Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Jesse Pintado dies of AIDS

Jesse Pintado dies of AIDS
August 28, 2006, 05:11:21 PM
In a recent interview with BW&BK, Sandoval revealed that Pintado has been battling an alcohol problem, but was said to be coming along. Watch for more excerpts from BW&BK's Terrorizer interview in the coming days at BraveWords.com and in the next issue of BW&BK (#99) - out in early September.

http://www.bravewords.com/news/50026

Yet he mysteriously croaked in an out of the way hospital after becoming thinner and thinner for months. Like the death of Chuck Schuldiner, this is a case of people denying the real cause: HIV infection. Jesse Pintado died of AIDS.

Re: Jesse Pintado dies of AIDS
August 28, 2006, 06:00:57 PM
 :-X

:)

August 28, 2006, 06:17:18 PM
Bad news.

LEGION

August 28, 2006, 08:12:00 PM
Proof that CM causes Aids.

TC

August 29, 2006, 11:00:55 AM
i had heard complications from a diabetic coma....

August 29, 2006, 01:31:20 PM
Yawn.  I suppose only Varg will be immune to this childish bullshit.

Not with me. He's done plenty of stupid shit (Rambo escape anyone?). Being locked up in a cell for more than ten years has undoubtedly made him even more out of touch with reality.

August 30, 2006, 04:23:06 PM
i had heard complications from a diabetic coma....

Remember what they said when Rock Hudson died?

August 31, 2006, 05:11:52 PM
I'm not surprised about his death because Mexicans (and hispanics in general) love to drink...excessively.

LEGION

September 01, 2006, 03:03:12 AM
Jesse Pinto-beaner was an asshole!  I remember trying to talk to him before their set a few tours back, and he wouldn't give me the time of day.  Maybe I wasn't a cool-enough type for him.  Barney, on the other hand, is a very cool person to have a conversation with.  I remember back on the "Harmony Corruption" tour when I happened to be sitting in my car drinking a beer in the parking lot next to the venue they were set to play in, and he came out of nowhere and offered me a Napalm Death pin through my driver's side window.  Then we got to talking, and a few minutes later he offered to give me a blow job in my backseat of my car, but that's where I had to draw the line between fan-appreciation and outright faggotry.

September 02, 2006, 02:48:36 AM
Yawn.  I suppose only Varg will be immune to this childish bullshit.

He must have been sodomized like hell.

October 17, 2006, 04:12:21 PM
I'm not surprised about his death because Mexicans (and hispanics in general) love to drink...excessively.

-BECAUSE THE DESVASTATION AND EXPLOTATION OF THE FIRST WORLD, MODER FUCKER!!!!!! >:(  !!!FUCK YOU!!!  :_hispanics in general_

ICONOCLAST_IS_GOD

October 17, 2006, 04:51:44 PM

-BECAUSE THE DESVASTATION AND EXPLOTATION OF THE FIRST WORLD, MODER FUCKER!!!!!! >:(  !!!FUCK YOU!!!  :_hispanics in general_

FUCK RACISTS

November 02, 2006, 07:58:04 PM
Wow, I knew he died but I didn't follow up on the cause...that's fucking terrible.

RIP man..

November 22, 2006, 01:16:36 AM
It's a shame he had to exit on the note of the new Terrorizer album, that thing was atrocious.

November 29, 2006, 08:13:39 AM
AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS

and once again AIDS AIDS

fucking AIDS

DID I MENTION AIDS ?