Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

2 More Years for the Count.

2 More Years for the Count.
September 01, 2006, 12:45:36 PM
Taken from Burzum RSS Feed - 31.08.2006

In other news, Varg will have to stay for two more years in prison, although this decision violates Norwegian constitution and European human rights convention. His parole is postponed to April 2008.

Pity. And here's me, along with others, thinking he was being released this year.

Re: 2 More Years for the Count.
September 01, 2006, 10:11:57 PM
although this decision violates Norwegian constitution and European human rights convention. His parole is postponed to April 2008.

We were fully expecting this.

"31.08.2006

Varg Vikernes would like to state that a recently announced by the media film by Hans Fjellestad called "Lords Of Chaos" is using Varg’s name and the whole Story without any permission. This movie is obviously going to be another piece of lies and utterly silly prejudices. Boycott this film instead of discussing it and spreading news about it all over the net, in case you wish to support Varg. Stop the Hollywood-dregs!"

Now that wasn't quite expected. I read an article where Sammoth spoke out against this upcoming production.
The film will be a dramatization based on real events as opposed to a documentary.

September 02, 2006, 01:30:27 PM
Dramatization-What a chicken shit move. Now all the little monkey bastards that go to see will think its "just a movie" like that TCM shit(though I love the original). The people in this country even saw Titanic and Apollo 13 and said that. "Its only a movie! It never really happened!" A documentary might actually capture the minds of the brightest and make them think to change, but instead they are just appealing to monkey money.

September 14, 2006, 05:19:27 AM
why the hell would they want to make a movie about metal!? its not like it could pull in alot of money... unless they tried to appeal to the cradle and ARE YOU TALKIN TO ME? fans

September 14, 2006, 09:17:37 PM
This writer's prediction: the film will feature scenes of an angsty, misunderstood young Varg who quietly cries himself to sleep, alone, in a dark and shabby Norwegian apartment. The tension will build throughout, as alienated individuals struggle to build a sense of community as they envision it, only to end in bloodshed and disillusionment.

Conclusion: a totally '80s movie, with excessive use of filler scenes and sparse dialogue (to compensate for the fact that the whole concept is fucking ridiculous).

September 16, 2006, 06:59:15 PM
When this people gonna understand that Black Metal just ain't your averege-mainstream-rock? These Hollywood idiots only think about the money that this movie gonna make...and if the movie is an succes (and perhaps it will be) it will only lead to more wannabe blackers...

September 24, 2006, 05:19:02 PM
When this people gonna understand that Black Metal just ain't your averege-mainstream-rock? These Hollywood idiots only think about the money that this movie gonna make...and if the movie is an succes (and perhaps it will be) it will only lead to more wannabe blackers...

Indeed

October 24, 2006, 07:25:25 PM
My proposal for Hollywood:

Let Rob Darken direct, produce, compose music for and star in a movie. 2 hours of him standing around in some eastern-European forest in pagan warrior gear with "The Celtic Winter" blasting in the background. I'd see it over this "Lords of Chaos" movie, which sounds even worse than a clip-show on VH1 full of losers saying how Marilyn Manson and Limp Bizkit are "the future of metal". I predict a huge flop, followed by all these Hollywood morons leaving black metal the fuck alone.

October 29, 2006, 12:36:58 AM
I'm not even gunna bother watching that movie.