Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Love for Radio Nihil

Re: Love for Radio Nihil
May 23, 2011, 04:34:35 AM
Should we organize things through the existing mailing list?

Also, it might not be a bad idea to break things up into a team rather than one man handling each part of one show.

• writers compose a given weekly or bi-weekly topic and suggest fitting song selections
  • narrators with good equipment create the voice recordings
  • editors modify for quality control, assemble the media and upload

I can pitch in at the writer stage but the narrator and editor part is less of a fit at this time.

May 23, 2011, 06:14:43 AM
Im going to go check out microphones pretty damn quick here, id love to narrate. 

MLK

Re: STAFF CALL Radio Nihil
May 23, 2011, 11:57:04 AM
Also, it might not be a bad idea to break things up into a team rather than one man handling each part of one show.

• writers compose a given weekly or bi-weekly topic and suggest fitting song selections
  • narrators with good equipment create the voice recordings
  • editors modify for quality control, assemble the media and upload

I can pitch in at the writer stage but the narrator and editor part is less of a fit at this time.
Thats the plan.

Good to hear, send me any script ideas you have and between us all we can start tweaking things and building up a backlog.

I'm not on any of the mailing lists. If theres still an internal/staff mailing list that might be useful to organise through; otherwise i'm not fond of the idea of organising via a public mailing list.

July 08, 2011, 07:57:20 PM
So, this project is underway. We could have better progress if some of the people in this thread lent a hand in writing, hosting (and later, promoting) shows. I'm thinking Parasite, Cargest, scourge, and Galvanized. Any others interested are also welcome. Contact: info@hi.arc.tow.com to confirm your interest, and designate in what way you'd like to help.

MLK

July 09, 2011, 12:45:39 AM
So, this project is underway. We could have better progress if some of the people in this thread lent a hand in writing, hosting (and later, promoting) shows. I'm thinking Parasite, Cargest, scourge, and Galvanized. Any others interested are also welcome. Contact: info@hi.arc.tow.com to confirm your interest, and designate in what way you'd like to help.
a correction:
info@hiarctow.com

what we need:
-writers
-promoters
-hosts

anyone besides myself and annihilation going to step up?

cheers.

July 09, 2011, 04:55:25 PM
Sorry, only just seen the PM you sent me, music lover.  I can contribute a few scripts/playlists, and I could, feasibly, record them, though I'm not certain of the quality of the recording.  I'm generally busy with music at the moment (I have a million and one ideas floating around), but could easily set aside time for this project.

MLK

July 19, 2011, 10:01:47 AM
Sorry, only just seen the PM you sent me, music lover.  I can contribute a few scripts/playlists, and I could, feasibly, record them, though I'm not certain of the quality of the recording.  I'm generally busy with music at the moment (I have a million and one ideas floating around), but could easily set aside time for this project.

Great. I appreciate that everyone is always going to be busy with their own work/studies/projects. However, I do think that if a few us pool together our time, resources and energy we should be able to put together something that will be of real lasting value. Email me some script drafts/ideas at info@hiarctow.com and i'll take a look at them.

August 08, 2011, 04:17:53 AM
My guess is the majority of you folks are wasting time on 4chan or something, but FYI this project is underway. Two shows are nearing completion.