Metal > Metal

<< < (3/4) > >>

Embalming Sand:
Funny, I heard he is a jew, well at least was once.
But I guess I shouldn't really trust that since it's coming from "the news".

Iconoclast_2:

--- Quote ---Funny, I heard he is a jew, well at least was once.
But I guess I shouldn't really trust that since it's coming from "the news".
--- End quote ---

It's true.  His birth name was Adam Pearlman.

Relapse:

--- Quote ---
Agreed, but it must meet some conditions before attaining peace:

1) All non-muslims in the world converted or slain
2) Non-conformists and women killed if they get out of line

Then the world will have peace. Christianity promises a similar future, but in either case, existence would be a very noticeable form of social imprisonment.

--- End quote ---

where did you get this information, because Ive watched and read a couple brief overviews of the religion, and It sounds to me like youre confusing the actual religion with the extremist spinoff beliefs.

scourge:

--- Quote ---where did you get this information, because Ive watched and read a couple brief overviews of the religion, and It sounds to me like youre confusing the actual religion with the extremist spinoff beliefs.
--- End quote ---

You might try Western history for one, following that, understand that the Saudis have enough political clout to influence public perception to distribute many of those brief overviews about the actual religion to the public for their own benefit. Of course their enemies have even more public influence, having demonized muslims for decades. It is probably best to step away from all this and acknowledge that both sides are historically bringers of ruin wherever the two come into contact.

Dionysius:
"It is time for the unbelievers to discard these incoherent and illogical beliefs," he said. "Isn't it the time for the Christians, Jews, Buddhists and atheists to cast off the cloak of the spiritual darkness which enshrouds them and emerge into the light of Islam?"

And replace one desert-religion with the other? And completely annihilate anything that's left of Ancient-European culture? It seems to me that would be an attempt to cover up shit with more shit. Bin Laden initially got into extremism because of the presence of American soldiers on Arabian holy land. He's right that Westerners have no business there, but Al-Qaida shouldn't try to convert us to their religion. If they want back their holy land it's fine with me. If they want to take our holy land aswell I say war against them is justified.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version