Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Heidenlarm (and thoughts on a new e-zine)

Re: Heidenlarm (and thoughts on a new e-zine)
November 10, 2004, 05:00:22 AM

No I don't.

It may be because I'm tired but I find this amusing. †The guy says you know with sincerity but it sincerly seems you don't know who the hell he is and the simplicity of your answer I find amusing right now. †I must be really tired right now, I'm going to sleep after I finish some reading. †Oh and Wilhelm I'm in the process of working on my articles, I should get some time to work on them after my tests this week, I just got your mail so I'll post on the other forum so the other members can know whats up on my end, thanks.

November 10, 2004, 05:06:21 AM
I'll send you an e-mail regarding this Wilhelm but I just went to the new forum and I'm not seeing any posts although I have seen that some people (ie.prozak) are having an increase in postings each time I go on but I'm not seeing a thing.  Also I'm not seeing a button to make new posts.  Am I not seeing somthing or is there somthing wrong on my end...?

November 10, 2004, 10:26:02 AM
lol sorry wilhelm. i finally got into this forum using the methods you suggested.
i thought youd remember the numerical aspects of the nick i had chosen.
anyways tis i, Derek/Grym

November 10, 2004, 09:37:37 PM
I'll send you an e-mail regarding this Wilhelm but I just went to the new forum and I'm not seeing any posts although I have seen that some people (ie.prozak) are having an increase in postings each time I go on but I'm not seeing a thing.  Also I'm not seeing a button to make new posts.  Am I not seeing somthing or is there somthing wrong on my end...?

That's odd. Iíll look into it and see what I can do.

lol sorry wilhelm. i finally got into this forum using the methods you suggested.
i thought youd remember the numerical aspects of the nick i had chosen.
anyways tis i, Derek/Grym

Ah, yes! Hehe, yes I had already forgotten which reminds me we need to make a quick chat by eMail. Get in touch at:

[email protected]

Thanks Derek!

November 17, 2004, 12:13:34 AM

Get the Tape ready, here comes the Varg parade... yeeeeaaaaahhh.

For fucks sake, I am so sick of this.
Aren't you American anyway?
If so, where do your roots lie anyway?

I fail to understand all this useless crap, are you living in the past or the future?
The Vikings are fucking dead. They failed, they were conquered.

Forge something totally new!
Something that can't be broken. I have participated in this.
Instead of burying your heads in the sand and holding this little clubhouse for the disenchanted, make something new, something that conquers.

You seem to despise Black Metal's mentality, yet it is everything that A.N.U.S seems to be.
For fuck's sake. Learn to create. Not to Copy.
Stop being fucking recombinant.

When art functions primarily as an expression of "individuality" it becomes mere NOVELTY.

Main Entry: in∑no∑va∑tion
Pronunciation: "i-n&-'vA-sh&n
Function: noun
1 : the introduction of something new
2 : a new idea, method, or device : NOVELTY
- in∑no∑va∑tion∑al  /-shn&l, -sh&-n&l/ adjective

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=achievement

I used to believe in "innovation" but these days I no longer buy into it. This isn't to say that I don't believe in imagination, creativity and artistic achievement but I think the whole idea of linear "progress" in art is bogus. Art cannot be historicized: it is eternal.

November 17, 2004, 05:41:12 AM
How long can you endure the same thing over and over till you crack?

I have not read any of us who are currently working on material for this project propose "the same thing" for everyone. Different cultures create a diverse system. Craig Smith says it well:

"It really depends on how far the subculture goes in isolating its members from general society by behavior. Most Gothic people or headbangers or punkers would fit in to a society which was not constantly looking for deviants to single out as "abnormal" and "evil," because the real reasons Goths and company rebel against our current society is that it has broken values and presents them with a bleak future."

He continues:

"Some youth subcultures are clearly destructive and would be isolated from general society. For example, gutterpunks come from the tradition that arose when emo ("emotional" punk music, very leftist) merged with crustcore (extremist anti-social anarchism) and we got a culture of mostly affluent children who instead prefer to become homeless, encrusted in filth and begging on the street for spare change to spend on drugs, their extensive costumes, and the pedigree dogs many of them choose to own. In any traditional society, of course, this is something akin to mental dysfunction, as it is extreme protest without any positive action taken, so our goal would be to give these people a reasonable area in the metropolitan area."

