Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

a sign of decline. masturbation at work

a sign of decline. masturbation at work
May 21, 2011, 04:37:42 AM
A danish study shows that 60% of the men and 54% of the women masturbate at work.

http://www.sexomag.com/sexualite-01/fantasme-orgasme/item/270-masturbation-au-travail-des-chiffres-%C3%A9tonnants/270-masturbation-au-travail-des-chiffres-%C3%A9tonnants
(link in french)

Personnally, I find it saddening although i'm not surprised. It shows that we can't control our pusions anymore if we can't wait barely wait t'ill the end of the day to release them. We're becoming more and more like animals.

What's your thoughts about this. Do you find this acceptable?

Personnally, I find it saddening although i'm not surprised. It shows that we can't control our pusions anymore if we can't wait barely wait t'ill the end of the day to release them. We're becoming more and more like animals.
That's one way of looking at it. Sounds like horseshit to me. If anything it shows that most people's "work" is such intrinsically pointless drudgery, probably while being surrounded by people they can't stand, that it needs to be countered by some sort of entertainment lest its participants go postal. Also, we're not "becoming more and more like animals," we ARE animals, always have been, and always will be.

If anything it shows that most people's "work" is such intrinsically pointless drudgery, probably while being surrounded by people they can't stand, that it needs to be countered by some sort of entertainment lest its participants go postal.
Also, we're not "becoming more and more like animals," we ARE animals, always have been, and always will be.
Two good points in one post. You're wasted on this forum.

If anything it shows that most people's "work" is such intrinsically pointless drudgery, probably while being surrounded by people they can't stand, that it needs to be countered by some sort of entertainment lest its participants go postal.
Also, we're not "becoming more and more like animals," we ARE animals, always have been, and always will be.

http://www.self-fulfilling-prophecy.com/

54% of women masturbate at work? Haha, I don't fucking think so. If you believe this shit you must be a fucking idiot.

http://www.self-fulfilling-prophecy.com/

Thanks, I fapped to this!

A danish study shows that 60% of the men and 54% of the women masturbate at work.
Assuming these numbers are accurate, this is probably not a universal phenomenon.  It is most likely unique to the certain areas of Europe.  Regardless, I don't think anyone would actually object to women masturbating at work or even in public, as long as they aren't fat or uggos.

Assuming these numbers are accurate, this is probably not a universal phenomenon.  It is most likely unique to the certain areas of Europe.  Regardless, I don't think anyone would actually object to women masturbating at work or even in public, as long as they aren't fat or uggos.

They better not object to my raping. I could not resist such a blatant beckoning.

Considering the workplace as it exists today, men and women working in close confines for 8+ hours a day I don't find it to surprising, as far as nature is concerned. You stick over-caffeinated 20 somethings in an office all day you can sort of expect a certain amount of debauchery.

54% of women masturbate at work? Haha, I don't fucking think so. If you believe this shit you must be a fucking idiot.

yeah, and only 60% of men? Come awwwn.