Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Jesse Pintado dies of AIDS

Re: Jesse Pintado dies of AIDS
November 29, 2006, 08:48:29 AM
GAY NIGG*RS FROM OUTER SPACE

TC

November 29, 2006, 12:58:27 PM
GAY NIGG*RS FROM OUTER SPACE

i have GOT to see this film.

November 29, 2006, 01:05:21 PM

Dunno much about movies, but I blame G.N.F.O.S. (Gay Nigg*rs From Outer Space) for Jesse's death.

Rest in great ass pain, Jesse.

December 21, 2006, 01:47:42 PM

http://pepper.idge.net/gnaa/gnfos_dr.torrent

bit torrent download

January 14, 2007, 12:28:53 PM
The Jesse Pintado Memorial Shirt

Jesse died in august, 2006. This shirt was produced in cooperation with Jesse's family. The Pintado-family urgently needs money to cover the expenses associated with his passing. The complete profit done with the sales of these shirts will be given directly to Jesse's family.

Jesse Pintado Died of AIDS

mreed75

March 06, 2007, 06:07:11 AM
In a recent interview with BW&BK, Sandoval revealed that Pintado has been battling an alcohol problem, but was said to be coming along. Watch for more excerpts from BW&BK's Terrorizer interview in the coming days at BraveWords.com and in the next issue of BW&BK (#99) - out in early September.

http://www.bravewords.com/news/50026

Yet he mysteriously croaked in an out of the way hospital after becoming thinner and thinner for months. Like the death of Chuck Schuldiner, this is a case of people denying the real cause: HIV infection. Jesse Pintado died of AIDS.

This is so tiresome.   It's pointless and it is cruel and I have no idea why you guys do it.  

But here's the real story for anyone who cares:

Jesse Pintado was an alcoholic and died in a diabetic coma.  I have no idea if he was a diabetic, but he could have caused such a coma just from overdrinking.  When we drink alcohol, the liver stops processing glucose and if one drinks heavily enough for a prolonged period of time, the lack of glucose production can cause coma and death.   If he did have diabetes, it is surprising he did not die sooner.

Moreover, if Jesse had been drinking to the point that he was causing liver damage and long interruptions in glucose production, weight loss is not unexpected.  Many sick people lose weight before they die.  Period. Being thin before one dies is not prima facia evidence of dying of AIDS.  

As for the out of the way hospital location, if one LIVES in Holland, it really isn't that out of the way, is it?  The man lived in Ridderkerk.  Where did you want him to die?  Up the road from your house?  He died where he lived - hardly a sign of dying in an out of the way place.

Wait - now tell me that he really didn't literally die of AIDS.  Tell me that despite the very specific language used to convey that he died of AIDS that you really meant AIDS as a metaphor.   Because the man definitely did not die of AIDS.

And frankly, if you are going to make such accusations, put more effort into it.   He lost weight and died in a hospital close to where he lived?  Oh noes!   Must be teh AIDS!

March 08, 2007, 02:44:56 AM
I have no idea if he was a diabetic, but he could have caused such a coma just from overdrinking.

So he drank himself to death? What an idiot. Saying he died of AIDS is merciful.

April 13, 2007, 06:50:40 AM

So he drank himself to death? What an idiot. Saying he died of AIDS is merciful.

Drinking himself  to death is a sad, stupid way to go, but if he did die in a coma due to liver complications, why say he died of AIDS?  What's the point of misleading people?  Why not just go with the truth?  

April 13, 2007, 10:09:50 AM
 Why not just go with the truth?  

Liver failure is often what kills AIDS patients. AIDS is an autoimmune disease, so it doesn't kill you. What kills you are the diseases it lets in. Heptatis and AIDS is a common combination that leads to death by liver failure.

If you were some musician's family, and he died of AIDS, you'd know that his fanbase would immediately suspect he was in the closet all along and be worried about catching gay fever from his lyrics. So you lie about it.

Think about how many years Chuck Schuldiner had health problems, and took pills every four hours, before he died. Think about how Jesse Pintado disappeared from the public eye for a few years, then told everyone he couldn't afford meds anymore, and then died two years later. These people have died of AIDS and we should respect their privacy by not upholding the official lie, but quietly acknowledging that we need more education about AIDS in the metal community.