Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

[META] Transcendental Black Metal, by Hunter Hunt-Hendrix (Liturgy)

This forum fails because people want to turn it into a little clubhouse for those who are "in the know" and not interact with others. I think that's nonsense. We have to interact with what's current, and get involved with it.

http://hessian.org.uk

Just thought I'd throw that out there.  We're active, "recruiting" Metalheads to the True Path of Fantastic Fuckery, and advertise this website and this forum as fantastic destinations for those new to the whole thing.  I've not encountered anything on this forum from any user which would suggest anything of the sort that you're proclaiming here, perhaps because I don't spend enough time here reading everything that's posted, only checking on threads which I feel I might find interesting.

Running away hasn't worked for a millennium or two now

Did it ever "work", in the way that you're suggesting?  No civilisation ever survived because it's best and brightest left, but the best and brightest are those who build the next civilisation, and it's precisely because they escape the destruction of their society that they can start again on the amusing cycle of growth and decline which is "human history".  There is absolutely nothing remarkable about Western Civilisation when compared to all other civilisations - we did it bigger, faster, and more destructively, and now we're crashing at a relative rate.  Woop de doo.  Get me a fortress in Canada to defend when the Arabs and Asians storm the West - I'll defend my "civilisation" to the death, but I'll have nothing to do with this current one when it comes to the time to fight.

Did it ever "work", in the way that you're suggesting?  No civilisation ever survived because it's best and brightest left, but the best and brightest are those who build the next civilisation, and it's precisely because they escape the destruction of their society that they can start again on the amusing cycle of growth and decline which is "human history".  There is absolutely nothing remarkable about Western Civilisation when compared to all other civilisations - we did it bigger, faster, and more destructively, and now we're crashing at a relative rate.  Woop de doo.  Get me a fortress in Canada to defend when the Arabs and Asians storm the West - I'll defend my "civilisation" to the death, but I'll have nothing to do with this current one when it comes to the time to fight.

But today it's globalization at war with itself.  There's nowhere to really "escape" to and set up shop, anyway.  Are you gonna let them push you all the way up into Canada?  I like where I live.  I'm not resigned to Canada yet (no offense; I'm sure if I was native to Canada I would love Canada the same way).  Fight the fight in your own backyard.  The Arabs and Asians aren't here just yet and I want to see how this all pans out.
His Majesty at the Swamp / Black Arts Lead to Everlasting Sins / Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism / Oath of Black Blood / Privilege of Evil / Dawn of Possession / In Battle There is No Law / Thousand Swords / To Mega Therion

Symptoms are symptoms, not the threat in itself. The real enemy is the weak selfish/materialist foundation that allows symptoms like collectivist foreign encroachment to manifest unchecked until it turns conquerer. Arabs and Asians are superb after their own fashion when building up their folk and cultures in their own native regions.
”The Revolution ends by devouring its own children” – Jacques Mallet du Pan, 1793

But today it's globalization at war with itself.  There's nowhere to really "escape" to and set up shop, anyway.  Are you gonna let them push you all the way up into Canada?  I like where I live.  I'm not resigned to Canada yet (no offense; I'm sure if I was native to Canada I would love Canada the same way).  Fight the fight in your own backyard.  The Arabs and Asians aren't here just yet and I want to see how this all pans out.

I live in London - the Asians and Arabs are here, this is their foothold.  There's not a chance in hell that I'm going to remain here any longer than I have to.

I live in London - the Asians and Arabs are here, this is their foothold.  There's not a chance in hell that I'm going to remain here any longer than I have to.

That's fair.  But metaphorically speaking, never leave London.  Know what I'm saying?
His Majesty at the Swamp / Black Arts Lead to Everlasting Sins / Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism / Oath of Black Blood / Privilege of Evil / Dawn of Possession / In Battle There is No Law / Thousand Swords / To Mega Therion

Pass me the unholy cup of jenkem,
let the sombrelain fluids flow into our innumerable mouths,
a thousand fags stand ready, to absorb the brown, the fair trade organically fermented, out of the Brooklyn gutters of recylcling.

The sulperic cloud blackens the sky,
The faggots huffing the ammonia gass,  exhillarate the LGBT hipster horde,
Methane covers the earth as the gate to hell is unzealed.

Unholy fumes of jenkems transgress into the heavens, the most exiliarating sombrelain fluid sprays into the face of God, unholy black metal hipsters spray while chanting the burst beat from the hole whence the unholy shamanic remedy comth.

Dark Brooklyn pavement, under the glooming sky, here the skull of hipsters compost, crushed to our lord deligth, composting in the abdomen of Satan, to be sprayed out in our bottle, we drink jenkem at full moon, and deligth in the somberlain fluid. Vobiscum jenkem!

Ohh, brown lord of of the depths, spray thine brown gass of tranquil exhilarating into our face, open thine hole from where our most exilarating shamanic remedy comth, organically fermented fair trade, from the gutter of the Brooklyn alley, the unholy liquid flows into our mouth, the unholy exhiliarating secretion of Belzebub.

The brown abyss opens, like, the burst beat sprays brown darkness, like, huffing to trancend, like, jenkem lord of the depts, fair trade demon of ancient poritivity,like, to huff the jenk, jenk on the bottle which trancends the haptic, like, void.

Jenking to trancend. Huffing the brown gass, it's the positive spiritual exhilaration transcendense of the burst beat. Bursting the brown beats from the balloon, ammonia dreams of transcendense.