Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Planarian Nations

Planarian Nations
June 03, 2011, 10:53:13 PM

Our holy duty is to crush the annelid and its empowering shyster, the nematode. Together they have blighted planarian civilization and taken it from the most advanced in our shallow streams, standing pools and roots wells, and converted it into a ruin and shadow of its former self.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for Planarian Children.

http://www.groin.com/exhibits/planarian_nations/

Re: Planarian Nations
June 05, 2011, 10:57:16 PM

This is the weirdest Anus project yet. I don't get it, am I supposed to be cheering for these micro-manatees or harrumphing in moral judgment?

June 05, 2011, 11:04:01 PM
We're supposed to take a few steps back from these questions, these trees which is political, so that we can see the forest. It was also a nicely executed parody.

June 10, 2011, 05:51:44 PM
I got it.  I just thought it wasn't particularly comment-worthy, since it pretty much summed itself up.  Wouldn't jokes suck if they were followed by a commentary?

June 10, 2011, 05:53:49 PM
I thought the flag made it pretty obvious. And I chuckled.
HE WHO REAPS STORMS, SOWS WINDS. HE WHO SOWS WINDS, REAPS STORMS.

"It is better to go to a house of mourning than to go to a house of feasting, for death is the destiny of every man; the living should take this to heart."
-Ecclesiastes 7:2

June 11, 2011, 03:50:27 AM
I LOL'd!
His Majesty at the Swamp / Black Arts Lead to Everlasting Sins / Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism / Oath of Black Blood / Privilege of Evil / Dawn of Possession / In Battle There is No Law / Thousand Swords / To Mega Therion