Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

They breed... like rats

They breed... like rats
May 10, 2011, 12:00:06 AM
Is is just me, or do most people have children for the same reason they get degrees, buy cars and chase down aged malt whiskeys -- to impress others?

Every time I scan Facebook, most of the people my age are there, holding babies.

I'm not sure they realize that baby will grow up into a person. Like they ended up owning cats because they JUST FUCKING HAD TO HAVE a kitten.

And now a new generation is born to validate the generation before, and make everyone feel better about -- what? Mortality? -- they're not that deep. About something. Insignificance and intangibility, perhaps.

I think I'm too fucking cruel to exist on this earth. When you look under the skin, all you see are malnourished bones.

Re: They breed... like rats
May 10, 2011, 12:20:18 AM
In many cases, it is the female securing maternity in order to set the financial and legal grounds for her own future security. Best case is both parents settle to form a family as part of a community they see a future with. Considering the increasingly stressed condition of the entire modern world, the best case is probably getting rarer which can only encourage more decline, resulting in more births attributable to the first selection. The worst parts of the Third World and even deteriorated parts of the First World show this cycle at work.

May 10, 2011, 01:02:05 AM
No, you're not the only one who thinks so. Other than impressing others and feeling like you're part of something they also do it of course out of biological obligation. That's why more people don't adopt. Their answer to the hell experienced by existing children is creating their own children.

May 10, 2011, 02:52:10 AM
I'm surprised that anyone who is not in a situation to provide their children with any resource necessary to assist them in learning and excelling within a defined role would want to have children, to the point that I would be willing to believe that their motivation for having children was completely selfish.

May 10, 2011, 03:56:50 AM
Women these days come to a halt at around 23-25 and if they dont have kids yet, they make it there mission to find someone to "fall in love" with.  Then they get pregnant, get married,and have the cute little baby to show all their family and friends.  Then reality kicks in, the dad is a loser, the baby is growing up and isnt fun to show her friends anymore because it pukes and shits itself, the mom cant go to the clubs on weekends anymore, no money for clothes shopping 4 times a week.

I understand its probably in a women's best interest to have kids in her 20's, because after that they start rotting.  Also most women that really want to have kids, have always wanted kids, even when they were children.  These born to be mothers are normally established by their mid 20's,ready for kids,  and are snatched up because they are real women.

May 10, 2011, 05:39:07 AM

In many cases, it is the female securing maternity in order to set the financial and legal grounds for her own future security.

Worst case: their kid is a bi-product of DNA wanting to replicate itself. The more inferior the organism the more offspring it will produce. If only there was some way to make people realise how worthless they are.

May 11, 2011, 02:43:31 AM
This misinformed style of parenting (which produces sociopathic children in several cases) can be traced to a root problem: people are not cognizant to the extent of understanding how sensitive children are. I may not be a genius, but I'm intelligent enough to understand how difficult it is to maintain a healthy, competent, and psychologically stable child who will conquer life rather than falter and "go with the flow". Personally, I do not believe I have the proper ability to live up to my own standards of rearing a child. Therefore, I do not plan on reproducing, even my though stance will yield more desirable results in comparison to many parents (who are in many ways incompetent).

I planned on making a topic today concerning my stance, and how other members view it.

May 11, 2011, 03:07:33 AM
Is anyone else disturbed by the fact that people make facebooks for their 1 year olds? the attention whoring nature of social networks also validates people's urge to have kids and to take thousands of photos of them. Turning your children into tabloids is some disgusting shit.

May 11, 2011, 04:43:29 AM
Not really much more disgusting than buying bottled water when the tap water/stream water/melted ice is perfectly drinkable.  Such is the modern disease.

May 11, 2011, 08:48:15 AM
Not really much more disgusting than buying bottled water when the tap water/stream water/melted ice is perfectly drinkable.  Such is the modern disease.

Nein, because Facebook acolytes of the SNS liturgy become sodomy victims after realizing that self-whoring makes them targets for rapists: bitches get fucked....Or they exhibit their crimes when boredom settles: thug life!

On a more serious note, Facebook can be utilized for informational means when adding quality friends who enjoy sharing links/pages/information. I hardly glance at the news anymore, because I have friends on Facebook who share similar political values, and they post frequently.

Is anyone else disturbed by the fact that people make facebooks for their 1 year olds? the attention whoring nature of social networks also validates people's urge to have kids and to take thousands of photos of them. Turning your children into tabloids is some disgusting shit.

People have desensitized me to the point where travesties all share a "meh" light, so I'm not inherently disgusted. Albeit, the thought that people have kids for entertainment and showcase-esque purposes is a snarling, depraved thought...I can't understand most people who breed anymore -- it makes me feel insane for questioning their motives for reproducing to begin with, considering so many view new children as luxuries. Psychological issues have increased within children of the West, but no one seems to give a shit. Why should they when they can shit out children and receive instant doting, gratitude, congratulations, and alike from their peers? Not to mention, women are empowered by bearing more mediocre children in more ways than one, but that's already been covered in this thread (Additionally, I've rambled enough.).

May 11, 2011, 08:54:07 AM
Quote from: Spectrum
I do not believe I have the proper ability to live up to my own standards of rearing a child. Therefore, I plan on working on myself until I do.

fixed this for you

May 11, 2011, 09:01:54 AM
Quote from: Spectrum
I do not believe I have the proper ability to live up to my own standards of rearing a child. Therefore, I plan on working on myself until I do.

fixed this for you

Sound logic aside, parenting seems unlikely for me at the moment (as for adding it to my planned roadmap of life). The whole fatherly aspect of life creeps me out. I'm not trying to sound facetious -- parenting isn't something I'm psychologically cut out for, in my opinion. Although I am young, I've never liked the thought of it, even though my peers discuss it as if it is something to look forward to with endearment and positive anticipation.