Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

The most subtle of child abuse

The most subtle of child abuse
May 06, 2011, 06:30:58 AM
What's the biggest crime some of us value? Child abuse. It is easy to target (even the morons do) when it is direct, If a weird looking fat, nerdy, computer programmer with glasses in his 30s fucks a child the crowd (and us) says arrest the pervert (I would say kill him to prevent further damage now or prolonging his suffering by inheriting it to his children, one of the most sincere and sympathetic thoughts Hitler expressed generaly for the genetically insane people). But what happens when child abuse is indirect, subtle, most probably unintentional, and being manifested because of a lack of the opposite which is nurturing of good values in children?

What do I mean? I have come to realize and have grown completely disgusted by the fucking bullshit and apocalyptic destruction they install in childrens brains through the most subtle and elusive mass propaganda for childern....... CHILDREN ENTERTAINMENT/EDUCATION!!! :):):)

Those fucking worthless morons that create the disney mythos of the princess that's gonna be saved by the prince or the binary good/bad innocents vs satanic robbers or the happy explorers of the forest who say hi to the bear and the bear smiles back and slips on the honey and laughs etc etc. When (some of ) the children later come to see Pinochet torture chambers, an alligator attacking a fat prey and cutting off some meat while it's alive, insane bitches manipulating men, insane men conducting a hateful gender war against women, political wars, racial hatred etc etc etc etc.... they become disgusted of reality as a whole. That's what I call child abuse and no one seems to grasp it. Not christians, neither liberals, nor atheists. ONLY the paranoid seem to be suspicious of that, but, hey, they are suspicious of everything so that doesn't say much. If you feed the kid with "drugs" so early on, when one day he becomes sober, he's gonna hate this world, and via child entertainment/education you have planted the seeds to destroy his soul. Your sentence should be death, like every child molester.

Re: The most subtle of child abuse
May 06, 2011, 07:02:43 AM
It seems that the obligation parents have is to make sure that their kid gets normed properly into society. So, a parent teaching their child healthy values which don't line up with the shit that society values is going to be seen as abusive and delusional, whereas the parent whose kid sticks to the norm is seen as having succeeded.

We see this as abusive behaviour because the values and lifestyles which are needed to operate in society are generally totally antithetical to having a truly healthy outlook on life.

Teddy K. mentioned something in regards to this.

May 06, 2011, 10:56:21 AM
We see this as abusive behaviour because the values and lifestyles which are needed to operate in society are generally totally antithetical to having a truly healthy outlook on life.

To be healthy in an unhealthy society you have to reject it to some extent, but also know this from ones own experiences. So raising a child in isolation from mainstream society would invariably cause dysfunction. Best thing is to expose the child to healthy alternatives to the norm without being overtly dissenting. Better yet, only geniuses should have a child.

May 06, 2011, 11:16:39 AM

To be healthy in an unhealthy society you have to reject it to some extent, but also know this from ones own experiences. So raising a child in isolation from mainstream society would invariably cause dysfunction. Best thing is to expose the child to healthy alternatives to the norm without being overtly dissenting. Better yet, only geniuses should have a child.

Or at least, geniuses should be able to raise children in a class detached from the concerns of mainstream society, and focus on making the next generation as good as it can be.

But this is like, fascism or something.

May 06, 2011, 03:20:58 PM
I agree.

May 06, 2011, 10:33:27 PM
Yes I agree with the OP. Similarly it's stupid to make silly faces sticking out your tongue and rolling your eyes and stuff to make babies laugh. What exactly are you teaching them, how to look retarded?

Also, I really hate it when children are lead into double binds.