Tha_ghey_gut-r-phunc_G-U-wish_knee_kroze_4_G-zuz "can be spread" (among their peers, in-district) to "allow for fullfillment," so to speak, while the rest of us get on with civilization. "The same thing over and over again" will never exist; do not fear a grey world! Simply overcome it, and it will never arrive; celebrate and preserve the integrity of your culture, and, if you cannot, celebrate the integrity of suicide. Attempt to prevent others from rising to the same occasion, and you are already a suicide case (six billion humans can't be wrong -- except, of course, that they are[/b]: I would that they learn to suicide without taking the planet with them).

So back to the issue at hand:

Wilhelm: I will e-mail you again when I have material. Drafts are being extensively edited. It strikes me as superfluous to e-mail you without any attached content; that said, I recently finished relating a passage from Schopenhauer's Early Fourfold Root (the first class of objects and the body as immediate object) to the commonly held subject-object distinction, here manifested in the interaction between human and technological medium (specifically, internet). It may not be of use but give word and I will send it.

All other work remains in progress.

Other contributors: I know your writing from these message boards and find value in it. If you are interested in exchanging drafts for mutual review and editing, e-mail me or send a private message. It may take some time for me to respond, but I will.

Back to the real world where life happens,
Taylor

November 27, 2004, 06:07:59 PM
Centralization of discussion on Heidenlarm issues:

http://www.hessian.org/community/YaBB.cgi?board=news;action=display;num=1101589339

Main question: what should a post-Heidenlarm zine be like?

November 29, 2004, 01:10:31 AM

Get the Tape ready, here comes the Varg parade... yeeeeaaaaahhh.

For fucks sake, I am so sick of this.
Aren't you American anyway?
If so, where do your roots lie anyway?

I fail to understand all this useless crap, are you living in the past or the future?
The Vikings are fucking dead. They failed, they were conquered.

Something that can't be broken. I have participated in this.
Instead of burying your heads in the sand and holding this little clubhouse for the disenchanted, make something new, something that conquers.

You seem to despise Black Metal's mentality, yet it is everything that A.N.U.S seems to be.
For fuck's sake. Learn to create. Not to Copy.
Stop being fucking recombinant.

Interesting, I just read this.

Speaking for myself: "American" is used to identify a person within the country of the USa, it is not a race as any intelligent person should know.  America is a multi-culturalist society made up of Europeans, Asiatics, Congoids and Native Americans including every mix of those four one could imagine. I am, as my name should denote, German, and a slight amount of Scott-Irish. I am a citizen of the USa, not part of the "American" race or whatever that's supposed to be. I am a member of the IndoEuropean tribe and find it my duty to uphold the best aspects of my people's history regardless of my physical location in the world.

Without the IndoEuropean man's interest to preserve his history there will be nothing for him to conquer because there will be no IndoEuropean man to conquer anything.

November 29, 2004, 08:23:16 PM

Black metal was not new; it was a restatement of better values in something which was not accustomed to such good treatment.

Similarly, nothing is new - there is only what is more intelligent or less intelligent.

People who chase novelty and "new" ideas are usually failures who want to postpone action by disclaiming part in anything effective in the current time.

See the latest column for more detail.

November 29, 2004, 08:55:28 PM

I was talking about philosophy.
Nihilism is not Heathenism, among other problems.
In fact, they are contradictions.

Hey, if we called it "Realitybasedproeuropegreenistidealism", maybe then people would read about it instead of pointing out the most negligible technicalities.

August 05, 2005, 10:05:36 PM
Is this magazine still coming out? Will you be able to get it at Tower?

August 07, 2005, 05:30:25 PM
Is this magazine still coming out? Will you be able to get it at Tower?

Yes. No.

It's in the competent hands of Blaphbee, our new Editor in Chief, and he's doing a great job.

I don't know when it will be out because I'm not cool enough to be on staff, but I think soon.

Exponentiation 2
August 24, 2005, 02:00:20 AM
Zine is not dead.

Will be emerging soon. Our staff struggles with full-time jobs, failing volunteers, and of course, quality control.

I think this one will blow some minds.

August 14, 2006, 06:57:40 PM
Great!

What happened to Wilhelm, by the way?

August 14, 2006, 09:07:33 PM
Great!

What happened to Wilhelm, by the way?

He mods at the FMP board (seriously).