Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

The English: homosexuals of indeterminate parentage

The English: fail?
June 10, 2011, 06:07:43 PM
The Netherlands and the USA have both done a hell of a lot better in death/black metal than silly old England. You had Bolt Thrower (mostly grindcore anyway) and...........

June 10, 2011, 06:59:13 PM
The Netherlands and the USA have both done a hell of a lot better in death/black metal than silly old England. You had Bolt Thrower (mostly grindcore anyway) and...........

MALEDICTION
CARCASS
NAPALM DEATH
BENEDICTION
ONSLAUGHT

They did better with NWOBHM and Black Sabbath.

June 10, 2011, 07:06:05 PM
Don't forget Formicator, Hundred, Wiht, Fel, and all those other bands I'm in :)

Re: The English
June 10, 2011, 10:17:16 PM
In all honesty they needed a massive defeat to neutralize their collective psyche, this should have been (but unfortunately was not) WW2 thus validating their cultural inferiority to themselves. Modern cultural degeneration is a different process altogether and might even be worse in America.

June 11, 2011, 03:05:23 AM
I don't like Dragonforce dude.

June 11, 2011, 12:32:15 PM
They're a multicultural band ;)

June 11, 2011, 05:49:00 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Re: The English: fail?
June 12, 2011, 02:02:04 AM

Your right, all England has shit out is punk rock and Black Sabbath.

UK is always gonna have a bad black metal rap for CRADLE OF FILTH, who are terrible. No amount of meth will make them better.

CRADLE OF FILTH are terrible.

Yep.  So is American society.  Athens was pretty shit at various points, too.

I'll always argue that Cradle of Filth went from B to B+/A- to Fucking Shite within the space of three albums.

In other news, Formicator fucking rule, and we're from the UK.

I'll always argue that Cradle of Filth went from B to B+/A- to Fucking Shite within the space of three albums.

Cradle of Filth was the downfall of black metal, man. There's nothing A- about them. Only an oven door slamming.