values and ideas.

In short, this goes to you authors of Amerika, I think there is some broken but intelligent, depressed but inherently innovative and creative, confused but not sold-out, youth out there. It is not binary CONSERVATIVE/HARD WORKING/CULTURED/FEARLESS …OR… WASTED/SHITHEAD/MALLCORE/FATALISTIC/DRUNK/EMO there are good people over the edge, please help them with more individual-targeted self-preservation social articles. Not saying to boost egos and nurture ego-mania, but it is pity seeing good people dying of depression, being weeded out because of bitternes off (general) rejection. Look at Ted Kaczynski, if I got it right, he may never had a relationship with a girl. The first thought of many (without knowing who we are talking about) would be “This is a looser, and a coward” but I say again, look at Ted Kaczynski, you know
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You got it, all I say is we can't use double standars and write off every timid, shy person as a cowardly failure and then praise Ted Kaczynski who may have been pathologically shy. I am not pro-nerds but some people need a hand, people who don't belong to the scum. Do we need all Ted Kaczynskis living in cabins and while (0,0000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of them) might send a valuable message to the world, all the others will die of depression? Anus had some more staff like this but Amerika and (especially) corrupt had very few. Whate are your thoughts on this? Thank you for reading

Re: The weeding out of good people
May 02, 2011, 07:24:31 PM
if i'm interpreting this correctly, your point is that amerika and corrupt and other blogs within the 'anusian sphere', so to speak, should focus more of their efforts on articles meant to help raise the confused and depressed individual youth out of his slumber and into a more healthy state of well-being. i think i've seen a lot of that being done already. however, there's only so much a blog can do. if the depressed and confused state of 'potentially conservative and cultured' teens isn't directly related to dissatisfaction with the world, existential crises and confusion when discerning reality from fake, plastic consumerist culture, what the fuck is amerika going to do? i think a lot of the time teenagers are depressed for more simple reasons, like a lack of self-esteem or because their parents are shitty. if anything, i think it would be more effective to focus on articles directed toward the parents, with tips on how to raise your children well by instilling important values in them and teaching them what it means to be a responsible human being, which is something i've seen on amerika and also corrupt before. the sorry state of the teenagers of the world today sucks, but let's be honest, there's only so much that a blog they've probably never heard of is going to do. it falls on the parents, and if the parents are worthless, so shall the child be, unless he's one of the lucky ones who has the will to pull himself out of the depths of his lackluster existence.

May 02, 2011, 11:14:38 PM
To let you know exactly what I mean, more stuff like that:

http://www.anus.com/zine/articles/prozak/retreat/

and less stuff like that:

http://www.corrupt.org/news/new_right_liberates_sweden

If you see the difference the first is a wake-up call for someone with a brain. The second is more politics. One reason I admired ANUS is that recognises politics as a tool and when it is the right thing to do so, says that there are many other necessary things in life.

Not to mention those "It's easter, go to the church" stuff of corrupt. Anyway, amerika is far far better than corrupt.

May 03, 2011, 01:05:56 AM
One reason I admired ANUS is that recognises politics as a tool and when it is the right thing to do so
How did Corrupt fail in that regard?

May 03, 2011, 03:15:37 AM
http://www.anus.com/metal/about/metal/isolation/

I believe it would be better helping personally all of us troubled “young people” with social articles, articles about preserving clear thought of avoiding propaganda, of avoiding depression, servitude and passivity, I believe that we should fix ourselves, meet our (sensible) needs and when we are good with ourselves and feel a sense of mild fulfullment then become warriors and start activism and the spreading of healthy values and ideas.

It is not binary CONSERVATIVE/HARD WORKING/CULTURED/FEARLESS …OR… WASTED/SHITHEAD/MALLCORE/FATALISTIC/DRUNK/EMO there are good people over the edge, please help them with more individual-targeted self-preservation social articles. Not saying to boost egos and nurture ego-mania, but it is pity seeing good people dying of depression, being weeded out because of bitternes off (general) rejection.

I think this is valid, but am not sure where the site designates such a binary. I would be wary of "Jew-like" as a binary also, since the traits of downfall are universal (in fact, universalism (which is solipsism) may be our true downfall). Black metal failed because it eventually targeted only the Christian, and forgot that among the atheists and neo-Nazis of the world there are mostly shitheads (although at a lesser level than liberals, antifa, democrats, feminists, etc).

The point that young people need a guide "out of" dysfunction into function is very valid. Hate the sin, not the sinner, and all that.

May 03, 2011, 07:26:11 AM
Hasn't ANUS etc. always done what OP described? It's allowed to talk about other stuff too.

May 04, 2011, 10:47:42 AM
How did Corrupt fail in that regard?

CORRUPT didn't fail; it lost focus. It couldn't continue. But I think it expressed the prototypes of many of these ideas, namely a Euro-New Right and Amero-New Right synthesis.

For that it was one of the few sane voices out there...

Also, a willingness to teach the world that nationalism is not anti-Semitism or racism, but a more positive thing.