Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Churches ablaze

Re: Churches ablaze
September 05, 2006, 08:26:38 PM
Varg did it  :o  :P

September 05, 2006, 09:40:49 PM
These pictures are really beautiful. Nicely shot.

September 17, 2006, 02:59:11 PM
If these church burning dumb asses are so courageous, why not torch that great basilica in rome? Besides, if you really wish to make a great anti-christian statement, why start at the obscure little shitholes of christian vermin when you can begin right at the heart and bastion of catholicism in the world? I once read in Guitar World, Dani Filth got jailed for wearing an I love Satan t shirt near the church grounds in the vatican, maybe setting the fucking papal residence on fire would teach the sons of bitches.

September 17, 2006, 03:06:12 PM
Some burn the church near their homes, because it ''pollute'' their area. More than that, it's mainly because those church are build upon old pagan rite ground, or forest, etc..

They don't give a shit about Rome, they just care about their direct environnement.

September 17, 2006, 05:17:37 PM
there are two chapels and one cathedral in my hometown, where do we begin? Come to think of it, these arsonists aren't so bad. Maybe all metal heads should start burning every church building, mosque and synagogue in their own residences, don't you think?

September 17, 2006, 05:29:16 PM
I never said to torch them down hehe

I just explained a point you seemed to misunderstood.

September 17, 2006, 05:42:09 PM
I was just trying to humor you man, burning a place of worship for christians is better in Russia and Norway I guess than in Amerika or Rome where Varg could get tarred and feathered by catholics and protestants.

September 19, 2006, 10:09:45 PM
I say burn em all and not just churches synagogues and mosques too, and build parking lots inplace

September 19, 2006, 10:19:38 PM
[...], and build parking lots inplace

:-X

I would opt for greenery and lush groves instead.

Death

September 20, 2006, 03:14:41 PM
:-X

I would opt for greenery and lush groves instead.

And gay bars, by the looks of it.

RDK

September 21, 2006, 09:32:22 PM
who cares if it burnt down. i just hope there were some christians getin burnt alive in there

euronymous

September 22, 2006, 11:55:37 AM
who cares if it burnt down. i just hope there were some christians getin burnt alive in there

What about some muslims instead? (Am I saying some?)... What about a bunch of muslims instead?

September 22, 2006, 06:15:20 PM
Christianity isn't going to go away until stupid people have less power in this society. While stupid people are still here, they can always say, "Well it's important to me," and be respected.

October 02, 2006, 05:22:20 PM
A quote of Hellhammer:

"(In reference to the infamous Norwegian church arsons committed by black metal musicians) I don't know, because from the first time I was against the burning of the Norwegian churches. Totally. I told them, why not burn up a mosque, the foreign churches from the Hindu and Islamic jerks- why not take those out instead of setting fires to some very old Norwegian artworks? They could have taken mosques instead, with plenty of people in them!"

Extra crispy christian or fried Muslim?

October 08, 2006, 12:08:42 AM